What's new

Do Indians Have a Complex About Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever???

Are you alien to the concept of forced conversion ind Islam...
Here is something modern and from your homeland: BBC News - Stories of forced conversion to Islam in Pakistan

I didn't get to watch the clip; it sounds like a case of girls being forced to convert before being married off.
That might happen in individual cases; it happens to Muslim girls as well. Social pressure affects everyone.
This was never a general policy of Muslims, though, when dealing with non-Muslims.

I don't believe that, as it would be contrary to Islamic law, which afforded Hindus the status of "dhimmi".
One reason for their lengthy rule was that they didn't resort to forced conversion.

you don't believe that!!!????... oooh what a fool are you... ever day the news about force conversion is reporting in your media and you are saying you don't believe??...

Duh.!!! He had a proper DNA test done to prove that none of his ancestors were native of the land.

Some of my ancestors obviously were natives of the land; the clear line of descent through my fathers goes back to Central Asian Muslims, though. None of them were forced to convert.

you don't believe that!!!????... oooh what a fool are you... ever day the news about force conversion is reporting in your media and you are saying you don't believe??...

Please try to remain polite! I am not talking about individual cases, but rather about general policies imposed by Muslim governments. Muslim governments ruling India have never forced people to convert as a matter of policy.

if Muslims were doing force conversation in india or Hindustan than how come u hindus are still alive?? Ur forefathers hide somewhere??
Bro every time when you will talk about their rich history of slavery and defeat you will see them coming up with this forced conversion logic :lol: Overtime they invented different lies for face saving and to hide shame for their upcoming generations .

wed19.png

wed25.png

Is it true that (Hindu) Indians have an inferiority complex deriving from their having been ruled for 1,000 years by Muslims?

Why would we have inferior complex of south asian muslims ?? These are not rulers but converted muslims.

We have sympathy with you that you have to change your religion because of those blood sucking muslim rulers

Why would we have inferior complex of south asian muslims ?? These are not rulers but converted muslims.

We have sympathy with you that you have to change your religion because of those blood sucking muslim rulers

This tells me just about all I needed to know.

Please try to remain polite! I am not talking about individual cases, but rather about general policies imposed by Muslim governments. Muslim governments ruling India have never forced people to convert as a matter of policy.

Too Much Madarsa Education has Ruined You...

"For minorities modi is a biggest terrorist "

muslims never ruled Hindustan for 1000 years it is primitive wahabi madrasa education that teaches you fools this, infact the Marathi Hindu empire fought back and defeated the evil moghuls in the end.
Some part of Hindustan or the other was claimed by Muslims for 1,000 years, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom