What's new

Do Saudi Arabians wear Jeans and T-Shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@al-Hasani
I am sure u tomorrow begin saying kazagh nomad and ect and putting videos against Iranian.not u only,other like arabian legend and juba.however I often never answer to ur bullshits but if inslut to my religion u will recieve answer like mutah.
There are monthes that u just saying kazagh nomad and etc but I often do not answer to crazies like u .
Indeed in Iran 999 of 1000 do not do mutah and marry once forever.mutah is perioded marriage that wife and husband can separate after a determined time.We believe marriage is not just permanent and has two ways but 999 of 1000 Iranian do not marry before their permanent marriage.

Last edited:
@Resurrection5782

That is being said as a reply to your insults. You are always the one starting the debates. Do you see me trolling in the Iranian section?

You cannot live at peace with one single Arab user while I have no problem with talking with many Iranian users in a respectful way or even "befriend" them on this forum.

Still going to talk about gays despite Saudi Arabians having more children per person and in general looking more manly on average than Iranians?

Guys wear everything here...... you wont believe how much people here spend on branded clothing..

check this link
Saudi women spend 3 times more on clothes than men Lastupdate:- Mon, 23 Dec 2013 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

As far as women being conservative....well they are definitely forced to be in the public area (which i suppport)...but at the same time they can be as westernized in their homes and compounds (one gated societies where saudi laws are applied loosely).....

Many people don't know this but many Saudi Arabians, especially in certain regions and provinces, are significantly less conservative than many other Arabs. Just on the Arabian Peninsula alone.

Is that a rule that have to wear a scarf or is that a tradition? If a women do not wear scarf in public what can happen to her?

Women here especially hindu,phillipinos and westerners do not wear scarf .... especially in lulu center :P... and no one kills them..trust me they are still alive

Guys wear everything here...... you wont believe how much people here spend on branded clothing..

check this link
Saudi women spend 3 times more on clothes than men Lastupdate:- Mon, 23 Dec 2013 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

As far as women being conservative....well they are definitely forced to be in the public area (which i suppport)...but at the same time they can be as westernized in their homes and compounds (one gated societies where saudi laws are applied loosely).....

Bro, they have no idea. None whatsoever.

Women here especially hindu,phillipinos and westerners do not wear scarf .... especially in lulu center :P... and no one kills them..trust me they are still alive

You live in Jeddah?:D

Al khobar

Very nice coastal city located in the Eastern Province. It lies nearly 2000 km away from Hijaz.
Do you recall this excellent local dish btw?

nv4ln6.jpg

Above: With a name meaning “at the bottom of the pot,” fi qa’atuh is an Eastern Province dish of rice and shrimp layered with peppers, tomatoes and potatoes and spiced with dried limes, cloves, cinnamon sticks, saffron and rose water—a combination of Indian and Saudi influences.
FAISAL I. AL-DOSSARY

e7aq0x.jpg

7088iw.jpg

2nuk8pj.jpg

ve0h2x.jpg

2a7h6dv.jpg

avh3l5.jpg

687ibc.jpg

Friendly locals as well.

Very nice coastal city located in the Eastern Province. It lies nearly 2000 km away from Hijaz.
Do you recall this excellent local dish btw?

Nopes but i definitely gonna try this one after my exams :cry:.... and last time i drove to Jeddah it was 1300+km not 2000km God Forbid :D.....

Sorry for being offtopic

Nopes but i definitely gonna try this one after my exams :cry:.... and last time i drove to Jeddah it was 1300+km not 2000km God Forbid :D.....

Sorry for being offtopic

Good luck with your exams! I have one waiting for me as well!

I meant Hijaz/Western KSA in general. Some of the places there are nearly 2000 km away from Al-Khobar and the Eastern Province in general.

We are all off-topic. But what to expect in a trolling thread?

Anyway I hope that you will survive the day tomorrow if you chose to wear jeans and a t-shirt!:rofl:

lol exams? you guys are still in college?

al-Hasani, do many Saudi women wear high heels :enjoy:

@Parthianshot

Regarding the topic we had about heights then as I wrote to you both Saudi Arabian men and women are taller on average than Iranian and pretty much everyone else in the Middle East.

Male Average Height By Country | Map & Chart | Men only

Female Average Height By Country | Map & Chart | Women only

Also notice that our average falls since also expats are included on that average. Many from South East Asia and South Asia where people in general are shorter than in the Arab world/Middle East and in particular KSA are included. Arabs from other Arab countries where the average is lower for both sexes are also included and obviously the Saudi Arabians living in the southern provinces/regions.

In terms of weight then I don't need to tell you that KSA probably has more overweight people than Iran due to being significantly more affluent and thus doing less physical activity.

University, dear. Chemical engineering to be precise.

LOL. Yes, at home!:D

2m7uib7.jpg

Not a expert in women shoes despite having quite a few sisters. So I will pass.

Last edited:

not college...but university (KFUPM) and ending my masters studies ..hopefully last exams of my life ....

and yes Saudi women wear high heels....

Good luck with your exams! I have one waiting for me as well!

Good luck to you too bro...what are you studying btw

Sh
Is that a rule that have to wear a scarf or is that a tradition? If a women do not wear scarf in public what can happen to her?
She will be flocked in public..next question..

Sh

She will be flocked in public..next question..

Here comes the moron. Awoke from his grave. I missed your comments about Arabs, Muslims and Saudi Arabia in particularly. Enlighten us false-flagger/troll with your Google knowledge about the ground realities in a country that you have never even visited or know anything about.

Here comes the moron. Awoke from his grave. I missed your comments about Arabs, Muslims and Saudi Arabia in particularly. Enlighten us false-flagger/troll with your Google knowledge about the ground realities in a country that you have never even visited or know anything about.
Good to see you haseena after so long..are you done with your exams ? Hope you ll make it this time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom