What's new

Do Indians Have a Complex About Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually people who never faced reality and learnt all these lie in fake history books put such stupidity in open :lol:
The fake history was taught by your pandits and the result is you :D

@HughSlaman you have not answered my question ??? What is there in Islam that Indians donn have in their culture already ?? (Hmm..possible answer could be Suicide Bombers !! )

I am actually a descendant of Central Asian Muslims who settled in Kashmir, and then moved to Sialkot.
As you know, Muslims didn't convert by force, or else we would not find a Hindu majority in India today.
:D

Yes.

Islam conquered india. indians/hindus couldn't get back at all.

Hence the complex.
Banyas captured Pak and afghanistan 1500-2000 years back when all'ya were Banyas. Hence there is inferiority complex in you guys and so you guys to cope up, start shitty threads and your army doesn't have the balls to fight with us directly nor you banya descendants have capability to stand with us at any level.

Another converted muslim got angry after finding reality they were ruled by muslims, you are not from those rulers
They seem to come up with many new theories to support their conversion to Islam under the blade...

The new kid is sharing the glories stories of past, that grand parents tell their kids across the border !!!

But I heard they were the ones who got gang banged at the earliest by each and every invader!!:what:

Good. Finally you came to where you were supposed to ...eventually. So predictable.

Answer - Won't allow. Please don't cry. Or do. Whatever. :D

Thanks for your sympathy!
It is noteworthy, though, that a nation which is proud of expressing the will of its people, refuses to allow another people the same privilege.

Another converted muslim got angry after finding reality they were ruled by muslims, you are not from those rulers
Does the smiley face shows the anger if you cannot understand the information in front of your eyes so how do you expect any one to believe your posts save your time and learn Yoga to be constructive :D

Thanks for your sympathy!
It is noteworthy, though, that a nation which is proud of expressing the will of its people, refuses to allow another people the same privilege.
by the way which central asian muslim you are descended from??

oh you have no complexes all right, that's why you fired Nasr Missile to counter our mars mission.

Cry me a river. We ain't giving you Kashmir.

It is more important to give the Kashmiris Kashmir. That is what a democratic culture would do, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom