What's new

Division of Andhra Pradesh

not likely to happen, telengana people have no real love for TRS, they were the only people who were promising state hence the support. Once thats done, it will be congress, BJP and a few local party there including TRS. If TRS leadership does not reinvent itself, they will be for a shock.

I am talking beyond next election.

I know i know i just wanted to throw in a argument for the sake of it :cool: i was piqued by the 'people's mandate' word.

After all i am from Coastal side yaar why shouldn't i argue :pissed::angel:

The first scenario of yours is an exaggeration this is India. While individual incidents can't be ruled out on a mass scale is unimaginable.

The common capital thing is the worst thing, the most suffering one will be Hyderabad itself with tug of war between two states !!

You should not rule out anything when people have sacrificed their lives to gain a separate state. I have seen statues of seemandhra people being destroyed in Hyderabad.

Anyway a new capital has to established and it could be Vizak or Vijaywada. In the meantime, Hyderabad can serve as joint capital ... lets say for 10 years for things to settle over smoothly. If there is no violence then it can be sooner.

You should not rule out anything when people have sacrificed their lives to gain a separate state. I have seen statues of seemandhra people being destroyed in Hyderabad.

Anyway a new capital has to established and it could be Vizak or Vijaywada. In the meantime, Hyderabad can serve as joint capital ... lets say for 10 years for things to settle over smoothly. If there is no violence then it can be sooner.

I didn't rule out but not on a mass scale, about the sacrifices while there were people genuinely working for Telangana the parties took in some natural deaths and some accidents too for the sake of numbers and propaganda.

The new capital could be Vizag or Vijayawada and Guntur together but not certainly individual or even Ongole. Each and every one has its problems.

lol common don't you know what is his mean???? he loves his ministry than TG people... then others will take advantage....

Who doesn't ?? The reason they become ministers is to eat as money as much they can and if possible to do some good to his area so that he could win next time. Its the same all over India, There are very few ministers in India who don't do it that way. POliticians from seemandhra are more into business and factories so they had more money. They used their ministries for their profit but TG ministers are not that well versed in business and so they had to depend on seemandhra politicos to make money.

I didn't rule out but not on a mass scale, about the sacrifices while there were people genuinely working for Telangana the parties took in some natural deaths and some accidents too for the sake of numbers and propaganda.

The new capital could be Vizag or Vijayawada and Guntur together but not certainly individual or even Ongole. Each and every one has its problems.
tell me one thing bruv .. how those Owaisi brothers are gonna be after this divisons?

I am Afraid that this move can open a PANDORA'S BOX.

Already we are hearing voices of a Vidharbha, Gorkhaland et al.

+ Congress is really on a POLL MODE, no matter what is the impact.

Food Security Bill was passed as an ORDINANCE (though a good move for poor of the country but where are Rs. 1.25 Lakh Crore??? as it is budget deficit is way above the RBI stated safe limit).

Now, After 9 years of being in power (& just 10 months before elections) it's TELENGANA time.

First decision will have huge Economic IMPACT while second will have huge Political IMPACT.

Ive been telling this gain and again and again, jokers who think BJP's just gonna walk right into office- congress is the most well oiled political machine. And they have just begun to move. I think it's fair to say that they're gonna bounce back from here and regain lost ground well before elections.

tell me one thing bruv .. how those Owaisi brothers are gonna be after this divisons?

The problem for MIM is that once TG forms BJP will atleast get a sort of standing due to its unflinching support for formation of the state. If Hyderabad is left to TG they will suffer the worst, also we can't say Congress will be back in TG right now its too early for that.

In a united Andhra they can play their games with seats but in TG they will be cornered.

Ive been telling this gain and again and again, jokers who think BJP's just gonna walk right into office- congress is the most well oiled political machine. And they have just begun to move. I think it's fair to say that they're gonna bounce back from here and regain lost ground well before elections.

You think Congress will be in seat in Telangana just because they are going to announce it ??

I am sure u must be thinking Congress will win in the seperated Seemandhra too !!!

Hyderabad will also be the capital of AP for 10 years when it's almost in the center of TG.........ARE YOU KIDDING????

The problem for MIM is that once TG forms BJP will atleast get a sort of standing due to its unflinching support for formation of the state. If Hyderabad is left to TG they will suffer the worst, also we can't say Congress will be back in TG right now its too early for that.

In a united Andhra they can play their games with seats but in TG they will be cornered.

You think Congress will be in seat in Telangana just because they are going to announce it ??

I am sure u must be thinking Congress will win in the seperated Seemandhra too !!!

Nope, credit for TG will go to TRS and the leader is a fawning Sonia supporter. BJP's support will be forgotten completely in ensuing congress jaijaikar.

That's good man, congress might win this time around in TG but I am for equality and $hit but I don't want to see those MIM pigs spew more hatred.

A port city like Vizag will be ideal for a capital and it already has good infrastructure to become one.

Hyderabad being a cosmopolitan city... lot of people from different states who live here are also on the edge about what will happen to their investments here. It is better to go slow with respect to protecting their investments and others. Hyderabad which generates about 85% of revenue should be safe guarded from any vagaries of separation.

That's not how it's done- ultimately ay formula where congress loses it's curret domination in AP will be anathema to them. Having announced this, they will start wheedling, dealing and stealing to make sure that no one except they get the political benefits.

That's good man, congress might win this time around in TG but I am for equality and $hit but I don't want to see those MIM pigs spew more hatred.

MIM is a religion based party u can't expect them to be saints. Congress winning as i said is to dicey right now, once the jumps are done by politicians from one party to another and the reorientation of things are worked out then may be we can say.

Back
Top Bottom