What's new

Division of Andhra Pradesh

I am amazed with the word settler... hahaha...TRS etc are keep calling Coastal n Rayalaseema people as settler... people migrate to some other places to get better employment or opportunity, when the Hyd is capital of AP, what is wrong to move HYD??? when ever they bring that world i felt like HYD is in some other country... in that case AP people shouldn't allowed to go MUMBAI, etc.... almost Banglire is filled with Telugu people they should come back to homes..

You and i very well know that individual Telangana people are friendly and help out, but it is the leaders or people with vested interests who stir these sentiments.

Today an incident happened in my office, our office boy who is a local was talking to me and i said man aren't you happy that TG will be formed. He said he will think of it later as the salary hike was not settled for him, i mean any person is first interested in self.

You and i very well know that individual Telangana people are friendly and help out, but it is the leaders or people with vested interests who stir these sentiments.

Today an incident happened in my office, our office boy who is a local was talking to me and i said man aren't you happy that TG will be formed. He said he will think of it later as the salary hike was not settled for him, i mean any person is first interested in self.
Any brother from telangana comes to new delhi next saali daru meri taraf se.
PS. bakchodi full karni padegi peene ke baad !!!

You have raised a valid point about what role seemandhra people will play in new state of Telangana. Will they be driven out and their properties confiscated by thugs or will they be delegated to second class citizens.

keeping Hyd. a joint capital of both states for at least 10 years sounds like wise thing for the time being. It will give time for seemandhra people to sell their properties and find new jobs.

Hyderabad as union territory will be ruled out because Telangana without Hyderabad will not have any meaningful revenue.

The first scenario of yours is an exaggeration this is India. While individual incidents can't be ruled out on a mass scale is unimaginable.

The common capital thing is the worst thing, the most suffering one will be Hyderabad itself with tug of war between two states !!

Congrats to my telangaians brothers out there ... way to go. We know that sense of identity being acknowledged. I hope UP and Bihar could be divided further. No state should have an undue advantage due to high birth rate on the national politics !!!

Are you referring to more seats in parliament because of higher population?? Yes, these states will have more representation and politician will shower undue benefits to gain influence.

Any brother from telangana comes to new delhi next saali daru meri taraf se.
PS. bakchodi full karni padegi peene ke baad !!!

Arey mere bhai main Seemandhra se hu, main khush nahi :argh: par daaru lunga aap se gum mein :yahoo:

Those who are bitching about TRS dont get it, its will of the people, TRS might not win election after this because their they are no longer needed.. :lol:

Those who are bitching about TRS dont get it, its will of the people, TRS might not win election after this because their they are no longer needed.. :lol:

You don't get it do you, among the uneducated and interested ones the TRS family will be 'almost Gandhian' in stature :omghaha:

You have raised a valid point about what role seemandhra people will play in new state of Telangana. Will they be driven out and their properties confiscated by thugs or will they be delegated to second class citizens.

keeping Hyd. a joint capital of both states for at least 10 years sounds like wise thing for the time being. It will give time for seemandhra people to sell their properties and find new jobs.

Hyderabad as union territory will be ruled out because Telangana without Hyderabad will not have any meaningful revenue.

are you sure about the Revenue? and moving seemandhra people out from hyderabad? lol.... what childish attitude is this.... Hyd got this revenue because of Total Andhra Pradesh people... not just TG people.... let me tell you some thing... ok fine Seema andhra people will move out.. they come to New capital... Building New capital other infra will create jobs in Seemandhra.... what ever the revenue come from real estate will be lost... seema andhra people move their investments from Hyd they mull to invest in Seema andhra... Coastal area got lot of land for ports... which can attract more Industrial areas, Except International airport.... what will left in Hyderabad if all seema andhra people move out... don't you see the difference when pongal holidays come? emptied Hyderabad....

bhai chill karo ... jab jab jo jo hona hai .... tab tab so so hota hai !!!

Look dear i never doubted your experience, the only exception i took was to the ending sentence of why should we be with them when they behave so. When you say u have friends from other regions u should clearly know that they too face discrimination or favoritism of some kind ??

Tell me sree how many of the TG leaders who u very well know were in power for long did developments for TG. You seriously expect these people to now start developing the state ??

You want to separate fine but just for the sake of it don't abuse Coastal people as selfish. Your individual experience will suggest so but there are good and bad people every where.

Am not abusing anyone, Especially not the common person from Rayalseema and Coastal Andhra. As i told you i have many friends from those areas but I have a problem with the functioning of the politicians of that areas.

Politicians from coastal andhra are very influential and a TG minister once said to my dad "Em cheyyali sir, ee andhrola against potthe naa ministry pottadi". TG had very few politicians who go against the people from seemandra for the development of their areas.

You don't get it do you, among the uneducated and interested ones the TRS family will be 'almost Gandhian' in stature :omghaha:
not likely to happen, telengana people have no real love for TRS, they were the only people who were promising state hence the support. Once thats done, it will be congress, BJP and a few local party there including TRS. If TRS leadership does not reinvent itself, they will be for a shock.

I am talking beyond next election.

People from Andhra and Rayalaseema are not responsible for any problems in TG... it is your own politicians, who made the difference.... lol we are all Indians first... why don't this stupids think about it...

Am not abusing anyone, Especially not the common person from Rayalseema and Coastal Andhra. As i told you i have many friends from those areas but I have a problem with the functioning of the politicians of that areas.

Politicians from coastal andhra are very influential and a TG minister once said to my dad "Em cheyyali sir, ee andhrola against potthe naa ministry pottadi". TG had very few politicians who go against the people from seemandra for the development of their areas.

There is no point in taking this further, we seem to agree that the common man has nothing to do here from any where for that matter.

While the Politician may have said so, i still believe there was chance for the TG leaders to do something which they didn't.

Let us hope they do so in future.

lol common don't you know what is his mean???? he loves his ministry than TG people... then others will take advantage....

Back
Top Bottom