• God but not religion

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Athiest

Votes: 15 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is their any machine to prove that someone is thinking

A sane mind always thinks as long as he is not aslept.

And yes there is a brain scan that tells you that you are thinking, the pattern tells them.

A team of world-leading neuroscientists has developed a powerful technique that allows them to look deep inside a person's brain and read their intentions before they act.

The research breaks controversial new ground in scientists' ability to probe people's minds and eavesdrop on their thoughts, and raises serious ethical issues over how brain-reading technology may be used in the future.

We are created by a creator so they say - but who created the creator?

The option I like to have is not offered by the poll.

I have firm belief in god for which I suppose I'm not required to give any explanations to anyone.

I have firm belief in certain aspects of religion (all religions including mine) and I disagree with certain other aspects of religion (all including mine).

I believe the most important thing that any religion must have is flexibility to amend its texts if required by the Zeitgeist.

I believe religion must give people the freedom to question it if they want to. I believe religion must felicitate an informed and impartial debate about the negative and positive aspects of it.

No you are wrong religious discussions are allowed on this forum as long as these are against Islam.... but not the case with other way round
Honestly...why we come to and join a PAKISTANI form?

Of course I do!

The creator...Allah

The creator...Allah

Since every creature have to have a creator, who created the creator Allah?

Those of u who say God exists, the onus IS on them to prove it and not otherwise - non beleivers cant prove nothingness.

And before anything, remember Carl Sagan who said the golden words for beleivers - extraordinairy claims require extraordinary evidence.

And let me also quote sephen Hawkins who said: Universe is self contained, where is the need of god!

I don't believe in religions - God, im agnostic about it.

It's very sarcastic that people who do not believe in GOD prove their point by saying existence of GOD cannot be proved scientifically(as the video in first post suggests), but at the same time they bring in words like morality, humanity which cannot be proved by science either.... they try to prove GOD by reasoning but they are unable to define reasoning and origin of reasoning....
Can any prove that he is thinking by any mean ?? Is their any machine to prove that someone is thinking....??

Reasoning came into being when man wanted to know more. When he wanted understand and there by develop . If man had just trusted in God, we would still be in the stone ages. If he had just trusted the religious scriptures, Earth would have been a flat land in the center of the universe with The Sun revolving it.

Humanity and morality can be proven by science. They are human emotions. I cannot say the same about God.

I personally Havent Seen God, It is Even not true, that what is Not visible is Un true either.... For Me This Nature which Gives Me food, My Parents Who earn it for me, My Teachers Who Share me there Knowledge , The Sun the Moon which Gives My eyes a Treat to watch... My Belief is In all these, and I am pretty Happy Indeed with it...

Yes, we can not see the frequencies through which radar or mobile or remote control works. Many things are beyond our visible range. Also we cannot hear some sounds in different decibel range. How can we expect that if God stays beyond our visible range then we will see him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom