What's new

Do Iranians take pride in their history of being part of various Caliphate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, science has actually disproved all the holy books, therefore contradicting the invalid fact that "God" is omniscience, that was why Galileo had to live under house arrest, because "...of moons orbiting Jupiter contradicted the geocentric model of Ptolemy, in which the motion of all celestial bodies was centered on the Earth." Wikipedia

And then Islam borrowed the same concept.

Yes I was typing fast and made a mistake, corrected now.

Yes, our only heros are photo chors like AQ Khan.

Dawkins refused to engage because he is looking for a sane and factual debate backed by evidence. An Imam has no evidence to present other than lunatic stories in circular logic justifying each other.

:lol:

**** off you illiterate piece of trash. Our Imam was a PHD in biology and that too at a world renown university.

Who are you?

Funny thing some Iranians don't know anything about Zoroastrianism, except some really shallow stuff they read on the internet or see on TV.

How about you guys read a book or two on Zoroastrianism.

Zoroastrianism is paganism, they put dead bodies around for vultures to come around and eat them , They drank cow's **** for spirituality!

I rather follow the Abrahamic religions like Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

actually there are 2 much racial pride in iran sister. thats the main problem. some western wannabe iranian thinks

if arabs have islam we have zoroastrianism or something like that.

actually there are 2 much racial pride in iran sister. thats the main problem. some western wannabe iranian thinks

There is no such pride in Arabs?

@somebozo You seem to be working with ARAMCO, of course you can just ignore my assumption. But I think I'm right! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no such pride in Arabs?

i think Arabia is nothing without Mohammad. a desert. when Mohammad was preaching these nice arab

tried 2 kill him. he started everything his own. there was no arab persian thing he was 1 man in a mission

u guys believe him prophet or not he is certainly most successful man in human history

I wonder which one is worst mixing islam with pagan-zoroastaroan stuff or mixing it whit pre-islam jahelliat stuff ?

By the way if arabs only attacked iran to spread islam why so much destruction , why burning of libraries why the looting , are those part of islam .

By the wau before islam also twice more arabs attacked iran and it happened when somebody united arabic tribrs. If you look at the history always when somebody manage to unite nomadic tribes they started to attack neighbor countries just look at what happenrd to hons or mongols , the exact same thing happened to arabs

With Arabs its purely racial, nothing to do with religion ship, Sunni its purely racial.

We hate them they hate us, they are enemy of our blood and we are of theirs, never shall we see them as brothers.

Why would you even start this stupid thread?
What do you think the answer is?

If you accidently call a Persian an arab, he will punch you right in the face :lol:

Persian are one of the most patriotic people on the planet, our culture is one the great,original cultures of the world.
In Iran they associate arabs with being "soosmar khar" and being uncivilized.

To compare the 9000 year old civilization of Iran to some desert born people in arabia really shows your ignorance.

By the way, Iraqis,Syrian,Labanese are not arabs genetically. Arabs are the african-semites in Arabia and yemen.

Majority of Iranian don't believe in any religion. Including Zoroastrianism, they wear Farvahar because they take pride in their culture. You know who else doesn't believe in religion? Many Saudi Arabians, although Atheism is more prominent among women! So its not a racial issue.

I don't have any problem with Islam in particular, the problem here is the religion in general, whether its worshiping an imaginary being or beings (as is the case with all the religions) or a person (like in North Korea).

Religion has always been a plague to humanity, finding the easy way out to explain the unexplained by relating the causes to a supernatural being or beings or massacring the innocents because they refused to believe in its stupidity, etc...

The very fact that I'm living in a free country, yet have to use certain security mechanisms to protect my back-end and front-end separately proves that people have a very limited capacity for hearing the reality, even on virtual space.

Majority of Iranian don't believe in any religion. Including Zoroastrianism, they wear Farvahar because they take pride in their culture. You know who else doesn't believe in religion? Many Saudi Arabians, although Atheism is more prominent among women! So its not a racial issue.

I don't have any problem with Islam in particular, the problem here is the religion in general, whether its worshiping an imaginary being or beings (as is the case with all the religions) or a person (like in North Korea).

Religion has always been a plague to humanity, finding the easy way out to explain the unexplained by relating the causes to a supernatural being or beings or massacring the innocents because they refused to believe in its stupidity, etc...

The very fact that I'm living in a free country, yet have to use certain security mechanisms to protect my back-end and front-end separately shows that people have a very limited capacity for hearing the reality, even on virtual space.

majority of the migrated iranian not all iranian. u can believe a frog as a god that all i care.

culturism racism these r all fake prides.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with racial or ethnic provided it does not lead to arrogance or unjustified hatred of others.

Funny thing some Iranians don't know anything about Zoroastrianism, except some really shallow stuff they read on the internet or see on TV.

Zoroastrianism is paganism, they put dead bodies around for vultures to come around and eat them , They drank cow's **** for spirituality!

No offence but you're showing your idiocy in this comment. You take pride in your early history and you deliberately forgot that early Persian civilization was based on Zoroastrianism. Your kings were devout Zoroastrians and Zoroastrianism influenced the lives or early Persians in every way. It is evident when you look at early Persian arts and even Norooz is a Zoroastrian festival. So you simply called your own people uncivilized.

One of the reason why Persian people looked the other way around during Islamic invasion was they thought Islam to be better than Zorostor Paganism, but later it turned to their enslavement and mass murder which lead to break up and formation of SHia dominated Iran. People were already sick of Zoroster pagan cults otherwise the religion would have been revived. !

I rather not follow any religion at all and use my brain instead.

"There is probably no god, no afterlife, religion is only a mean to control, don't waste the remaining of your life in ignorance, instead work hard and achieve your goals, the very goals that has turned you into devoted people who worship an imaginary being(s) blindedly, because there is no virgin men or women waiting for you on the other side, when your life ends, only utter darkness awaits you, you simply cease to exist!

Don't do good deeds because you expect to be rewarded, do goods because it is only right to help fellow human beings."

By me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom