What's new

Do you support Imran Khan? (poll)

Do you support Imran Khan?

• Total voters
Imran's supporters and detractors,
Can you please tell us what sort of economic agenda you would like for Pakistan? Is Imran's economic agenda in line with your PERSONAL economic viewpoints?

I will support him if he drops the Pro Taliban mantra.

From this thread this is the main pros and cons that I have gathered so far judging by his supporters and non-supporters responses:

Pros:
1. Honest and would wipe out corruption (seems like this is the main thing that attracts the youth to him)
2. Humanitarian background
3. Non-political background where he's not connected to any political family (self-made man basically)

Cons:
1. Agenda of tackling extremism is not as efficient as some other political forces.
2. Is actually not as progressive and pro-minority as some people think he is
3. Some people don't like the street politics of agitation/dharnas

Guys,please tell me about what you like or dislike about his ECONOMIC agenda.

you obviously hate anything good for pakistan and love all that is bad...
even if imran khan listened to wrong people he is still better then nawaz, zardari and the rest of the goons you support.

list exactly what imran khan did that was wrong... make a simple list.
being nominated by taliban for peace commitee.

the country is already dis-functional, sit-in or no sit-in's. dont fall for this media/PML-N/PPP/ANP trap.

Nonsense just because you like drama doesnt mean this country is dis functional if Imran really wanted change in Pakistan then he should have done so through the power that people gave him in Parliament as a true opposition leader. But hes just another wannabe dictator using mob and money to move is ideas its nothing special. If tomorrow he takes power you think Nawaz will let him run his tenure in peace what goes around comes around.

Nonsense just because you like drama doesnt mean this country is dis functional if Imran really wanted change in Pakistan then he should have done so through the power that people gave him in Parliament as a true opposition leader. But hes just another wannabe dictator using mob and money to move is ideas its nothing special. If tomorrow he takes power you think Nawaz will let him run his tenure in peace what goes around comes around.
Nawaz will also have senate majority soon.

Good luck passing any law without "concessions"

IK kal bhi net pe jita tha IK aj bhi net pe jite ga:grin: to see himself PM in FB and twitter and lose in real ground that was a shock which he still feeling. Out of 20 karor gathered one or two lakhs( with help of Lottas and tanga parties ) sigh!!
I stay on my previous stance, PMLN and PPP are experienced butchers. PTI wale maren ge kam ghasiten ge ziyada:wink:

Option we have

1. Zardari ( Bhutto )
2. Sharif family
3. Altaf
4. ANP
6. Mulana diesel
7. JI
8.Army
10. Imran Khan
11. Mula parties

As they say moman ek dafa daswata hee baar baar nahi. or something like that :)

There is only 1 option its Imran Khan. One thing is sure he is honset , pratrotic Pakistani , and only 1 not tested yet. I would also say Army since our awam are DANDA PEER QOAM but i dont trust all generals in Pakistani army. I feel topic leadership are in american pockets

I support Imran Khan because he's probably the best man right now to lead Pakistan out of our economic mess. He talks about Education, Health, Land, Agricultural reforms which were never known to Pakistani politics before rise of PTI. He's honest, educated and a brave guy.

On the other hand, IK's foreign policy especially about TTP and War in FATA is a total mess. I hate his stance on WoT.

you dont need to tell us we can read Imran mere jaan tatooed on your forehead

read my post again....you certaily must not live in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom