What's new

Do you support Imran Khan? (poll)

Do you support Imran Khan?

• Total voters
Who is the one the tribes vote to?
who ever the Fedual leaders join . u just have to give them free hand for corruption they will join any party .

right now in sindh there are with zardari in punjab they are with nawaz , Baluchistan there with nawaz. . KPK wjhere imran khan win has almost no feudal system . see they crack down on corruption u will be please. now if u dont have more question change ur vote . I only spend time on you bcoz we see Chinese as friends and we dont want them to support corrupt leaders

who ever the Fedual leaders join . u just have to give them free hand for corruption they will join any party .

right now in sindh there are with zardari in punjab they are with nawaz , Baluchistan there with nawaz. . KPK wjhere imran khan win has almost no feudal system . see they crack down on corruption u will be please. now if u dont have more question change ur vote . I only spend time on you bcoz we see Chinese as friends and we dont want them to support corrupt leaders
can i cancel my vote. It's too early to vote i think.

Can i take IK as PAK's Modi?
modi has track record of killing inocent . imran khan is the biggest humanitarian . modhi was a sweeper, imran khan oxward graduate. modhi was choose by a party to be leader, imran made his party after 18 years of straggle

Lol bro, why are you forcing him?:-)
Also I like his questioning. It clarifies many things.

modi has track record of killing inocent . imran khan is the biggest humanitarian . modhi was a sweeper, imran khan oxward graduate. modhi was choose by a party to be leader, imran made his party after 18 years of straggle
I mean the reason why Indians elect Modi because they want to make change.

Lol bro, why are you forcing him?:-)
Also I like his questioning. It clarifies many things.
bro as is said my persnal opion are people supporting sharif and bhuttos are physiological slaves. their parents voted them, they voted them and their childern will vote hamza and bilwal. i think they are dumb and i dnt want him to see as a dumb guy. who will intention support corrupt guys

I think the PA want's a iron hand to deal with India.

Do you think IK is mature enough in politics to deal with India?

IK?View attachment 160558
no he is not becouse he will be 1st tym pm of pakistan, he knows that our foreign policy maker is army and i think they will not allow him to go for good relations with india, he is liittle bit anti american.

bro as is said my persnal opion are people supporting sharif and bhuttos are physiological slaves. their parents voted them, they voted them and their childern will vote hamza and bilwal. i think they are dumb and i dnt want him to see as a dumb guy. who will intention support corrupt guys

Haha allright:-). So you are basically doing it for HIS benefit??:p:

I will notice IK from now on, i won't oppose him like previous. You made it my brother.

I mean the reason why Indians elect Modi because they want to make change.
if that is that criteria then yes . but again BJP was in power before . imran choose the hard way, worked 18 years to establish his own party .

Haha allright. So you are basically doing it for HIS benefit:p:
na imran khan is passion for PTI supporters. after decades we saw someone who challenged the status quo . we dont like someone to mock our passion. beside i didnt wanted to call him chinese patwari.

Back
Top Bottom