What's new

Do you have a girlfriend and if so how did you find one?

How many have you had?

Votes: 11 18.6%

Votes: 8 13.6%

Votes: 6 10.2%

Votes: 5 8.5%

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters
How easy is that kind of stuff in antalya? or do i have to go to istanbul?
sharaf bezar vasamoon dige mardtike ...

een che maskhare bazi dar avordi ?

yekam shoor dashte bash akhe dahanamo baz nakon ... abrooye harchi iraniye bordan amsale to

horny dumba$$

Don't listen to that crap not every one is after money, obviously it certainly helps but you can still get them without being super rich.
I bet i have more money than 70% of those who are in a relationship , WTH is this??

i can't get close to any females , and i'm almost 30! how do you guys get "close" to females?
I know i live in an islamic society but there are stuff going on even here , and i've also traveled abroad , no luck there either :(
grow up( not in age)... go and get marry ...

I bet i have more money than 70% of those who are in a relationship , WTH is this??

how social are you? I would suggest take part in more social activities and expand your friend circle as well.

definitely helped me.

sharaf bezar vasamoon dige mardtike ...

een che maskhare bazi dar avordi ?

yekam shoor dashte bash akhe dahanamo baz nakon ... abrooye harchi iraniye bordan amsale to

horny dumba$$

Can you please translate this so we all can enjoy :D I only understood Horny Dumb@$$ :D

Poor soul......... you.......... :cry:

i can't get close to any females , and i'm almost 30! how do you guys get "close" to females?
I know i live in an islamic society but there are stuff going on even here , and i've also traveled abroad , no luck there either :(

Can you please translate this so we all can enjoy :D I only understood Horny Dumb@$$ :D
just reminded him of the fact that he is a disgrace to iranian nation :D

what kind of a person looks for brothels in his neighboring countries via a military forum ?

he is an absolute troll , this right there is the only reason no one gives a shyte abt him in real life too (beside
PDF :D )

i hate these kind of ppl , they remind me of jake in two and a half man :lol:

if he was man enough he could at least marry sb by this age ,i bet he is ugly :D

just reminded him of the fact that he is a disgrace to iranian nation :D

what kind of a person looks for brothels in his neighboring countries via a military forum ?

he is an absolute troll , this right there is the only reason no one gives a shyte abt him in real life too (beside
PDF :D )

i hate these kind of ppl , they remind me of jake in two and a half man :lol:

if he was man enough he could at least marry sb by this age ,i bet he is ugly :D
He actually reminds me of Alan :rolleyes:

during my school days i bagged the top two girls of my class - the most nerd one and the hottest one. As i wanted the nerdy to become my soulmate - i always kept the second one away. But it didnt work as she was kind of conservative and pappa's girl. Anyway, then i decided not to engage in any relationship in life and chose sports, friends and religion and internet including pdf to pass time. Now I am 26 and going to get married next month. Hope it helps @jammersat.

Back
Top Bottom