What's new

Do you have a girlfriend and if so how did you find one?

How many have you had?

Votes: 11 18.6%

Votes: 8 13.6%

Votes: 6 10.2%

Votes: 5 8.5%

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters
Bro, Desis and other Asians in the west are finding brides/grooms to this day. Go and take the initiative.

They're doing it through websites or the traditional village way(parents). -- If you're doing the arranged marriage route, which you maybe should.

get your self a arranged merrige

just forget about having a girl friend

images

nything , just something to help with my blood pressure

Woah.....are you looking for a girlfriend, or something else to relax yourself....?

I know, there are no brothels in Iran, but there are some in Turkey. If you are looking for such a thing.... Most easy way.

Woah.....are you looking for a girlfriend, or something else to relax yourself....?

I know, there are no brothels in Iran, but there are some in Turkey. If you are looking for such a thing.... Most easy way.

Are they expensive ? :P

i can't get close to any females , and i'm almost 30! how do you guys get "close" to females?
I know i live in an islamic society but there are stuff going on even here , and i've also traveled abroad , no luck there either :(

Be yourself and don't do anything stupid .

I myself don't like having girlfriends as its pointless and outside my red circle but if you want to be successful , I suggest you to find a friend who has some experience in this field and start with him as long as you learn the tricks and the language from him .

Since you're Iranian :

Bro , Most girls in Iran are more like a calculator than human and will not sleep or look at you as long as they gain something .

If you're rich then there will be no problem , Just take your expensive car and and say hello , They will do rest of the job but if you're not rich , Forget about girls .

no i'm looking for a girlfriend , to relax myself , not emotionally but physically , nothing else ;) i believe if i get a girlfriend or wife that will help my blood pressure too ?

So if i go to antalya , in turkey , how do i find , you know , don't tell me club please cause i feel awkward in clubs , bars , etc. , i don't think i'll ever manage to pick up by going to clubs ? Where are these brothels you are talking about in istanbul?

i can't get close to any females , and i'm almost 30! how do you guys get "close" to females?
I know i live in an islamic society but there are stuff going on even here , and i've also traveled abroad , no luck there either :(
@Serpentine @New @S00R3NA

nega torokhoda hamvatan ma ru :lol:

u cannot get close to a women cause u r the kind of person who asks these kind of questions online , in a military forum :lol:

u need to get a life my friend

no i'm looking for a girlfriend , to relax myself , not emotionally but physically , nothing else
WTF ...

dude :lol: perv alert :lol:

Be yourself and don't do anything stupid .

I myself don't like having girlfriends as its pointless and outside my red circle but if you want to be successful , I suggest you to find a friend who has some experience in this field and start with him as long as you learn the tricks and the language from him .

Since you're Iranian :

Bro , Most girls in Iran are more like a calculator than human and will not sleep or look at you as long as they gain something .

If you're rich then there will be no problem , Just take your expensive car and and say hello , They will do rest of the job but if you're not rich , Forget about girls .
But the two boys i saw last night with that gorgeous lady didn't seem rich at all !!

no i'm looking for a girlfriend , to relax myself , not emotionally but physically , nothing else ;) i believe if i get a girlfriend or wife that will help my blood pressure too ?

So if i go to antalya , in turkey , how do i find , you know , don't tell me club please cause i feel awkward in clubs , bars , etc. , i don't think i'll ever manage to pick up by going to clubs ? Where are these brothels you are talking about in istanbul?

Man, I guess your blood pressure is toooo high lol hold your horses. :D

But the two boys i saw last night with that gorgeous lady didn't seem rich at all !!

Don't listen to that crap not every one is after money, obviously it certainly helps but you can still get them without being super rich.

Back
Top Bottom