What's new

Disturbing Video - Sikhs beaten up by 'Hindu' vigilantes

No, But we would have brotherly borders.

@Icarus

Your neighbor's Kid call me many time a false flag, Kindly discipline him.
ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥
ਗਾਵਨਿ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਪਵਣੁ ਪਾਣੀ ਬੈਸੰਤਰੁ ਗਾਵੈ ਰਾਜਾ ਧਰਮੁ ਦੁਆਰੇ ॥
ਗਾਵਨਿ ਤੁਧਨੋ ਚਿਤੁ ਗੁਪਤੁ ਲਿਖਿ ਜਾਣਨਿ ਲਿਖਿ ਲਿਖਿ ਧਰਮੁ ਬੀਚਾਰੇ ॥

So all the suicide bomber martyrs end up in heavens? Sorry, dude, but your heaven sounds like a place full of a-holes, not the kind of place I wanna be in the after life!

I've honestly seen people getting beaten up more badly after a small traffic accident in punjab.

So excuse me for not believing in this "hindus beat up Sikhs" nonsens just because a resident troll decided to label this tread as such...
Who told you that all suicide bombers will be in heavens? If it is true than you will also see Japanese Kamikazies all over there trust me.
Do not put load on your little brain my friend true martyr-hood and sacrifice is the thing you cannot understand.

Last edited:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_India
http://sikhsangat.org/2015/brutality-of-isis-is-the-copy-of-what-mughals-did-with-sikhs-of-punjab/
Get the sip of reality.
--
ISIS and Mughals
What ISIS is doing is the exact copy of what Mughals did against Sikh Gurus and followers of Sikhism from 15th century to 18th century. Mughal Empire wanted whole India to be converted to Islam religion. Hindus started converting to Muslim because of fear. Watching hundreds of thousands conversion and the fear for their own life, Hindu religious leaders came and asked for help from Sikh Gurus and his followers. Sikh Gurus stepped up to protect freedom of religion (which was unheard on any corner of the world at that time) and Mughals started the same brutal war crime against Sikhs is exactly what Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is doing today in 21st century.

Guru Arjan Dev Ji
g5-2t.jpg

Guru Arjan Devi ji was put on hot plate by mughals and they poured hot sand on top of Sikh Guru.

The Mughal emperor Jahangir wrote in his autobiography Tuzk-e-Jahangiri that too many people were becoming persuaded by Guru Arjan’s teachings and if he did not become a Muslim the Sikh Panth had to be extinguished. HE ordered the Guru’s execution A contemporary Jesuit account, written in early 17th century by Spanish Jesuit missionary into the Mughal court Father Jerome Xavier (1542–1605), who was in Lahore at the time, records that the Sikhs managed to get Jahangir to commute the death sentence to a heavy fine, for which a rich individual, possibly a Sikh, stood as guarantor. The Guru however refused to let a fine be paid for him and even refused when a longtime friend of his, Sufi Sai Mian Mir, tried interceding on his behalf. Jahangir tortured Guru Arjan in the hopes of extracting the money, but the Guru refused to give the fine and was executed.

Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji
Shaheedi-of-Guru-Sahib.jpg

Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji before Beheading by Mughals

The Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb ordered Hindu temples to be destroyed and that idol worship was to be stopped. He had a temple converted into a Mosque and slaughtered a cow inside it. He also had Hindus sacked from their government jobs and employed Muslims instead. Aurangzeb also ordered Gurdwaras to be destroyed, and he expelled many missionaries from the main cities. Despite some resistance after many years of persecution, people were being forced to take up Islam. Aurangzeb, being clever, decided if he could convert the revered Brahmin Pandits of Kashmir that millions of followers would then easily be converted. Threatened with conversion or death, the Pandits overcome by panic, came in a delegation to Chakk Nanaki, Pargana Kahlur and requested Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji’s help. Hearing the serious nature of the conversation, Guru Ji’s 9 year old son Gobind Rai Ji told his father what the problem was. The Guru told his son of the Pandits dilemma and said that it would take a holy man literally laying down his life to intercede. Gobind Rai responded “Who would be better than you to defend the poor Brahmins”. Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji decided to stand up for the right of freedom of worship and told the delegation to tell Aurangzeb that if he could convert Guru Tegh Bahadur they would gladly convert.

Four days later Guru Tegh Bahadur ji was arrested, along with some of his followers, Bhai Dayala, Bhai Mati Das and Bhai Sati Das by Nur Muhammad Khan.

After Mati Das, Dyal Das and Sati Das were tortured and executed on three consecutive days, Guru Tegh Bahadur was beheaded at Chandni Chowk in 1675. Guru Tegh Bahadur is popularly known as “Hind Di Chadar” i.e. “The Shield of India”, in reference to his popular image as sacrificing his life for the protection of religious freedom in India.

Bhai Sati Das, Bhai Mati Das & Bhai Dayala
Bhai Sati Das was wrapped up in cotton wool, set alight and was roasted alive. He remained calm and peaceful and kept uttering Waheguru, waheguru, waheguru (Sikh meditation). His martyrdom is remembered by the Sikhs in their daily prayers. This happened on 24 November 1675, on the same day as Bhai Mati Das was executed.

Sawed, Burned and Boiled Alive – Bhai Dayala, Bhai Mati Das and Bhai Sati Das.

Mati Das while standing erect was tied between two posts. He was asked if he had any parting words, to which Mati Das answered, “I request only that my head be turned toward my Guru as I am executed.” Two executioners placed a double-handed saw on his head. Mati Das serenely uttered “Ek Onkar” and started reciting the Japji Sahib, the great morning prayer of the Sikhs. He was sawn in half from head to loins. It is said that even as the body was being sawn into two, the Japji continued to reverberate from each part until it was all over.

Qazi pronounced his religious order that Bhai Dayala must either accept Islam or be prepared to embrace death by being boiled in a Cauldron. Bhai Dayal was asked for a final time if he would leave his faith and embrace Islam. Bhai sahib defiantly and consistently answered, “No!” to the qazi’s repeated requests. This infuriated the qazi who pronunced his immediate torture and death. The executioners sat Bhai Sahib in the cauldron of water under which a large fire was lit. Slowly the water was let warm; then it was hot; soon it was too hot and then it was boiling. Bhai Dayala continued to his last breath to recite Sikh prayers.

bhaitarusinghji.jpg
Bhai Taru Singh Ji

After a short period of imprisonment and torture, Bhai Taru Singh ji was brought by Mughals before Lahore Governor Zakariya Khan and given the choice of converting to Islam or being executed. Taru Singh calmly asked, “Why must I become a Mussalman (a Muslim person)? Do not the Mussalmans ever die?” Upon his refusal, and in a public display, Bhai Taru Singh’s scalp was cut away from his skull with a sharp knife to prevent his hair from ever growing back. Bahi Taru Singh ji was left to bleed to his death by Mughals.

I request you to not fall into this trap of a thread and start posting things about sikh history. No one knows why these Sikhs were beaten up, certainly not the guy who started this thread so why go into the whole mughals did this Sikhs did that discussion?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_India
http://sikhsangat.org/2015/brutality-of-isis-is-the-copy-of-what-mughals-did-with-sikhs-of-punjab/
Get the sip of reality.
--
ISIS and Mughals
What ISIS is doing is the exact copy of what Mughals did against Sikh Gurus and followers of Sikhism from 15th century to 18th century. Mughal Empire wanted whole India to be converted to Islam religion. Hindus started converting to Muslim because of fear. Watching hundreds of thousands conversion and the fear for their own life, Hindu religious leaders came and asked for help from Sikh Gurus and his followers. Sikh Gurus stepped up to protect freedom of religion (which was unheard on any corner of the world at that time) and Mughals started the same brutal war crime against Sikhs is exactly what Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is doing today in 21st century.

Guru Arjan Dev Ji
g5-2t.jpg

Guru Arjan Devi ji was put on hot plate by mughals and they poured hot sand on top of Sikh Guru.

The Mughal emperor Jahangir wrote in his autobiography Tuzk-e-Jahangiri that too many people were becoming persuaded by Guru Arjan’s teachings and if he did not become a Muslim the Sikh Panth had to be extinguished. HE ordered the Guru’s execution A contemporary Jesuit account, written in early 17th century by Spanish Jesuit missionary into the Mughal court Father Jerome Xavier (1542–1605), who was in Lahore at the time, records that the Sikhs managed to get Jahangir to commute the death sentence to a heavy fine, for which a rich individual, possibly a Sikh, stood as guarantor. The Guru however refused to let a fine be paid for him and even refused when a longtime friend of his, Sufi Sai Mian Mir, tried interceding on his behalf. Jahangir tortured Guru Arjan in the hopes of extracting the money, but the Guru refused to give the fine and was executed.

Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji
Shaheedi-of-Guru-Sahib.jpg

Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji before Beheading by Mughals

The Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb ordered Hindu temples to be destroyed and that idol worship was to be stopped. He had a temple converted into a Mosque and slaughtered a cow inside it. He also had Hindus sacked from their government jobs and employed Muslims instead. Aurangzeb also ordered Gurdwaras to be destroyed, and he expelled many missionaries from the main cities. Despite some resistance after many years of persecution, people were being forced to take up Islam. Aurangzeb, being clever, decided if he could convert the revered Brahmin Pandits of Kashmir that millions of followers would then easily be converted. Threatened with conversion or death, the Pandits overcome by panic, came in a delegation to Chakk Nanaki, Pargana Kahlur and requested Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji’s help. Hearing the serious nature of the conversation, Guru Ji’s 9 year old son Gobind Rai Ji told his father what the problem was. The Guru told his son of the Pandits dilemma and said that it would take a holy man literally laying down his life to intercede. Gobind Rai responded “Who would be better than you to defend the poor Brahmins”. Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji decided to stand up for the right of freedom of worship and told the delegation to tell Aurangzeb that if he could convert Guru Tegh Bahadur they would gladly convert.

Four days later Guru Tegh Bahadur ji was arrested, along with some of his followers, Bhai Dayala, Bhai Mati Das and Bhai Sati Das by Nur Muhammad Khan.

After Mati Das, Dyal Das and Sati Das were tortured and executed on three consecutive days, Guru Tegh Bahadur was beheaded at Chandni Chowk in 1675. Guru Tegh Bahadur is popularly known as “Hind Di Chadar” i.e. “The Shield of India”, in reference to his popular image as sacrificing his life for the protection of religious freedom in India.

Bhai Sati Das, Bhai Mati Das & Bhai Dayala
Bhai Sati Das was wrapped up in cotton wool, set alight and was roasted alive. He remained calm and peaceful and kept uttering Waheguru, waheguru, waheguru (Sikh meditation). His martyrdom is remembered by the Sikhs in their daily prayers. This happened on 24 November 1675, on the same day as Bhai Mati Das was executed.

Sawed, Burned and Boiled Alive – Bhai Dayala, Bhai Mati Das and Bhai Sati Das.

Mati Das while standing erect was tied between two posts. He was asked if he had any parting words, to which Mati Das answered, “I request only that my head be turned toward my Guru as I am executed.” Two executioners placed a double-handed saw on his head. Mati Das serenely uttered “Ek Onkar” and started reciting the Japji Sahib, the great morning prayer of the Sikhs. He was sawn in half from head to loins. It is said that even as the body was being sawn into two, the Japji continued to reverberate from each part until it was all over.

Qazi pronounced his religious order that Bhai Dayala must either accept Islam or be prepared to embrace death by being boiled in a Cauldron. Bhai Dayal was asked for a final time if he would leave his faith and embrace Islam. Bhai sahib defiantly and consistently answered, “No!” to the qazi’s repeated requests. This infuriated the qazi who pronunced his immediate torture and death. The executioners sat Bhai Sahib in the cauldron of water under which a large fire was lit. Slowly the water was let warm; then it was hot; soon it was too hot and then it was boiling. Bhai Dayala continued to his last breath to recite Sikh prayers.

bhaitarusinghji.jpg
Bhai Taru Singh Ji

After a short period of imprisonment and torture, Bhai Taru Singh ji was brought by Mughals before Lahore Governor Zakariya Khan and given the choice of converting to Islam or being executed. Taru Singh calmly asked, “Why must I become a Mussalman (a Muslim person)? Do not the Mussalmans ever die?” Upon his refusal, and in a public display, Bhai Taru Singh’s scalp was cut away from his skull with a sharp knife to prevent his hair from ever growing back. Bahi Taru Singh ji was left to bleed to his death by Mughals.
They were my forefathers who were skinned alive by Maharaja Ranjit Singh's general Gulab Singh. You reap what you sow.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/mina...edom-fighters-were-skinned-alive-1832.435026/

Who told you that all suicide bombers will be in heavens? If it is true than you will Japanese Kamikazies all over there trust me.
Do not put load on your little brain my friend true martyr-hood and sacrifice is the thing you cannot understand.

Well, then you guys should have a debate on who is a martyr and who is not, coz I'm pretty sure the suicide bombers belive themselves to be true martyrs on their way to heaven also.

Non of us have seen heaven anyway, so stop pretending to have better understanding about these matters then me or anyone else, my little friend.

Well, then you guys should have a debate on who is a martyr and who is not, coz I'm pretty sure the suicide bombers belive themselves to be true martyrs on their way to heaven also.

Non of us have seen heaven anyway, so stop pretending to have better understanding about these matters then me or anyone else, my little friend.
They were misguided by their masters. Ever heard about Hashaheens they were the founder of this kind of warfare.

Sad but the Sikhs want to be with mother India so reap the reward. I feel bad for them but have no sympathy as the Sikhs were barbaric during independence.
Their mistakes and our mistakes in the past are the past. It is better to think of current geo politics and take the hand Khalistani seperatists have extended towards us like the BLA/BRA/BLUF. In a covert war like this we take every opportunity we get. India should receive a response in the same vein it has been giving us in Balochistan, Karachi and KPK.

They were misguided by their masters. Ever heard about Hashaheens they were the founder of this kind of warfare.

Maybe the people you belive are martyrs are also misguided, ever thought about that?

Their mistakes and our mistakes in the past are the past. It is better to think of current geo politics and take the hand Khalistani seperatists have extended towards us like the BLA/BRA/BLUF. In a covert war like this we take every opportunity we get. India should receive a response in the same vein it has been giving us in Balochistan, Karachi and KPK.

For that to happen you need the support of the Sikhs in punjab. The support base needed to create khalistani does not exist in punjab. that is the truth, and a few fake daras online won't change that

Maybe the people you belive are martyrs are also misguided, ever thought about that?
No i am not. Because we believe in Allah,Holy Quran and teachings of his Messengers every word shared by them is truth and those who follow will be rewarded after life.

Who is this ?
Fortune teller :Sarcastic:
It is a promise done by Almighty.
“We have made an oath to Muhammad to die in martyrdom.” And no mention of “We are the descendants of those who supported the Prophet Muhammad, for jihad.”

It is a promise done by Almighty.
“We have made an oath to Muhammad to die in martyrdom.” And no mention of “We are the descendants of those who supported the Prophet Muhammad, for jihad.”

Good for you.
But we are not Muslims so dont have to care about it.
You can do your Jihad inside your nation ,noone interferes or cares .But if you do attempt for foreign nations and communities then response would be guaranteed

Good for you.
But we are not Muslims so dont have to care about it.
You can do your Jihad inside your nation ,noone interferes or cares .But if you do attempt for foreign nations and communities then response would be guaranteed
Response in the form of mass murders of unarmed civilians or a glimpse of opposition like a man?

Response in the form of mass murders of unarmed civilians or a glimpse of opposition like a man?

That would be their choice .In both cases you will lose within fixed time aimed by the responders
Donot interefere in their matters and it would be peaceful .Otherwise you are inviting unnecessary problems

That would be their choice .In both cases you will lose within fixed time aimed by the responders
Donot interefere in their matters and it would be peaceful .Otherwise you are inviting unnecessary problems
Choice is not an issue it require courage. I am already in problem because across border my brothers are resisting regional power. As long as we are alive no one can even throw a stone towards base camp. Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom