What's new

Do you support Operation Zarb-e-Azb

Do you support Operation Zarb-e-Azb

• Total voters
Indians are one bunch of cry babies, these are just helis i mean wtf.

Arey bhai, Thats because now its just the helicopters, maybe in guture they might sell us their top fighter planes and frigates and destroyers. So hence the indians having upset stomachs.

But yes, PAK ARMY go get those du.mb a.sswipes. Kill each and everyone of them. No prisoners this time.

A full fledged operation is not a good idea, most terrorists will hide behind civilian and leave the area. An intelligence based contineous operation will produce better results.

Support it! Yes. Hope they succeed
but
1. Make sure civilians are not harmed
2. Stop lying to us and go after ALL taliban.. the good, bad and the ugly.. dont leave out haqqanis and afghani talibs (cause they support ttp). And tell the world, YES, We are doing it with the blessing of USA (no need to lie here). Tell em we need more coordinated drones! (also, ask for a raise in Coalition Support Fund.. its after guys after all. Not lives of uncle sam's soldiers)

Dark times ahead for Pakistan and Pakistanis, but the military establishment that we all know and love are finaly getting the chance to act on the orders given by their masters in the pentagon.

Not only will they see the blood of tribals being shed this time, but once again the blood of soldiers and martyrs will be spilt for the sake of the establishment.

There will be consequences of this, and an operation will only make things worse. We have been doing this over a decade. What good will another op do?

2014: establishment- 1 Pakistani public- 0

Time to get rid of these rented terrorists.

Go go go Pakistan :D I'll give you my blessing (which is very important!) :D :pakistan:
May you guys eradicate terrorism from your country. :sniper:

Didn't einstein say insanity is repeating the same action and expecting different results?

The situation that the establishment is getting Pakistan into reflects that thought

Didn't einstein say insanity is repeating the same action and expecting different results?

The situation that the establishment is getting Pakistan into reflects that thought

yeah yeah.....

We're all ameriki slaves..
yeah...
yeahh.....

Seriously, hope you get your blindfold off and know that the rented arseholes are killing us.
its time for no more. we cant take it anymore.
Now its time for payback.

Seriously, hope you get your blindfold off and know that the rented arseholes are killing us.
its time for no more. we cant take it anymore.
Now its time for payback.

The blindfold suggestion can work for you too you know. I dare most of you to prove me wrong when I said we are heading down the same road, which will have the same results.
Only this time, it will be much worse

The blindfold suggestion can work for you too you know. I dare most of you to prove me wrong when I said we are heading down the same road, which will have the same results.
Only this time, it will be much worse

k
what worse is there?
dumb down the words for me. :3

Well I am very glad to see finally the military operation is launched against Talibaboons and I hope the operation continues until the terrorists end and meet their destiny but I know there are people from various parties and segments of society who may not be supporting this operation. I would like to gather review on this sensitive matter on PDF to see how many of us supports this operation and why not.

yes , i do support by my heart and by my soul ... :angel:
PakisTan army , P.a.f. ZinDahBaad ... :pakistan:

ISLaaM paaiyndabaad ...

u cut the head of the snake and the body dies.....i hope and pray that op Zarb-e-Azb is as successful as Rah-e-Nijat and Rah-e-Rast.
Good Luck to the Armed Forces to get rid of this militancy in the FATA forever - Defeat-Destroy-Dismantle with extreme prejudice.

Back
Top Bottom