What's new

Division of Andhra Pradesh

Not sure weather to be happy or to be sad with the current development....

A new state will help to bring development to the neglected areas but the division shows the incapability of our governments to bring common and prosper developments in all areas......creation of a separate state because of the development is not a good indicator for us..

Vizag should be capital of Seemandhra and Hyderabad should be capital of Telangana.

That's not how it's done- ultimately ay formula where congress loses it's curret domination in AP will be anathema to them. Having announced this, they will start wheedling, dealing and stealing to make sure that no one except they get the political benefits.

Thats for granted i know that till 2014 they will be swinging but at one point things will come to a grinding state, if the Congress as u say handles it well then they will win if not ....

Thats for granted i know that till 2014 they will be swinging but at one point things will come to a grinding state, if the Congress as u say handles it well then they will win if not ....

I trust them to get this right...they're nothing if not slime. It's in their genes. They can't get this wrong. That's unnatural man.

A port city like Vizag will be ideal for a capital and it already has good infrastructure to become one.

Hyderabad being a cosmopolitan city... lot of people from different states who live here are also on the edge about what will happen to their investments here. It is better to go slow with respect to protecting their investments and others. Hyderabad which generates about 85% of revenue should be safe guarded from any vagaries of separation.

The problem with Vizag is its too far away from all the Coastal areas right near Orissa. I am not saying a Capital should be in the dead center but this is one problem. Regarding the port our Navy already isn't happy with the civilian port usage and if the Capital comes in and the port is decided upon to be further extended then it will lead to other problems.

Andhra Pradesh used to be very fruitful for Congress, last Loksabha they got 30 seats from here. This time around they ll be lucky to get even 10 out of both Telanaga and Andhra.

This move is going to back fire for Congress.

I quit from this discussion as it goes no where and some people taking it personal... and i am not Interested to discuss Internal issues in this site....

Andhra Pradesh used to be very fruitful for Congress, last Loksabha they got 30 seats from here. This time around they ll be lucky to get even 10 out of both Telanaga and Andhra.

This move is going to back fire for Congress.

Whatever they will be from TG not from Andhra for sure.

Ive been telling this gain and again and again, jokers who think BJP's just gonna walk right into office- congress is the most well oiled political machine. And they have just begun to move. I think it's fair to say that they're gonna bounce back from here and regain lost ground well before elections.

rahul gandhi is making bjp run for every single seat race is getting neck neck congress tortise will win bjp rabit will loose

I quit from this discussion as it goes no where and some people taking it personal... and i am not Interested to discuss Internal issues in this site....

Matladi upayogam ledanna tamasha chudadame, ayina okanduku happy ne telusa mana munda gallu 30 mp lu vellaru Lok sabha ki em pikaru okkate ministry kuntodiki. Migata andaru helping minister thu anipinchindi. Ade Tamilnadu chudu entha mandi MP lu enni seat lu. Mana vallu ippadi kaina siggu techukuntaremo chuddam.

Whatever they will be from TG not from Andhra for sure.

TG people are pissed too, they wanted a clear answer on Hyderabad, and what they got is far from clear. Bit of a catch 22 for Congress:lol:

I trust them to get this right...they're nothing if not slime. It's in their genes. They can't get this wrong. That's unnatural man.

What will congress do if TRS doesn't merge with congress and after creation of the state, he joins NDA. During 2009 elections, he was in a alliance with TDP after the end of voting he joined the NDA bandwagon. You can never trust him.

rahul gandhi is making bjp run for every single seat race is getting neck neck congress tortise will win bjp rabit will loose

No, no- RG's an @$$hole. Congress has a group of extremely seasoned political honchos as advisors and Gen Secys. They have a huge role in advising on these things. Gus RG comes in to give the rubber stamp.

Matladi upayogam ledanna tamasha chudadame, ayina okanduku happy ne telusa mana munda gallu 30 mp lu vellaru Lok sabha ki em pikaru okkate ministry kuntodiki. Migata andaru helping minister thu anipinchindi. Ade Tamilnadu chudu entha mandi MP lu enni seat lu. Mana vallu ippadi kaina siggu techukuntaremo chuddam.

Yedavalu manalo manalni kottukonetlu drama play chestaru... but , Railway projects, NH, etc lanti vishayallo chethakadu.... Major profit SC railways nundi velthundi, but projects epudu, TN, Bengal etc lone tiruguthayi... waste fellows...

Back
Top Bottom