What's new

Do Indians Have a Complex About Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if any geographical area who was under rule of muslim barbarians it was modern day pakistan and current wanna b arabs<current **** muslims>'s hindu ancestors, these guys were weak and submitted to forced conversions by islamic barbarians ans was not able to put any fights so their women were gang raped and men were forced to convert or murdered.
As you wish. This sort of response is very telling.

Any ruler prior to 1947 is just an accident of history?
That is a good view; I only wish more people could hold it!

It is irrelevant whether you 'buy' it or not. The first, true government in South Asia was formed under the representative government of the Republic of India. That is the strongest power till date and reflects the will of the Indian people. Everything before that is an accident of history. One of your pet rulers- Nizam of Hyderabad, was stingy, hoarded cash, lived in the same pair of clothes for weeks, stunk because he wouldn't take a bath for months...you think he is someone people wanted to be a ruler? His existence was an accident of histoy, one that the modern republic extinguished. You can waste your time thinking about whatever theories you want to, it is irrelevant to us,

For the record: I do not think Indians are inferior.

It is irrelevant whether you 'buy' it or not. The first, true government in South Asia was formed under the representative government of the Republic of India. That is the strongest power till date and reflects the will of the Indian people. Everything before that is an accident of history. One of your pet rulers- Nizam of Hyderabad, was stingy, hoarded cash, lived in the same pair of clothes for weeks, stunk because he wouldn't take a bath for months...you think he is someone people wanted to be a ruler? His existence was an accident of histoy, one that the modern republic extinguished. You can waste your time thinking about whatever theories you want to, it is irrelevant to us,
Two countries came into being in 47. One reached Mars, the other is trying to get to Kashmir. :)

For the record: I do not think Indians are inferior.
:enjoy: We are so overjoyed. Now we feel so good. :D

I have not heard that about the Nizam. I will let others deal with that.

I don't care about my superiority.
Peace between our modern nations is going to be hard to achieve when one nation has an inferiority complex, and hence something to prove. Hence my interest in this topic.
In todays' time its the Pakistan that has inferiority complex and Not Indians... now if your intention is to gloat over what happened 1000 years back... be my guest...

I have not heard that about the Nizam. I will let others deal with that.

Oh, he really was the great ruler under whose leadership Jinnah had proposed an 'independent' Hyderabad. Such great 'rulership' to make poor Yinddos feel 'inferior'. And then let's also go to 'great Mughals' like Jehangir (opium addict), Shah Jehan (money addict), Aurangzeb (war addict who killed his brothers first, and then killed everyone else), Humanyun (if there was a libryary with a broken stair he would definitely step on it, he did step on it and died) etc. Such resplendent figures as 'rulers' will surely give average Indians like me an inferiority complex!

How do you define "real Islamic rule"? Sindh was ruled by both Umayyads and Abbasids before 1192.
Okay. I'll telly you. Before the advent of Bin Qasim, whole of Pakistan and afghanistan was under the hindu banya rule for more than 1000 years. And even before the spread of Magadh empire in Pakistan and afghanistan, there was no trace of Islam in Pakistan and Afghanistan (And I don't think Islam was there in the world during or before that period). So all of you are basically either Hindu Banya descendant or Aryans (As aryans were from central asia ). So study hard the historical facts and kingdoms before you post some mega BS like this.

Two countries came into being in 47. One reached Mars, the other is trying to get to Kashmir. :)

You see? you can deal with feelings of inferiority by just repeating "we went to Mars, we went to Mars...."

:enjoy: We are so overjoyed. Now we feel so good. :D

My point is that i do not think in terms of racial superiority or inferiority. I believe that to be a fundamentally misguided way of thinking.

Okay. I'll telly you. Before the advent of Bin Qasim, whole of Pakistan and afghanistan was under the hindu banya rule for more than 1000 years. And even before the spread of Magadh empire in Pakistan and afghanistan, there was no trace of Islam in Pakistan and Afghanistan (And I don't think Islam was there in the world during or before that period). So all of you are basically either Hindu Banya descendant or Aryans (As aryans were from central asia ). So study hard the historical facts and kingdoms before you post some mega BS like this.

aryan theory is crap, it was british creation to divide and rule india by creating artificial friction between north indians and south indians, just one more way of british to rule,

You see? you can deal with feelings of inferiority by just repeating "we went to Mars, we went to Mars...."

My point is that i do not think in terms of racial superiority or inferiority. I believe that to be a fundamentally misguided way of thinking.

He's not dealing with feelins of inferiority, he is just speaking the truth. We did go to Mars....that really does put us leagues ahead of you...what do you have in return, bun kabab? Indians really believe that we are ahead of you, maybe you aren't accepting that as a reality.

Actually, to be honest, this is actually one reason why true and lasting peace is not possible. It is unlikely for Pakistan to shed it's complex anytime soon. From nuclear power to cricket, the state of Pakistan's desperation to match India has been legendary. No offence meant.

Nuclear power is a matter of deterrence and security; concern with it does not derive from a complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom