What's new

Do Saudi Arabians wear Jeans and T-Shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, your generalising now, there are some smart and nice Iranians on the Forum, one person doesnt represent the whole Nation.

Maybe toward you they're, not to us.

To us they are Greece to Turkey.

Most of saudi arabian are gay beacause in their Britian cult! masturbating and gay is not tabu.
Saudi cults are the most gays(sodomite) in the world and that's the reason that their country is 28 m...
Even u can find many sodomite princess films on internet if search.Good to know their moftis permitted that have sex for mujahids in Syria with their intimate female family is admissible !!!!!

I know you said it as joke but a member of Royal family recently was caught doing gay sex in an escalator. There may be sizable LGBT in that country.

BBC News - How murder exposed Saudi prince's homosexual life

^ Lols dude you are trying too hard. If you have some beef with Saudis (and there can be many genuine grievances) come out with it, stop shooting blanks :D

Iranians are always mad at us for one reason or another.

They can't hit back, while we did hit them, the only thing they're good for is running their mouths.

U sadly mock mutaah and say bullshit about such as these thing do not u?And it is Iranian that are mad

U sadly mock mutaah and say bullshit about such as these thing do not u?And it is Iranian that are mad

Yes, they're :lol:

You are one example out of many :omghaha:

^ Lols dude you are trying too hard. If you have some beef with Saudis (and there can be many genuine grievances) come out with it, stop shooting blanks :D

Some people are mentally ill.

Have to accept this, live with it like anyone else.

I know you said it as joke but a member of Royal family recently was caught doing gay sex in an escalator. There may be sizable LGBT in that country.

BBC News - How murder exposed Saudi prince's homosexual life
It was not jock,in wahabi sharia if u can not marry masturbating and gay is not tabu.Man a society which is closed and very hard to marriage become gay.Even their mofties permitted in emergency condition have sex with your female family is allowed.

Yes, they're :lol:

You are one example out of many :omghaha:

Some people are mentally ill.

Have to accept this, live with it like anyone else.
Al-hasani is mad

Last edited:

I think this, between you and Iranians, is much worse than between Turkey and Greece.

Greeks are crazy for Turkish Series. :D

It was not jock,it wahabi sharia if u can not marry masturbating and gay is not tabu.Man a society which is closed and very hard to marriage become gay.Even their mofties permitted in emergency condition have sex with your female family is allowed.

Al-hasani is mad

Gay is taboo in Saudi Arabia but who cares if you do it in your bed . I agree its obvious that a closed society will get attracted to such things.

Gay is taboo in Saudi Arabia but who cares if you do it in your bed . I agree its obvious that a closed society will get attracted to such things.
They have separated Men and Women so in this society beacause of thier jahiliya men that have sexual requers become gay.It is true that saudi arabian have highest range of gay in the world beacause of their confined.
They even do not know woman! as human to drive and have very very barbaria society.

None of what you are saying makes any sense. Saudi Arabians of Arabic stock are first of all among the tallest people in the Middle East and at the same time not exactly skinny but rather the opposite. I don't need to remind you that most are probably heavier and thus more broad-shouldered than your average Iranian. Nor do I need to remind you of the fact that 10% of the Saudi Arabian population are Afro-Arabs and it is common knowledge that Africans/Black people are generally stronger built/more athletic than Caucasians.

For instance look at the Saudi Arabian national football team. Taller and more heavier built on average than ALL other Middle Eastern football national teams.

Lastly the ghetto/gangsta culture that many other Arabs and Muslims (unfortunately) have adopted in the West is foreign to most Saudi Arabians since Saudi Arabians were never immigrants to the West in recent times nor is that culture prevalent in KSA.

Most importantly I suggest to read about the descriptions of the Muslim Arab armies (by non-Arabs) and the Arabs of modern-day KSA from 1400 years back and forward and how they were described. Most were described as tall and broad-shouldered and as ferocious fighters. Hence them conquering half of the none world and establishing the biggest empires seen in human history at that time until the short-lived Mongol Empire and the British Empire not long ago.

Wrestling and other martial arts were obligatory for most Arabs back in the day. Wars were very common hence most Arabs were highly skilled warriors. In fact infighting/tribal wars were the biggest hindrance for expansion back in the day until Islam came which united the people for the first time in recent memory.

Central power was a foreign word. Every Arab wanted to rule himself and there is an Arab saying (due to the prevalence of Arab families and titles in abundances that most Arab tribes or families held at least once in their history) that "every Arab claims to be a king". Don't know how to exactly translate t into English for it to make sense.

Anyway everyone saw what happened when the Arabs got united for once and what that meant.

But yes, of course many, due to being affluent, are not doing much physical activity and are thus getting OVERWEIGHT.

It shows that you live in Iran? When have you met any Saudi Arabians in Iran?
Lol, on average you guys are not tall at all, very average is what I would describe you people. I just wanna know why you guys are all skinny as hell. Like the skinniest mideastern guys I know, and thats just the honest truth from what ive personally seen.

Btw, check the average height of people per country, saudis are not mentioned anywhere as being the tallest. Iranians and pakistanis are probably the tallest in Asia, if you exclude Russians. Saudis may be the tallest in the arab world.

Every Iranian or Persian guy ive known, its been extremely easy for them to gain muscle without supplements. Iranians do excel at wrestling and weightlifting in the olympics after all. Wrestling and weightlifting are almost as popular as soccer in Iran, wrestling may be even more popular, basketball has also become crazy in Iran in the padt couple of years.

P.s, isnt the saudi team all black? Where are the arab bedouins my friend?

Also, I live in v.a, america for the moment and as you said, loads of saudi studrnts abroad, lots seem to be in the d.c/v.a area.

Wll to be fair, Turkey is not worried about a greek invasion nor a greek takeover of anatolia, like saudis are when it comes to Iranian domination in the mideast and a full invasion. You have more of an Iranphobia than we have a saudiphobia, dont kid yourselves.

But, I do think this whole grudge thing is stupid with saudi arabia and certian arab countries. They are our neighbors, they need to respect us and we need to respect them. At the end of the day we need to leave eachother alone and go on with our lives and bettering our own nations. Most Iranians think the same way, I assure you. Maybe some shia fanatics or salafist wahhabis dont.

Last edited:
Many of suadi mofies has allowed home sexual and it is the reason why over than half of saudis are gay.In wahabi cult homesexual and gay is not tabu and obscene. One of their devil mofties that is gay and even foster it!

DaayieeAbdullah.jpg

Daayiee Abdullah
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

80px-Ambox_scales.svg.png
This article has been nominated to be checked for its neutrality. Discussion of this nomination can be found on the talk page. (December 2011)
Daayiee Abdullah is a gay Muslim who has been fighting against discrimination and hatred towards homosexualsand Muslims alike.[1] Through a group called the Al-Fatiha Foundation, Abdullah has been active in this campaign, and has even been perceived by many as being at the front of this campaign.[2] Although there is much controversy, Abdullah has helped to raise awareness of the oppression of homosexuals in Islam, and is also viewed by many as a symbol of hope and evidence[peacock term] that one can be both gay and Muslim.[

Daayiee Abdullah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
@Parthianshot

I don't care about your non-scientific and personal experiences. You were bullshitting before and you are doing it again.

Look, Saudi Arabian are famous for their height. Saudi Arabians of Arab stock regardless of region in KSA although people from the Southern regions of KSA tend to be slightly smaller in height although they are mostly powerfully built, are in general tall. That is a feature that we share with people from the UAE since most people from UAE are basically Arabs from KSA. UAE was also part of the early Saudi states and the Arab tribes inhabiting UAE are the same as in KSA.

More or less all the descriptions of Arab Muslims by non-Arabs list most of them as tall and broad-shouldered people. Arabs have throughout the history been known for their warrior skills. The day they united for once and did not fight among each other the world saw what happened, including to your own country.

Lastly Saudi Arabians are bigger on average than Iranians. They weigh more and are thus bigger.

I can also talk about personal opinions without any statistics that back it up. For instance I have not seen many tall or big Iranians. Arabs in Europe, be it in Denmark were I live now or in France where I lived are among the biggest foreigners outside of the Black Africans.

2 Bengali users in this thread, one from the UK, already mentioned that.

Wrestling was once a popular sport in KSA but today it is not. Basically nobody cares contrary to Iran. So you have the answer there.

Dutch people are on average the tallest in the world and they don't give a crap about wrestling.

There is no Iranophobia in KSA. There is anti-Mullahism. Two distinct things. You never conquered or attacked KSA. The opposite happened though. Iran are the ones who have been obsessed about the Arab world since 1979 and your leadership seek revenge for the Arab Muslim conquest of Iran and the subsequent cultural, linguistic, religious and genetic changes that occurred aside from the century long Arab rule.

Of course we are vocal when your government is trying to meddle in neighboring countries, although mostly without success. What do you expect?

The Saudi Arabian antional football team are made up by Saudi Arabians born in Saudi Arabia. Of a mixed background. Arab and African. Saudi Arabians come from many different backgrounds. Some of Arab backgrounds native to KSA or other Arab countries. Some not of Arab backgrounds and some mixed.

Saudi Arabian does not equal being of Arab origin just like Iranian just not equal being of Persian origin. In fact 40% of Iranians, if not more, are non-Persians.

We have people whose paternal families originally came from places such as Malaysia, Indonesia, South Asia, Caucasus etc. who have lived in KSA for centuries and who are now as Saudi Arabian as anybody else.

Does not mean that we have a problem with you as a people. I don't. Only morons among you as I have problems with Arab morons.

@Resurrection5782

You need serious help. Not even most of the Iranian users here on this forum can stand you.

Look, Saudi Arabians are having way more children per person than Iranians. More wives etc. We never had any problems in the sexual department. So what are you talking about?
Don't need to tell you about the situation in other Arab countries? By 2050 there will be 750 million Arabs according to most statistics.

Lastly Arabs are looking way more manly than your average Iranian. Especially in Europe. I have seen Iranian users here openly complain about the heterosexual/gay-like appearance of many Iranians in cities like Tehran.

Iranians are without a doubt more feminine looking than Arabs. Some like that and some don't. But don't have delusions about the opposite being the case.

Look at me for instance and compare that with your average looking Iranian in Tehran. Conclusion, don't make me laugh.

Last edited:
Iranians can't afford to save their own people let alone firing a shot aginst a foreign state.

Plus, with what are you planning to go to war with? :lol: With the Qahaer jet or the crappy korean missiles?

Here is a treatment we gave to you without a single response from your super dumber country :lol:
Wll to be fair, Turkey is not worried about a greek invasion nor a greek takeover of anatolia, like saudis are when it comes to Iranian domination in the mideast and a full invasion. You have more of an Iranphobia than we have a saudiphobia, dont kid yourselves.

But, I do think this whole grudge thing is stupid with saudi arabia and certian arab countries. They are our neighbors, they need to respect us and we need to respect them. At the end of the day we need to leave eachother alone and go on with our lives and bettering our own nations. Most Iranians think the same way, I assure you. Maybe some shia fanatics or salafist wahhabis dont.

@Yzd Khalifa

Don't be too harsh. That dude sounded pretty friendly considering most of the Iranian bunch here. You don't need to state the open facts about them never attacking us or their defeats. If possible we should not wish for any war or conflict. Cooperation would be better but if that is impossible then at least neutrality.

It is the other Iranian that is a complete mess. He has had several usernames according to other Iranian users and his openly threatening people left and right according to some Iranian users.

If he stopped trolling we could have had a normal discussion with him but he is busy talking about gays like he has some personal experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom