What's new

Do you support Operation Zarb-e-Azb

Do you support Operation Zarb-e-Azb

• Total voters
I fully support the operation- hope they all die-

Tumhari nasal kabhi khush nai ho sakti- its good thing we dont care- L pay cherh apna point if view lay k-
Please,why talk about entire "Nasal" ?

Sir I also knew from start that IK's stance about WoT is flawed but I still advocated about peace talks because we never practically used this option. But after seeing recent peace talks and its outcome, now its crystal clear that the only language these talibast@rds understand is of guns. Its time to give them what they have asked for.

Bro i had the same thinking. I wasnt hot for talks but i thought that okay lets tray this too as we didnt try it before and so that we can be thorough in saying that we tried everything we could. The talks were a joke and failed miserably. Now i can say that we have tried everything we could and now its time to kill every last one of them. It has been made sure now that its the only way.

I want every political party to support this and i am really waiting for IK to make statement on this.

Fully support.

But Pakistan need to seal the border too to cut the escape route. Deploy spy drones to monitor the border so that any escaping TTP'er must be bombard whether from PAF airstrike or US drone.

Also Rangers & Police commandos need to do search operation in Karachi, Punjab & other places so that TTP supporters cannot create chaos. Also support militias in NWA so that they too support PA fighting these r@ts.

At last, der aaye par durust aaye (Better Late than Never).

Today is one of the happiest days of my life.

Victory is ours!

Pakistan Armed Forces Zindabad.

Pakistan Paindabad.

I see... something is burning???

What would that be and why?

Embark on WOT or not .. you will criticize us either way

I am not criticizing it. I have said it in the past that this is the only way to defeat them.

I fully support the operation- hope they all die-
Tumhari nasal kabhi khush nai ho sakti- its good thing we dont care- L pay cherh apna point if view lay k-

First of all, learn some manners. Secondly, you said the same thing as me.

Its time to support Pakistan armed forces....may Allah save them and stay victorious . Save Pakistan from extremism

10458101_772328376131821_1721078231331913688_n.jpg

I support the operation.

Before this, there had been many but the problem persisted. Part of the reason is civilian govts are too weak in foreign policy. We have evidence these bastards get training from Afghanistan. India is fully involved in it. Yet we dont voice our concerns diplomatically or publicly.

Democratic govts, which claim they have people support must voice people's concerns.

There will be peace after the operation but then there will be more bastards crossing into Pakistan after getting training in Afghanistan. How will we solve that problem unless we put diplomatic pressure on that country. Pakistan is not weak. It has been weakened by weak and selfish leadership.

Back
Top Bottom