What's new

Do Indians Have a Complex About Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
aryan theory is crap, it was british creation to divide and rule india by creating artificial friction between north indians and south indians, just one more way of british to rule,
Lol, there are many sources which say that Aryan did migrate to northern India and the Dravidians moved south. But, by following your logic, a North East Indian, a Punjabi, Bengali, Gujrati, and Tamil, Malayali are all the same? Good luck explaining that to your fellow countrymen because obviously they themselves don't believe in that. I have personally seen North Indians racism towards South people where they wont even sit at the same table and eat together, and how much South people hate Punjabi culture,etc

Source please?

just go through UN document on kashmir plebiscite, you will know what really happened. Stupid Nehru cried for 10 years despite being much more militarily strong for pakistanis to fulfill the conditions for referendum. After 71' it was nullified by Shimla accord. Now pakistan is a failed state and can never even hope to match India so better don't waste your future hitting your head with a brick wall or pakistan will go to more abyss.

Well,apparently those so called 'ancestors' of theirs do not feel in the same way.
There is a reason why period before Islam is called Jahalaat. They didn't knew the beauty of it.

And there is the reality of Indian democratic culture....

Yeah, so keep thinking what you want. We aint giving you Kashmir and if you think we have an inferiority complex, we're cool with that too.

I have the answer I need from the responses I got to this thread!
The moderators can feel free to lock this now.

ancient chinese proverb: it takes a stupid pakistani to believe he ruled over india for 1000 years. it takes an even stupider one to think an indian has inferiority complex comparing himself to pakistan

Lol, there are many sources which say that Aryan did migrate to northern India and the Dravidians moved south. But, by following your logic, a North East Indian, a Punjabi, Bengali, Gujrati, and Tamil, Malayali are all the same? Good luck explaining that to your fellow countrymen because obviously they themselves don't believe in that. I have personally seen North Indians racism towards South people where they wont even sit at the same table and eat together, and how much South people hate Punjabi culture,etc

I am north Indian and living with almost every state people north south, all are comfortable and at ease with each other have'nt seen anything you are mentioning. And you belong to which place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom