What's new

Do Indians Have a Complex About Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not, nor have my ancestors ever been, forcefully converted to Islam.
And my own situation is irrelevant.
I am still trying to see what response people have to being ruled by Muslims for 1,000 years.
Evidently, this fact still hurts deep in the psyche of the modern Hindu; at least, this is the impression I get from reading some of these responses.

:lol: :lol: You cant change the reality you are not belongs to those rulers.

Just by changing your religion you cant not become ruler :lol: :lol:

I'm not concerned with ancestry. I am concerned with the truth. And that is Islam.
The truth is that Current State of Pakistan is in religious trouble because of Islamic radicals... and the truth that more than 50% of Islamic countries are in trouble because of radical Islamist...

Yup, mostly Hindus balk at the thought of being conquered by the superior and vastly more organized Muslim Armies. Though, there were some good Hindu rulers as well, none was able to achieve the glory of the Taj Mahal.

Yea its true. When they look into Muslim eyes they see defeat and humiliation. That is why they never make eye contact with Musalmaans, cuz they know their place.

We're not interested in back stories. We don't live in the past.
But the past still affects us.
It seems to be affecting some Hindus, for example, who apparently have an inferiority complex due to being ruled for 1,000 years by Muslims.

Because we never allowed those foreign invaders to trespass in our villages and they stayed away to keep their rule strong on India. They could only defile some of our temples.
so u wanna say Muslims ruled Urban India only??? And the urban population of India was all Muslim in Muslim rule bcoz of force conversations??

being ruled for 1,000 years by Muslims.
Now you are confusing Sindhis with all of 'India'. India has not been ruled by Muslims for 1000 years. And yeah, by shoving 'inferiority complex' on us, you get the mantle of 'superiority' easily. Smart boy. :D

Yea its true. When they look into Muslim eyes they see defeat and humiliation. That is why they never make eye contact with Musalmaans, cuz they know their place.

Is that the reason muslim in Indian every where living in "Jhund, bheed" never lived alone :lol: :lol:

But the past still affects us.
It seems to be affecting some Hindus, for example, who apparently have an inferiority complex due to being ruled for 1,000 years by Muslims.

I'm not interested in your theories. Anyone ruler before 1947 is considered an accident of history by us. If you have not understood that then that's coz you are still living in the past. You can keep pleasuring yourself with whatever pet theories you want to hold on to.

I'm not interested in your theories. Anyone ruler before 1947 is considered an accident of history by us. If you have not understood that then that's coz you are still living in the past. You can keep pleasuring yourself with whatever pet theories you want to hold on to.

Any ruler prior to 1947 is just an accident of history?
That is a good view; I only wish more people could hold it!

if any geographical area who was under rule of muslim barbarians it was modern day pakistan and current wanna b arabs<current **** muslims>'s hindu ancestors, these guys were weak and submitted to forced conversions by islamic barbarians ans was not able to put any fights so their women were gang raped and men were forced to convert or murdered.

Now you are confusing Sindhis with all of 'India'. India has not been ruled by Muslims for 1000 years. And yeah, by shoving 'inferiority complex' on us, you get the mantle of 'superiority' easily. Smart boy. :D
I don't care about my superiority.
Peace between our modern nations is going to be hard to achieve when one nation has an inferiority complex, and hence something to prove. Hence my interest in this topic.

Hindus are fed all these Years with hatred against Muslims Rulers we cannot blame the new hindu generations for that we need to blame their pandits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom