What's new

Disturbing Video - Sikhs beaten up by 'Hindu' vigilantes

We make notions after going through our own experiences. You have your own too.
I happen to be an upper caste who happens to be dark skinned. I have faced zero insults based on my skin from light skinned marathis and south Indians. It is mostly North Indians and Gujaratis who are very good at this.
I have been to the North. I was in delhi for some time. I have seen the reality. Majority of you are pure evil. A small minority like yourself are decent. But the most of North Indians are terrible people. And I am not generalising. Its the real truth. Its not only racism or colorism. But other things like casteism,sexism, regionalism etc. You North Indians always complai n about how your treated in the west and south. Let me tell you what a person from North east and south goes through in North is 100 times worse. I have met a lot of foreigners. Middle-easterners, Africans and even eastern euros who are considered to be worst kind of racists. But let me tell you this whether you like to believe it or not. You North Indians are the most hateful people in the world. There is nobody as or more worse than you.

You people need to realize that western and southern India is taking care of the North. You need us we don't. You cannot survive without us. We can prosper more without you. The sooner you realize this and give up your hateful ways more good it will do for united India.
I am not the only one who has hatred for North Indians. Infact I havent met a single marathi who hasnt said anything bad about people from the Hindi belt. Most of the people in here are infact waiting for an excuse or a trigger event to teach the bhaiyyas a lesson they wont ever forget.
If shit hits the fan, things would go out of control. The british would atleast evacuate their own peacefully. But I dont think the North Indians would be so lucky if things ever come to that.
So in the end its upto you people. Are you ready to stop the exploitation and discrimination? Or you just going to pretend that everything is hunky dory and there is no issue at hand at all?

Don't be so hateful while accusing others of being hateful, hypocrite. Done with your bs.

@BlackIndian all this rant because some bhaiya made a remark on your skin color ...? you are not even a south Indian so spare us, & yea if possible talk to a therapist . u might have issues ..

Don't be so hateful while accusing others of being hateful, hypocrite. Done with your bs.
Good! Dont ever quote me. Clearly you cant handle the truth.
@BlackIndian all this rant because some bhaiya made a remark on your skin color ...? you are not even a south Indian so spare us, & yea if possible talk to a therapist . u might have issues ..
No my sweet angel. Words are meaningless. Its always the action. I have faced discrimination during my stay in the north. Not a single one but many. I have lost count tbh. I will share a few. The drunk haryanvi males in group of 10 who wanted fight me because they thought I was a madarassi who staring at their girls. Funny isnt it? These are the people who molest and rape women. The brahmin landlord who agreed to rent me his flat on the telephone. But when he met me and saw that I was dark skinned and assumed I was lower caste. He refused me to rent his flat although I brought the deposit. Or the lovely North Indian hr ladies who interviewed me. But later when I asked for feedback told me that my interview was very good but they needed some one fairer since it was a marketing job. Infact I have lost the count. Ironically I have faced zero discrimination in the west. My so called secular country is the only place where I get discriminated against apparently.

I had issues. It happens when you are at the receiving end. Something priveleged people like you wouldnt know.But I dealt with them. Because I got to know the truth. I am taller, good-looking,wealthier intelligent and more civilized than an average North Indian. I came to this conclusion in the west. All those handsome bollywood type of studs who get adored by North Indian women are considered as repulsive by hot white women. But me on other hand due to my dark skin and muscular built drew their attention. Ironic isnt it? North Indian girls with their fake accent who used to think they are white and reject me for being black and ugly. But in the west I had it easy with hot blonde girls.
God works in a mysterious way. I lost my belief in him while living in North India. But I started beleiving after living in the west

Thank the west and white man for restoring my dignity which my country stole.

All you bollywood watching losers can keep on judging me. I would have cared about your opinions in the past. But now since I know the reality I am indifferent. So humor me ladies.

Good! Dont ever quote me. Clearly you cant handle the truth.

Truth I can handle, but BS from a imposter like you, not so much.

So now you are a handsome fit dude, who hot girls just can't resist? You just went full retard my friend, never go full retard.

Take care and bye!

How come I gave been seeing many threads on here about Hindus extremists(saffron terror) beating and killing people for eating beef or transporting them for slaughter and so on.
Didn't know India had its own fair share of such extremists. Interesting.
In Urdu we have a saying
بد سے برا بدنام
bud sey bura badnaam

Translation:
A person with bad reputation is considered worse than someone who is bad :D
+++++++++++++++++
Ok funny thing google translated bud sey bura badnaam as
bad bad bad :D
@The Sandman

here atleast their population is increasing. whan to gayab.....
The percentage is same it has remained unchanged you can confirm it from 1951 census

Truth I can handle, but BS from a imposter like you, not so much.

So now you are a handsome fit dude, who hot girls just can't resist? You just went full retard my friend, never go full retard.

Take care and bye!
I thought you were done with me earlier.I think you have some difficulty in understanding. The jokes they make in north about you sikhs being dumb. Do they happen to be true? I will dumb it down it for you. Beauty lies in the eyes of beholders. Lets say you are a turban wearing sikh who happens to be fair and hairy. In north India women think you as an alpha male. Bollywood worships your kind. You too start to think you are a handsome son of gun. But when you visit Canada and Australia or any other country. The women there think as you as some smelly curry munching ugly terrorist. I don't think of you in similar manner. But the smelly part is a bit true. It might be due to hot climate,genetics and your food. But lets not lose the track. In India you are 10/10. But in the west you are 0/10. The same thing happened to me. Lower middle class Punjabi bimbos with fake accent working in call centers who used think they are gora angrez ki aulad used to reject me for being black and ugly. Black and ugly are their words not mine. They used to mock me for approaching gori white girls like themselves. How dare that black madarassi thinking of having a chance with us!! So in north India a very dark skinned person like me gets thrown under the ugly category and his other features dont matter. But in the west those real gori european cousins of fake wannabe gori punjabi girls like dark chocolate. A few of them prefer their own. But majority of them are aroused by dark skin. Like you people are in the North with white skin.
I never claimed to be ugly or good looking. Your racist mind which is indoctrinated by Bollywood thought my username has black in it and assumed therefore I am ugly. No different from I have experienced in North India.

I hope you get it now. Because I cannot drop down to your iq level any further.

I dont wish any harm on you. I do hope you get beaten up by a few white supremacists and get to know whats it like at the receiving end. It might clean your mind.

I will visit delhi next month. I will buy a drink if you live there. No hard feelings!

I thought you were done with me earlier.I think you have some difficulty in understanding. The jokes they make in north about you sikhs being dumb. Do they happen to be true? I will dumb it down it for you. Beauty lies in the eyes of beholders. Lets say you are a turban wearing sikh who happens to be fair and hairy. In north India women think you as an alpha male. Bollywood worships your kind. You too start to think you are a handsome son of gun. But when you visit Canada and Australia or any other country. The women there think as you as some smelly curry munching ugly terrorist. I don't think of you in similar manner. But the smelly part is a bit true. It might be due to hot climate,genetics and your food. But lets not lose the track. In India you are 10/10. But in the west you are 0/10. The same thing happened to me. Lower middle class Punjabi bimbos with fake accent working in call centers who used think they are gora angrez ki aulad used to reject me for being black and ugly. Black and ugly are their words not mine. They used to mock me for approaching gori white girls like themselves. How dare that black madarassi thinking of having a chance with us!! So in north India a very dark skinned person like me gets thrown under the ugly category and his other features dont matter. But in the west those real gori european cousins of fake wannabe gori punjabi girls like dark chocolate. A few of them prefer their own. But majority of them are aroused by dark skin. Like you people are in the North with white skin.
I never claimed to be ugly or good looking. Your racist mind which is indoctrinated by Bollywood thought my username has black in it and assumed therefore I am ugly. No different from I have experienced in North India.

I hope you get it now. Because I cannot drop down to your iq level any further.

I dont wish any harm on you. I do hope you get beaten up by a few white supremacists and get to know whats it like at the receiving end. It might clean your mind.

I will visit delhi next month. I will buy a drink if you live there. No hard feelings!

Never go full retard

Years has been passed i never heard about single militant activity done by Sikh militant groups.

Sikhs are always welcome to join Kashmiri resistance groups. Invitation also shared by local Commander.

Open solicitation for terrorism. Has PDF now become a terror recruitment site?

Brother, are a couple of wires crossed wrong in your head?

In Punjab they are a majority so not intimidated but they are not racist. Outside they are minority but behave like neo nazis. :undecided:

Anyway, why is your username BlackIndian? Why would a South Indian call themselves that? It is obvious you are trying to use a SouthIndian username to provoke us to be racist against South Indians lol

Sorry, no thank you. Have a nice day.

@The Eagle @Zaki @mods

Please look at the racist trolling in this thread and do the needful.

He is a Marathi

Why were they attacked in the first place?

Wrong place ,Wrong time .That village is neaerer to Ajmer ,according to some Indians they were majority Muslins.Some of their childrens disappeared and they took this guys for no reason

The incident happened around 2 months back.

https://www.thequint.com/india/2017/05/25/viral-video-sikh-men-beaten-up

However, according to Jasbir Singh, the chairman of the State Minorities Commission, three to four sewadars (Sikh members) of a gurdwara from Alwar district had visited the village to collect donation, when the local residents had beaten them up alleging that they molested their women.
The Quint
couldn’t independently verify the authenticity of the video. However, Rajendra Singh, Superintendent of Police (SP), Ajmer, confirmed that a complaint has been registered.

This incident was reported around a month and a half ago. A complaint was filed by the villagers at Nasirabad Sadar police station. Nasirabad police investigated the matter and completed all formalities as per law.Rajendra Singh, SP, Ajmer
Meanwhile, speaking to PTI, Jasbir Singh said:

The matter has come to my notice. The location was unidentified. In fact, I got a vehicle number traced and found that the incident happened somewhere in Ajmer. I have asked the Ajmer police administration to check the matter. A factual report has been sought within 10 days.
He added that appropriate action will taken upon receiving the report.

Earlier, four members from the mob were arrested under IPC section 151 (knowingly joining or continuing in assembly of five or more persons after it has been commanded to disperse).

However, according to police, the Sikh men were not found involved in molestation, and were asked to file a cross FIR against those who thrashed them. They apparently did not do so.

The four accused have now been released on bail.
Sounds more like mischief than misunderstanding

He is a Marathi

Wrong place ,Wrong time .That village is neaerer to Ajmer ,according to some Indians they were majority Muslins.Some of their childrens disappeared and they took this guys for no reason
children's disappearance and took these guys for no reason? I think I would just go with roybot's post.

@Mugwop The Above post seems kosher not to be rated,

but the one below was violating Forum norms to be rated negatively.

@Slav Defence @Irfan Baloch wth is going on here?

You have the power to rate it :partay: so why call me here

I served in forces and I know what exactly happen Mrs. Bhutto just purposes the idea which conveyed by Rajiv Gandhi to her and approved by the people who supported us just to save Pakistan from the war in fact Rajiv Gandhi doesn't have balls to start a war but still we were sacrificed over a mythical war which was a grave my mistake by Pakistan.
I don't really get what "vigilantes" are...
Let me explain.... its same as Uighurs seeking there right to practice there religion, but China(vigilantes) is crushing there desire by beating them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom