What's new

Do Indians Have a Complex About Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually a descendant of Central Asian Muslims who settled in Kashmir, and then moved to Sialkot.
As you know, Muslims didn't convert by force, or else we would not find a Hindu majority in India today.

oh what a shame it would be if you were from the inferior breeds of south asia!

oh what a shame it would be if you were from the inferior breeds of south asia!
I do not think they are inferior at all! I am descended from them too.
I do not believe in such fake, racist notions of superiority as you attribute to me.
I merely wanted to point out that my ancestors were not forced to convert.
As a Muslim, I believe one's status as a human is determined by one's relationship to one's Creator.

I can make a claim that the world belongs to me but does it mean it actually does? nope
In this case, the claims were enforced by armies. Not claims one could just ignore.

no. they fought. yours didnt and got forcefully converted
yeah, u fought every time for defeats till marathas, and u still are hindus.. Why gujrat rajisthan etc hv majority Hindus, why every Indian state still hv hindu majority.. Or do u wanna say the majority of mighty hindus were fighting Muslims all the way for hundreds of year.. And Muslim never won India.

Sorry history begs to differ millions were forced to convert or died by the sword and one of them was infact the Sikh Guru
Not sure about the Sikh guru, but do you have a source for the claim about "millions"?

They can claim what they want but ground reality is what counts
The ground reality then is that some part of Hindustan or the other had been ruled by Muslims for about 1,000 years, right until the establishment of the British Raj.

yeah, u fought every time for defeats till marathas, and u still are hindus.. Why gujrat rajisthan etc hv majority Hindus, why every Indian state still hv hindu majority.. Or do u wanna say the majority of mighty hindus were fighting Muslims all the way for hundreds of year.. And Muslim never won India.

Because we never allowed those foreign invaders to trespass in our villages and they stayed away to keep their rule strong on India. They could only defile some of our temples.

Not sure about the Sikh guru, but do you have a source for the claim about "millions"?
List the people who you claim/believe were instrumental in spreading Islam. Make it a bulleted list and give the time when he/she was active. Also include the location of their operations.

I do not think they are inferior at all! I am descended from them too.
I do not believe in such fake, racist notions of superiority as you attribute to me.
I merely wanted to point out that my ancestors were not forced to convert.
As a Muslim, I believe one's status as a human is determined by one's relationship to one's Creator.

India is a country where the Prime Minister himself doesn't feel 'inferior' when he goes out with a broom to clean the streets, and a main opposition man tried to outdo him by cleaning the drains (if you sweep street, I will clean drain)...if any of your rulers can do something like this, come and talk about your 'superiority', until then you are an inferior to us...in EVERY SINGLE WAY.

The ground reality then is that some part of Hindustan or the other had been ruled by Muslims for about 1,000 years, right until the establishment of the British Raj.

But those were rulers not forcefully converted muslim like you

It is well documented by historians that the persecution of non-muslims amounted to a genocide the mountains in Afghanistan called the Hindu-Kush means the slaughter of Hindus .
That refers to the killing of Hindus in battle. Once rule was established in an area, Hindus could worship in the way they wanted.

So you are proud of what your cruel Muslim 'rulers' did? But in spite of their power and pelf, the fierce and persistent Hindu resistance to the early Islamic Jihad prevented the complete Islamization of India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom