What's new

Do Saudi Arabians wear Jeans and T-Shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever been to KSA...next question...

He is a dumb troll. Don't waste your time, brother.

@energym

2hywhgx.jpg

PS: I already finished the other exams with good grades while the upcoming exam is the second exam of my current semester. Thanks for asking though. I hope that you finished first grade in the meantime.

Keep trolling.

They have separated Men and Women so in this society beacause of thier jahiliya men that have sexual requers become gay.It is true that Saudi Arabian have highest range of gay in the world beacause of their confined.
They even do not know woman! as human to drive and have very very barbaria society.

I agree with you bro. There are even reports of number of homosexuals increasing manifold in Saudi Arabia. According to a study 46% Saudi students in Riyadh are Gays. Saudi Arabia has the highest number of homosexuals (LGBT) in the world. Its quite shocking.

Homosexuality on the Rise in Saudi Arabia

Talal, a Syrian youth who moved to Riyadh in 2000, calls the Saudi capital a ``gay heaven.''

Homosexuality on the Rise in Saudi Arabia - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Last edited:
Btw, check the average height of people per country, saudis are not mentioned anywhere as being the tallest. Iranians and pakistanis are probably the tallest in Asia, if you exclude Russians.

but the tallest doesn't make you tall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom