What's new

Do you support Imran Khan? (poll)

Do you support Imran Khan?

• Total voters
If Pakistanis don't like Nawaz, why elect him as leader?
Simply by rigging elections

I mean the reason why Indians elect Modi because they want to make change.
Yes Indian want change they don't want muslims in India they want continuous war with Pakistan they even want to destroy whole muslims countries
that change they want and Modi is most eligible for it
Total I want to say that they want muslim free India and World

Technically, we all support Imran. But his goals have been tarnished by people around him. Sheikh Rasheed, chaudhary brothers, Quershi and so forth.

So I'm against him for listening to them. But deep inside, he does want best for Pakistan.
thats why you try your best to tarnish his image and make him look bad?? because he wants best for pakistan deep down inside???

On few issues i agree with him or few i dont, so i've decide not to vote :P

I knew it soon Potians will bring all their chota bara to vote once they see they are loosing, now we should check number of posts for every vote and you will see more than half having that one post only

I knew it soon Potians will bring all their chota bara to vote once they see they are loosing, now we should check number of posts for every vote and you will see more than half having that one post only

Hahahaaha..needs Burnol! :D, on a serious note: Change is with IK you will always see more people like IK more in gathering of intelligent people in a forum ;)

thats why you try your best to tarnish his image and make him look bad?? because he wants best for pakistan deep down inside???
Because he listens to what people say. Read my entire sentence.

If your friend tells u something bad to do and you do it. Are you not responsible for it? Even though you had good intentions you did bad.

You getting night mares ?
:omghaha:

One answer. Commitment to Powerful Local Bodies system which empowers people at the grass root level.

YES
corruption is endemic in this country
its eating it from the inside
only he is the one who looks serious enough to tackle it
Imran is not ideal
but among the choices we have by far he is the best
plus his focus on a uniform education system and on local governance
GOD i wish we had a presidential system

Back
Top Bottom