What's new

Disturbing Video - Sikhs beaten up by 'Hindu' vigilantes

Just curious, what percentage of Sikh people is against separating from India & how many are in favor of separate Khalistan?
next to Zero Percent in India. However u will find many khalistani supporters in Canada and USA.not much in UK.

You have a neighbour who helped Afghans take on a super power, what are you waiting for?

This is not new we are being treating like sub-human by Sang-Parivar and CO since 80s.

Days are numbered we are waiting for the right time to start a final Armageddon against Hindu Raaj to free our Punjab for Republic of Khalistan.

Just yesterday you wrote this:
"I take it you havent been to North India.As a dark skinned south India, you will find least discrimination in Punjab."

Now a day later punjabis became the worst? Stop your trolling and pretending.
Because in Punjab they are a majority and not intimidated by outsiders. But outside of Punjab they are like neo nazis.

If I am a false flagger troll who is lying why do you get so mad? Truth is hard to swallow. You North Indians are worse exploiters than British and Mughals.

Because in Punjab they are a majority and not intimidated by outsiders. But outside of Punjab they are like neo nazis.

Brother, are a couple of wires crossed wrong in your head?

In Punjab they are a majority so not intimidated but they are not racist. Outside they are minority but behave like neo nazis. :undecided:

Anyway, why is your username BlackIndian? Why would a South Indian call themselves that? It is obvious you are trying to use a SouthIndian username to provoke us to be racist against South Indians lol

Sorry, no thank you. Have a nice day.

@The Eagle @Zaki @mods

Please look at the racist trolling in this thread and do the needful.

Brother, are a couple of wires crossed wrong in your head?

In Punjab they are a majority so not intimidated but they are not racist. Outside they are minority but behave like neo nazis. :undecided:

Anyway, why is your username BlackIndian? Why would a South Indian call themselves that? It is obvious you are trying to use a SouthIndian username to provoke us to be racist against South Indians lol

Sorry, no thank you. Have a nice day.

@The Eagle @Zaki @mods

Please look at the racist trolling in this thread and do the needful.
I am not your Brother. North Indians love to call me kaaliya, kaala kalluta, kalu, bhaaloo etc. So I have no option other Identifying as a Black person. The original inhabitants of India my ancestors were black. Your ancestors came from Central Asia and massacared my ancestors and stole their land.

Please ask the admins to check my ip andconfirm that I am from India. Not a false flag troll as you North Indians have accused me of. Its been already done. But you can confirm it again.

I am not your Brother. North Indians love to call me kaaliya, kaala kalluta, kalu, bhaaloo etc. So I have no option other Identifying as a Black person. The original inhabitants of India my ancestors were black. Your ancestors came from Central Asia and massacared my ancestors and stole their land.

Please ask the admins to check my ip andconfirm that I am from India. Not a false flag troll as you North Indians have accused me of. Its been already done. But you can confirm it again.

I don't care where you are from, don't abuse my race or religion. I haven't abused yours.

I don't care where you are from, don't abuse my race or religion. I haven't abused yours.
Tell the truth is not abusing. Man up.
Indian Punjabis do have a superiority complex.
Sikhs were humiliated by Mughals. Sikhs were humiliated in 1984 by people from UP and Bihar.

Now some gai chaap Rajasthani Hindus beat them up real good. And your taking out your anger on me.

Tell the truth is not abusing. Man up.
Indian Punjabis do have a superiority complex.
Sikhs were humiliated by Mughals. Sikhs were humiliated in 1984 by people from UP and Bihar.

Now some gai chaap Rajasthani Hindus beat them up real good. And your taking out your anger on me.

You mentioned Sikh Gurus, I just asked you to leave them out of it. Other than that I'm not taking out any anger on you. I wish you well and have no problem with you. Let's end this exchange here, please and thank you. Have a nice day.

I have seen worst fights than this. There is a valmiki area in my town. There are groups of goon who do fake accidents with passing by motor vehicles, if the money is not given they hound the driver and beat the hell of of him.

Unfortunate it is.

Anyone know the reason of this fight. Looks like three people getting beaten by mob.

You mentioned Sikh Gurus, I just asked you to leave them out of it. Other than that I'm not taking out any anger on you. I wish you well and have no problem with you. Let's end this exchange here, please and thank you. Have a nice day.
I would like to apologize for my rude behaviour. You look like a true a sikh follower with no hatred for others.And you seem a good person unlike North Indian hindus in here. I mis judged you. So ignore what I have posted.

You too have a nice day.

Again you are caught. It talks about another beating incident with police presence.

I gave you the original poster instead. :D

Ajmer is a Muslim dominated area anyway. Who are you trying to fool?
[/USER]

Unlike your 'version'' - child traffickers - the official Rajasthan police version is molestation. This is not a random case of Sikh harassment in Rajasthan - there were other cases - gurdwara attack, Sikh students harassment by the govt etc

It turns out that the incident took place in Chainpura in Ajmer last month. The Sikhs were Sewadars (volunteers) who were visiting Chainpura. Out of nowhere, a rumour spread that the Sikhs molested local women and they were thrashed.

What's more, a complaint was reportedly filed against the victims! Sure enough, it was found that the Sikhs weren't involved in any act of molestation and the attack was entirely unprovoked.

This is similar to the recent incident in Jharkhand in which men falsely accused of being child-traffickers, were lynched to death.
In Rajasthan itself, cattle trader Pehlu Khan was lynched to death by Hindutva vigilantes in Alwar in March this year

http://www.catchnews.com/india-news...take-a-viral-video-for-govt-to-act-62585.html

Finally the scooter parked in the video has been traced and it belongs to a Hindu - not sure if he was part of the mob or a bystander - watch this space will keep you updated

1. Move your forces from Azad Kashmir.. Take back the area gifted to Chinese. we are ready for Plebiscite.
2. Exactly Stop firing,
3. Indus water treaty is alive and kicking.

so many butthurts false flaggers in one thread.
A height of non sense. Azad Kashmir has it's own forces you turned valley as a world largest military garrison so stop spreading confusion here.
I saw your media crying when people from J&K openly sing AJKs national anthem.

Ever seen a "fare well" video of suicide bomber before he does what he believes is a "martyrdom"? He says the exactly same things you just wrote, my little friend.
If you want to resist invading enemy and you are outnumbered then suicide attacks are allowed. Battle of Chawinda 1965 was an example created by our people when they laid down under your tanks holding explosives to save motherland. We always pay great tribute for these fallen soldiers every year and they will be surely in Heaven.

Back
Top Bottom