What's new

Division of Andhra Pradesh

AIMIM is against the division and so is the Azad Deccan movement Did India take in account the feelings of all of its people on the matter before making a decision?

I think this decision is against the feelings and sentiments of the MIM. Owaisi will not be pleased.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/azaddeccan[/video]

What kind of fact is this?, did you just bring it from no where just to see if you can incite or in anyway to truely pass on situation in your own country?:cuckoo:

By the way this is India and we CONTROL what happens here without getting bombed..

AIMIM is against the division and so is the Azad Deccan movement Did India take in account the feelings of all of its people on the matter before making a decision?

I think this decision is against the feelings and sentiments of the MIM. Owaisi will not be pleased.

LOL, First of - India is not Pakistan. secondly Owaisi kuch ukkaad nahi payega (its already became a state now).

The best he can do is make inflammatory speeches under freedom of speech and cover of democracy and human rights - nahin toh unn sab ki ticket kab ki cut gayi hoti.

Its official now - Telangana has become a state.

Its not officially a state yet.but the process has started ,bill has to be drafted and sent to assembly and after discussion if approved its sent to persident it will be sent to parliament and has to be approved by both the houses.

I was born & raised in Hyderabad, and I never wanted AP to be divided.

The congress has again earned by wrath.

And Pakistani members (or any non-Indian member) have no need to even comment, cause
you guys don't know a thing that really happens here.

I was born & raised in Hyderbad, and I never wanted AP to be divided.

The congress has again earned by wrath.

And Pakistani members (or any non-Indian member) have no need to even comment, cause
you guys don't know a thing that really happens here.

Dude.. don't take things you can't control to heart. Also don't vote to sob's

Anyway Its time Purvanchal people unite and demand a seperate state because Purvanchal is least developed in UP.
@Roybot @Manindra

Same worse goons rule purvanchal if its created. Does Jharkhand with hell of resource developed. First lead as leader then demand purvanchal.
I myself observe my birthplace people's mindset in political awareness & its pathetic & does not go beyond bribery , crime, gun culture, cast etc.:pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
I support this, smaller states have done better after breaking off, I have first hand experience coming from Uttaranchal.

And also, Andhra will probably have two more hyderabads after new capitals are formed.

P.S.- Half of IT development work in US will take a hit after Telugu guys hear of this and celebrate or mourn :D

I know hyderabad a bit, can you give more info about azad deccan movement? To me it looks like some kid uploading a few videos on youtube, because there are no workers on ground, there are no activities going on to make anything azad.

There are much more powerful entities in hyderabad like MIM (participates in election and has very good control on old city) and SIMI (subvertive org) but azad deccan?
Does any hyderabadi know about it here.. :)

thank you congress, we will take revenge for diving my state .

come on mate, its for the best.. andhra guys can develop vizag as capital, telengana will develop faster .
dont know about seema people... they will kill each other like they usually do.. :lol:

Anyway Its time Purvanchal people unite and demand a seperate state because Purvanchal is least developed in UP.
@Roybot @Manindra

Bundelkhand is the least developed area in UP. BTW there's no guarantee purvanchal would be better off by separating from UP . It could end up like another Jharkhand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bundelkhand is the least developed area in UP. BTW there's no guarantee purvanchal would be better off by separating from UP . It could end up like another Jharkhand.

UP deserves to be divided into at least states because its huge and over populated and the illiterate rulers of UP are not qualified to rule so many.

come on mate, its for the best.. andhra guys can develop vizag as capital, telengana will develop faster .
dont know about seema people... they will kill each other like they usually do.. :lol:
united we stand strong , telangana was asked by certain people because they want to come into power . Separate Hyderabad would be much better for me .

Back
Top Bottom