Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Athiest

Votes: 15 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah!
As we expected, flaming and fighting.

Dr Sim, this is Defence Forum, and religeon doesnt matter.
Be professional everyone!

This thread was in Members club.
Which kinda posts are allowed and supposed to be in members club??
Have a look yourself!!

"Members Club The forum is made to get yourself familiar with other members, and create friends which would help us in creating a friendly community."

So please make sure this flaming doesnt happen again :tup:
Let the mods moderate the forum. thanx for the concern though:P

@Paladin
one needn't be so nervous around skeptics of God. He might be really happy with you if you manage to convince the nonbelievers.

Anyway, are there openly atheist people in Pakistan?

It's very sarcastic that people who do not believe in GOD prove their point by saying existence of GOD cannot be proved scientifically(as the video in first post suggests), but at the same time they bring in words like morality, humanity which cannot be proved by science either.... they try to prove GOD by reasoning but they are unable to define reasoning and origin of reasoning....
Can any prove that he is thinking by any mean ?? Is their any machine to prove that someone is thinking....??

Last edited by a moderator:
We are created by a creator so they say - but who created the creator?

Excellent point. Who created the creator??????

So people can say he was always there but the same can be said for life on earth

The God didn't created man but man created God.

Most of the time religion and God are used for hatred and abuse!!! Just some examples,

1) My religion is better than your religion.

2) My God is true but your God is false.

3) I will do whatever my religion allows me but you cannot do what ever your religion allows you because my religion don't allow them.

These are the things religion and God brought to this world. :whistle:

@Paladin
one needn't be so nervous around skeptics of God. He might be really happy with you if you manage to convince the nonbelievers.

Anyway, are there openly atheist people in Pakistan?

True.

back to your question, i know a few very famous Pakistanis who are self confessed atheists, sorry but i can't reveal names.

Personally i feel everyone has their own life to lead, im too bust to do right by my life to preach to my peers or question their beliefs...

The God didn't created man but man created God.

Most of the time religion and God are used for hatred and abuse!!! Just some examples,

1) My religion is better than your religion.

2) My God is true but your God is false.

3) I will do whatever my religion allows me but you cannot do what ever your religion allows you because my religion don't allow them.

These are the things religion and God brought to this world. :whistle:

:no:

That's man's mentality...

My Car is bigger than your car.

My girlfriend is hot and your's is not...

My **** is bigger that... well you get the hint.

Don't blame someone else for Man's own pathetic insecurities.

Reactions: SQ8
Believing in God gives me peace and that makes my life better.the more i pray more my life gets better. So there is no reason for me not to believe in God.

PROOF OF ALLAH

1. According to Pythagoras “A proof is an impeccable argument, using only the methods of pure logical reasoning, which enables one to infer the validity of an assertion from the pre-established validity of other assertions.” To prove the existence of Allah I shall start with the pre-established valid assertion that within this observable universe there is a group of people who call themselves Muslims and they have a book called the Quran which they claim is the word of Allah.

2. Proof by negation can now be used to prove that what the Muslims claim is correct. This type of proof is widely used in science to reach logical conclusions. We cannot see something behind a wall, hence negation proves that light travels in a straight line. Likewise we cannot see oxygen in a room but by observing that humans are not dying we can prove through negation that oxygen is present in a room. Similarly most of Einstein’s theories use proof by negation. The Quran gives three such proofs :-

(a) Mankind cannot create one chapter like the Quran.

(b) Mankind cannot preserve any other book for hundreds of years in their hearts.

(c) Man cannot find any contradiction within the Quran.

3. As long as man cannot do these things it is scientifically binding for humans to believe that the Quran has been written by a higher being whose name according to the Quran is Allah.

I have questions:

We say that hijacking or stealing money of other people is a sin. Now suppose there is no religion.

Its not about sin but crime! If there is no religion than the govt and police will act much more efficiently to crack that criminal.

Now tell me how hijacking or stealing money of other people is a sin. Who or which thing taught us what is right and what is wrong so logically if there is no religion?

Its not about sin as I said. People don't think about sin when they need and then steal money from others. Do you think because of fear of God people usually stay away from crime? No. Its because people are usually good and hate crimes.

Last edited:
:no:

That's man's mentality...

My Car is bigger than your car.

My girlfriend is hot and your's is not...

My **** is bigger that... well you get the hint.

Don't blame someone else for Man's own pathetic insecurities.

Who are those men? You, me and everyone else. This is very common thought!!! You can go through the history that how people feel that their religion is better than others!!!

Tell me there one single proof that God exists and without argument if I believe that He exists than I have to say that He is very very cruel. We can see the proof everyday.

Tell me there one single proof that God exists and without argument if I believe that He exists than I have to say that He is very very cruel. We can see the proof everyday.

Tell me there one single proof that God exists

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you - Matthew 7:7.

Your asking the wrong person Kinetic, the only person who needs to seek that proof is you and only you can find it. Asking me is a futile exercise.

Its not about sin but crime! If there is no religion than the govt and police will act much more efficiently to crack that criminal.

Well bro you are talking about the next step after the crime happens. but the religion(belief in God) prevents the one from making that crime. so which is better punishing or preventing???

Its not about sin as I said. People don't think about sin when they need and then steal money from others. Do you think because of fear of God people usually stay away from crime? No. Its because people are usually good and hate crimes.

well things have been working like that for centuries. isnt it???

the whole system changed when we started to give first priority to money than other valuable thing(LOVE the only thing that diffrentiate us from animals)

Who are those men? You, me and everyone else. This is very common thought!!! You can go through the history that how people feel that their religion is better than others!!!

PROOF OF ALLAH

1. According to Pythagoras “A proof is an impeccable argument, using only the methods of pure logical reasoning, which enables one to infer the validity of an assertion from the pre-established validity of other assertions.” To prove the existence of Allah I shall start with the pre-established valid assertion that within this observable universe there is a group of people who call themselves Muslims and they have a book called the Quran which they claim is the word of Allah.

2. Proof by negation can now be used to prove that what the Muslims claim is correct. This type of proof is widely used in science to reach logical conclusions. We cannot see something behind a wall, hence negation proves that light travels in a straight line. Likewise we cannot see oxygen in a room but by observing that humans are not dying we can prove through negation that oxygen is present in a room. Similarly most of Einstein’s theories use proof by negation. The Quran gives three such proofs :-

(a) Mankind cannot create one chapter like the Quran.

(b) Mankind cannot preserve any other book for hundreds of years in their hearts.

(c) Man cannot find any contradiction within the Quran.

3. As long as man cannot do these things it is scientifically binding for humans to believe that the Quran has been written by a higher being whose name according to the Quran is Allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom