What's new

Do you have a girlfriend and if so how did you find one?

How many have you had?

Votes: 11 18.6%

Votes: 8 13.6%

Votes: 6 10.2%

Votes: 5 8.5%

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters

jammersat

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
i can't get close to any females , and i'm almost 30! how do you guys get "close" to females?
I know i live in an islamic society but there are stuff going on even here , and i've also traveled abroad , no luck there either :(

i can't get close to any females , and i'm almost 30! how do you guys get "close" to females?
I know i live in an islamic society but there are stuff going on even here , and i've also traveled abroad , no luck there either :(

Best way to make a girlfriend is treat them like you treat your male Friend.

This is a very deep statement which many won't get at first sight.

But if you can truly understand and follow this advice, girls will run after you......

bhai dont get dishartenned

i give you some advice first to get easy and casual with women which in your case your too shy i suggest go to a prostitute and loose your verginity and then after few times you will feal easy to talk to girls and if not girls there are plenty of mid aged women who keepthere eys open for such loaners so my advice to you cant have those guts dont be afraid and talk this with problem your paernts and get merried to a girl of there choice ... problem solwed

no i'm not trying to troll in all hoensty , i have this problem and it doesn't seem to get fixed , it seem like out there everyone has someone but me !!

What kind of relationship are you looking for ?

no i'm not trying to troll in all hoensty , i have this problem and it doesn't seem to get fixed , it seem like out there everyone has someone but me !!
calm down buddy girlfrioends are in fact waste of time and money take my advice serouslli go ant talk about your misconceptions with your mom and dad and ask them to find a girls / wife for you and al your problems will be solved if not parents you can talk to your maulvi in local masjid for a suitable match or if your scared still go to some merrige beuro ... problem solved dont get too concerned and try having good sleep and some workowt daily if possible some medidtation this package will boost your confidence

the onli rule about women is if you try to give them too much attention they will alaways run away from you do the opposite and take pakistanisages advice serouslli and your problem will be solved

Best way to make a girlfriend is treat them like you treat your male Friend.

This is a very deep statement which many won't get at first sight.

But if you can truly understand and follow this advice, girls will run after you......

Ha, my friend gave me this advice as well. Well it worked for me anyway.

Ok here is a little tip although I don't consider my self an expert but I'll admit I had fair amount of success on this topic. Try to be your self, always wear a smile when approaching the girls. Trust me they don't bite and you will have to make the first move. I'd say to master this you will have to master the art of "Picking up signs" make sure you pick up right signs.

For instance if you approach someone and she starts chuckling it is a positive sign, but if see a stern face its better to abandon. Learn some good pickup lines or jokes I have found that funny people are high in demand:D

Best of luck and keep us updated :D

BTW I'd advise you to get married and stop wasting your time because you don't have much time left to get married :D after 30's it will get quite difficult :D

calm down buddy girlfrioends are in fact waste of time and money take my advice serouslli go ant talk about your misconceptions with your mom and dad and ask them to find a girls / wife for you and al your problems will be solved if not parents you can talk to your maulvi in local masjid for a suitable match or if your scared still go to some merrige beuro ... problem solved dont get too concerned and try having good sleep and some workowt daily if possible some medidtation this package will boost your confidence

the onli rule about women is if you try to give them too much attention they will alaways run away from you do the opposite and take pakistanisages advice serouslli and your problem will be solved
Gupta sahab aap toh Love Guru nikale LOL
Red Light Area bahut baar jate ho lagta hai :p

Back
Top Bottom