What's new

Disturbing Video - Sikhs beaten up by 'Hindu' vigilantes

Love to expose low life trolls like you.

Here is the guy who uploaded the video - https://www.facebook.com/gurpreetsbhooi/videos_by

He runs the Akaal channel.
Check the original post. Local Muslims beat up the Sikhs saying they were 'baccha chor'.

Disgusting.

Check the original page. Those beating up the Sikhs were not Hindus but people from another community in Ajmer.

take it up with this news channel not me - 4 Sikhs beaten brutally by Hindu mob in police presence
watch 06:00

Benazir Bhutto revealing names is myth propagated by anti-Bibi elements in Pakistan. ISI was not behind Khalistan insurgency.

I served in forces and I know what exactly happen Mrs. Bhutto just purposes the idea which conveyed by Rajiv Gandhi to her and approved by the people who supported us just to save Pakistan from the war in fact Rajiv Gandhi doesn't have balls to start a war but still we were sacrificed over a mythical war which was a grave my mistake by Pakistan.

I served in forces and I know what exactly happen Mrs. Bhutto just purposes the idea which conveyed by Rajiv Gandhi to her and approved by the people who supported us just to save Pakistan from the war in fact Rajiv Gandhi doesn't have balls to start a war but still we were sacrificed over a mythical war which was a grave my mistake by Pakistan.

Bro I know what happened. That myth was propagated by anti-Bhutto elements in Pakistan in 90's. You don't know the situation of politics in 90's in Pakistan. She was also accused of many other things.

You meant to say India was ready for war if Pakistan didn't provide names? yeah right lol

I condemn every type of criminal activity and extremism in India & abroad, be it Islamic or Hindu or Christian or Sikh or Bodh extremism!!!

Do you condemn forced conversions & forced marriages of Sikh or Hindu girls in Pakistan and support anti forced conversion bill in Pakistan openly!
Totally agree with you in all your points

these are muslim.

so i edit your post
islamism is going crazy in India, it is unsafe for any other religion.

so tell me what to do with them? kill them stop them from practicing or just beat them all.

Is anything wrong with my post?

Hindutva is indeed going crazy in India

Cow gangs, lynchings, saffron robed CMs

Its a Hindu banana republic

:lol::lol:
What so the whole nation must be judged on the emotional ramblings of some menstrual woman:lol:

Do you want me to post comments from tourists who were gang raped in India or their daughters were killed?

Is anything wrong with my post?

Hindutva is indeed going crazy in India

Cow gangs, lynchings, saffron robed CMs

Its a Hindu banana republic
it was your people till yesterday. now hindutva people whooping them its them now.
actually problem is with both. your muslim did it for hundrads of year. now they are doing for a few months.

it was your people till yesterday. now hindutva people whooping them its them now.
actually problem is with both. your muslim did it for hundrads of year. now they are doing for a few months.

A few months???????

Jinnah was wise enough to understand the dangers of living as a minority under such damaged hindutva types with hundreds of years of psychological damage

Its why Pakistan was made

A few months???????

Jinnah was wise enough to understand the dangers of living as a minority under such damaged hindutva types with hundreds of years of psychological damage

Its why Pakistan was made
yes because he knew what muslim do once they come as majority.
they wipe them out. bhai wahi kiya apne.
here atleast their population is increasing. whan to gayab.....

yes because he knew what muslim do once they come as majority.
they wipe them out. bhai wahi kiya apne.
here atleast their population is increasing. whan to gayab.....

Its increasing not because of the hindutva, its increasing in spite of the hindutva much to the anger annoyance and gnashing of teeth by the hindutva

Back
Top Bottom