What's new

Do you support Imran Khan? (poll)

Do you support Imran Khan?

• Total voters
Do you have any solid evidence him is pro taliban? I'm really concerned about it.

Brother he's not pro-Taliban in the sense that he ACTIVELY supports them. As his followers said here, he wants to tackle this issue in a different manner than the Pak army's manner. As you might know of, Pak army is engaging in Operation Zarb-e-Azb right now to smash the Taliban . He wants to raise a local 'tribal' force where the locals fight the Taliban and not the Pak army. He thinks that the Pakistan army's method INCREASES the appeal of the Taliban in the FATA region

Once again, he wants to use local 'tribal militias' instead of PAK army to smash the Taliban. Does it make sense?
Any questions, please do ask here. You can read about the operation more . It's going predominantly in Pakistan's FATA region which is the region right next to Afghanistan-Pakistan border.

Last edited:
wow calm down son

taliban doesn't nominate him for no reason. They've faith him. Probably what hes doing, they like.
maybe they trying to discredit him??
or who ever is behind ttp is trying to discredit him.

maybe they trying to discredit him??
or who ever is behind ttp is trying to discredit him.
Why discredit someone who supports you dearly?

Oh wait, CIA, TTP, RAW, Amerika Israel all trying to discredit Imran.

Jiye Imran!

I support him because I refuse to support Nawaz Sharif, Asif Ali Zardari, Altaf Hussain, or Jamaat Islami.
Also, no one can doubt his genuine willingness to do good for Pakistan and it's people.

Do you have any solid evidence him is pro taliban? I'm really concerned about it.

Imran Khan wants Army out of Tribal areas. He wants all operation against terrorists to stop because he thinks we should talk to Taliban. no government in the world will talk to religious fanatics who have murdered 50,000 Pakistanis including Soldiers and civilians.

Imran Khan is a generally a coward. He does not have a backbone to speak against Taliban. He also known many conservatives Pakistanis have soft spot for Taliban, he's basically playing to get their votes.

Guys ,
what do you like about his economic agenda?

His sit-ins which have actually jammed the economy in Islamabad. He wants to do the same in Karachi and all over Pakistan. Good luck with that Karachiites will reject any racist charlatan like him.

Imran Khan wants Army out of Tribal areas. He wants all operation against terrorists to stop because he thinks we should talk to Taliban. no government in the world will talk to religious fanatics who have murdered 50,000 Pakistanis including Soldiers and civilians.

Imran Khan is a generally a coward. He does not have a backbone to speak against Taliban. He also known many conservatives Pakistanis have soft spot for Taliban, he's basically playing to get their votes.

His sit-ins which have actually jammed the economy in Islamabad. He wants to do the same in Karachi and all over Pakistan. Good luck with that Karachiites will reject any racist charlatan like him.

Not a Fact but only your very opinion thats all iam gonna say to people like you..

If he was a coward he wouldn't be able to say NO to the army like he did a month ago when Gen. Raheel Shareef met him.

Not a Fact but only your very opinion thats all iam gonna say to people like you..

If he was a coward he wouldn't be able to say NO to the army like he did a month ago when Gen. Raheel Shareef met him.

Please address my point on him being pro Taliban or at least trying to attract conservative voters.

no one knows what their doing with the power they have

not imran
not nawaz

going to wait out 20 more years for someone with actual knowledge of how to lead till then i wont support anyone

Gherat mand people dont negotiate with terrorists who have killed army/innocents ---- they obliterate them

negotiating with terrorists while terrorists are burning your country is not only a shameful act but also treason in my book

I voted for him--

Do you agree with him on economic issues or agenda though? I'm trying to figure out where his supporters or non-supporters stand on the economic spectrum. Up until now only one of his supporters has mentioned his economic platform and where he wants PTI headed ECONOMICALLY.
As for the talks, I personally believe that it's only ultra-conservative religious folks that will be attracted to him with regards to the talks/tribal lashkar/local police force thing. Educated political conservatives from urban areas would be pissed off in fact. That class does NOT want to employ this strategy and is behind army. This has been my personal experience.

I like Imran Khan, I don't like his religious ideologies and his bias towards his tribal people.

What bias towards his people, please do share it with us, I haven't benefitted from his biasness and I doubt any
Other tribal has.

However the biasness of nawaz is clearly visible for his people, every department and office position is occupied by his own community.

SSP, Lashkar e Jhangvi are terrorist groups that are supported by Nawaz & co.

His hatred of Pukhtoons & Baluch has no limits, even coas raheel shareef was given the position over another individual & other individuals crime was having some Pukhtoon heritage.

I got quite suspicous about him because he might sympathize the Uyger terrorists and shake the fundamental of China-Pakistan relationship.

I think China might give up the non-interference foreign policy in this matter, cause we can;t afford to lose Pakistan. This man is dangerous.

The corruption of Pakistan goverment shall be seriously addressed, but definitely not let a man sypathizing terrorists to do this job. As a CHinese, and Pakistan friend, i say big no to IK.

@Chinese-Dragon @Beast @cirr @Kiss_of_the_Dragon

Now that is just assumptions on your part without any proof, we support one China policy but we also respect the dignity & religious freedom and f the Uigurs after all they are fellow Muslims and of course part of the Turkic family.

I like Imran Khan and Musharraf but Musharraf can't actively participate in politics due to multiple cases.
Imran Khan does carry lots of personal baggage (Sita White, and his daughter) but he is good and sincerer person and he does care about Pakistan.

I don't like is flip flopping politics, he needs to focus on reforms and anti-corruption campaign, land reform and revamping whole government system, reforming the constitution and political system, Institutionalizing the political party systems. customizing governmental system to fit Pakistan's need, parliamentarian system has failed Pakistan.

15334170323_ee511e1b5e_b.jpg

15628371306_883ff058e4_b.jpg

15602851222_e333909884_b.jpg

15375110380_a36228080e_b.jpg

15468180700_28fe997c0a_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom