What's new

Do you support Operation Zarb-e-Azb

Do you support Operation Zarb-e-Azb

• Total voters
Mujahideen,

Mujahideen who rape children.
Mujahideen who bomb masjids, especially Barelvi/Sufi and Shia ones.
Mujahideen who kill journalists.
Mujahideen who bomb markets and say the people who died deserved it as they shouldn't been there.
Mujahideen who slit the throats of tribal elders.
Mujahideen who behead local policemen.
Mujahideen who launch suicide attacks on mefils and football matches.
Mujahideen who play with the heads of dead Muslims. What did Rasool Allah(saws) say about desecrating the dead? Even Abu Jahil was not desecrated.
Mujahideen who rob banks.
Mujahideen who rob people on highways.
Mujahideen who attack innocent people in other countries.
Mujahideen who break their oaths and ceasefire agreements.

You call these Mujahideen? The word you should use is Kwarij. They will be defeated and history will repeat itself. You need to stop this misguided speech brother.

The treatment that Hazart Ali(ra) gave to them is needed i.e. burned their bodies in pits. Disgusting filthy Shaytaans.

The main issue is that you are waging a war for Pakistan, within Pakistan to make secure Pakistani from certain Pakistanis.
Its too complex to understand the complete scenario, the end result could be very devastating. Surely, you cannot wipe out the complete civilization but ultimately this would lead to our own destruction through concept of revenge.
We have yet to gain anything by siding with US against Afghanistan and now this never ending war has been started. Victory is near but when you will win, you will realize that you have lost everything
1. US won Afghanistan war then they realized that they have lost it completly;
2. Iraq was secured and battle was deemed won when we all came to know that real dangers are yet to come.
3. I do hope, I will not have to write the same for Pakistan.

Indians are one bunch of cry babies, these are just helis i mean wtf.

the deal was already given the go ahead; lets see what happens, and who cares about if indians cry or not - what difference would it make

Yes, killing everyone indiscriminately would solve the problem. Na rahega Baans na bajegi bansuri.

oh **** off....i think your people would know the first thing about killing indiscriminately

The main issue is that you are waging a war for Pakistan, within Pakistan to make secure Pakistani from certain Pakistanis.
Its too complex to understand the complete scenario, the end result could be very devastating. Surely, you cannot wipe out the complete civilization but ultimately this would lead to our own destruction through concept of revenge.
We have yet to gain anything by siding with US against Afghanistan and now this never ending war has been started. Victory is near but when you will win, you will realize that you have lost everything
1. US won Afghanistan war then they realized that they have lost it completly;
2. Iraq was secured and battle was deemed won when we all came to know that real dangers are yet to come.
3. I do hope, I will not have to write the same for Pakistan.
Any ways we have lost everything. We have lost tourism, economy, reduced investment, insecurity, target killing and mass murders. We are anyways losers, lets have all these loses with these sobs brought to boulder.

Even @Marwat Khan Lodhi is supporting this, zarvan is nuts.
and INHSALLAH all the points raise by this nuts will soon prove to be true and reality will come to haunt you and you will know you gained nothing from this operation on the face you may clear the area which you will but you will never win this war through fighting even if you fight for next 1000 years

When it is about fighting with India then you go all along well with them and when it is about terrorists then you are always against them.
I am not against them I am saying these operations started the problem in first place when Army went in under that dumbo Musharraf all the problem started from there these operations will never solve the problem completely even 40 % is the maximum it can reduce but not solve it

I am not against them I am saying these operations started the problem in first place when Army went in under that dumbo Musharraf all the problem started from there these operations will never solve the problem completely even 40 % is the maximum it can reduce but not solve it

What excuse did you have for hiding the supposed terrorists the world was madly after?
were you ready for sanctions?
were you ready for americans invading your tribal areas?

The problem was bound to be there --- There was never a safer way --- Musharaf chose one dangerous way out of TWO dangerous options --- thats it!

What excuse did you have for hiding the supposed terrorists the world was madly after?
were you ready for sanctions?
were you ready for americans invading your tribal areas?

The problem was bound to be there --- There was never a safer way --- Musharaf chose one dangerous way out of TWO dangerous options --- thats it!
You also didn't had any excuse to betray Muslims of Afghanistan and Tribal areas and yes Musharraf chose to betray ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and his Ummat to become loyal pet slave of USA now he makes sure we get most brutal slow poisonous death do this operation but after few months you will know nothing changed

Pakistani Armed Forces Fought Against Terrorism and Launch's it's another Operation Called ZarbeAzb..
We support our Armed Forces and Fight Against Terrorism.

You also didn't had any excuse to betray Muslims of Afghanistan and Tribal areas and yes Musharraf chose to betray ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and his Ummat to become loyal pet slave of USA now he makes sure we get most brutal slow poisonous death do this operation but after few months you will know nothing changed

What betrayal? Afghanistan was attacked after 9/11 -- why didn't these warlords go to afghanistan to fight the JIHAD? Why were they hiding in pakistan?

This war was inevitable -- there was no way else --- understand it -- rather than posting same usual rhetoric emotional hu-ha

What betrayal? Afghanistan was attacked after 9/11 -- why didn't these warlords go to afghanistan to fight the JIHAD? Why were they hiding in pakistan?

This war was inevitable -- there was no way else --- understand it -- rather than posting same usual rhetoric emotional hu-ha
Mr first of all in Islam their is no concept of nation state so Muslims are same and you did betray this is not the rhetoric this is the reality you are denying and this reality will remain their and keep fueling anger and they go to Afghanistan last time I checked it was you who were giving bases to USA to bomb them so why only wage war in Afghanistan than Mr yes war was inevitable but you choose wrong against your own brothers and betrayed ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW than okay than don't cry when they get mad and come after you you chose this not them what do you cry about you chose to be partners of kufar you chose to betray why cry than this what happened to Pakistan was inevitable Mr I love this country and I saw it getting destroyed unfortunately I saw this happening because one dumbo known as Musharraf chose to be loyal slave of USA I saw my country getting destroyed

Mr first of all in Islam their is no concept of nation state so Muslims are same and you did betray this is not the rhetoric this is the reality you are denying and this reality will remain their and keep fueling anger and they go to Afghanistan last time I checked it was you who were giving bases to USA to bomb them so why only wage war in Afghanistan than Mr yes war was inevitable but you choose wrong against your own brothers and betrayed ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW than okay than don't cry when they get mad and come after you you chose this not them what do you cry about you chose to be partners of kufar you chose to betray why cry than this what happened to Pakistan was inevitable Mr I love this country and I saw it getting destroyed unfortunately I saw this happening because one dumbo known as Musharraf chose to be loyal slave of USA I saw my country getting destroyed

you did betray this is not the rhetoric this is the reality

What betrayal? We can't hide the terrorists, thats it! thats the reality! you are denying it!

Mr first of all in Islam their is no concept of nation state so Muslims are same

Tell this to your extremist muslim brothers -- what didn't we do for them? -- provided shelter --- supported in afghan jihad -- and yet these morons are attacking our cities.

Mr yes war was inevitable but you choose wrong against your own brothers and betrayed ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW than okay than don't cry when they get mad and come after you you chose this not them what do you cry about you chose to be partners of kufar you chose to betray why cry than this what happened to Pakistan was inevitable

same old stuff -- nothing that answers to my statements -- would you be happy for worst? --- how about your economy being collapsed after sanctions being imposed by whole world -- and you along with all pakistanis living a pathetic life? how about your tribal areas being bombed by US forces -- so they don't even care about innocents? were you ready for all this?

Now please get this "betrayal" stuff off your head -- there was no betrayal -- I'll surely reply to you next time if i get my answers --- not this same old stuff

What betrayal? We can't hide the terrorists, thats it! thats the reality! you are denying it!

Tell this to your extremist muslim brothers -- what didn't we do for them? -- provided shelter --- supported in afghan jihad -- and yet these morons are attacking our cities.

same old stuff -- nothing that answers to my statements -- would you be happy for worst? --- how about your economy being collapsed after sanctions being imposed by whole world -- and you along with all pakistanis living a pathetic life? how about your tribal areas being bombed by US forces -- so they don't even care about innocents? were you ready for all this?

Now please get this "betrayal" stuff off your head -- there was no betrayal -- I'll surely reply to you next time if i get my answers --- not this same old stuff
Mr you betrayed them that is clear not only that you gave USA bases to do attacks on Tribals and Afghanistan and you got war in return that was bound to happen to you and now the thing which started the problem will not solve it so do as many operations as you want the problem would remain their as strong as it ever was write it on your front wall

Back
Top Bottom