What's new

Disturbing Video - Sikhs beaten up by 'Hindu' vigilantes

Why were they attacked in the first place?

The incident happened around 2 months back.

https://www.thequint.com/india/2017/05/25/viral-video-sikh-men-beaten-up

However, according to Jasbir Singh, the chairman of the State Minorities Commission, three to four sewadars (Sikh members) of a gurdwara from Alwar district had visited the village to collect donation, when the local residents had beaten them up alleging that they molested their women.
The Quint
couldn’t independently verify the authenticity of the video. However, Rajendra Singh, Superintendent of Police (SP), Ajmer, confirmed that a complaint has been registered.

This incident was reported around a month and a half ago. A complaint was filed by the villagers at Nasirabad Sadar police station. Nasirabad police investigated the matter and completed all formalities as per law.Rajendra Singh, SP, Ajmer
Meanwhile, speaking to PTI, Jasbir Singh said:

The matter has come to my notice. The location was unidentified. In fact, I got a vehicle number traced and found that the incident happened somewhere in Ajmer. I have asked the Ajmer police administration to check the matter. A factual report has been sought within 10 days.
He added that appropriate action will taken upon receiving the report.

Earlier, four members from the mob were arrested under IPC section 151 (knowingly joining or continuing in assembly of five or more persons after it has been commanded to disperse).

However, according to police, the Sikh men were not found involved in molestation, and were asked to file a cross FIR against those who thrashed them. They apparently did not do so.

The four accused have now been released on bail.

A height of non sense. Azad Kashmir has it's own forces you turned valley as a world largest military garrison so stop spreading confusion here.
I saw your media crying when people from J&K openly sing AJKs national anthem.
VERY GOOD. THAN keep whining !

I would like to apologize for my rude behaviour. You look like a true a sikh follower with no hatred for others.And you seem a good person unlike North Indian hindus in here. I mis judged you. So ignore what I have posted.

You too have a nice day.

IF you think a true sikh follower don't have any hatred for others, then stop insulting sikh gurus and people. Seems like you are making stuff up just for provoking and don't really have real opinion about anything. You do seem a little disturbed

And I definetly don't think you are a South Indian. Your ip adress don't mean Shit, even a 8 year old can change that these days.

I have reported you, let's see what the mods do, although I don't have much faith in them

Last edited:
Why don't you just shut up, wanna be sardar? So sick of you posing as a sikh after being busted with so many lies about your identity. Have some Shame and stop pretending to represent us. Every other month a fake sikh like you shows up here spreading nonsense

Oh I didn't notice this guy until now.. hahaha too funny... Shaream Pakistani Punjabi bolda aa.. Like it is so different I can't understand what he is saying. When somebody asks him which regiment did you service in he answers Sikh Light Infantry 3rd Battalion. Bhain de khasam nu batallion te regiment ch farrak nai pata. :laugh: :laugh:

Bai menu lagda forum de mods, bhang la ke sutte paye ne..

IF you think a true sikh follower don't have any hatred for others, then stop insulting sikh gurus and people. Seems like you are making stuff up just for provoking and don't really have real opinion about anything. You do seem a little disturbed

And I definetly don't think you are a South Indian. Your ip adress don't mean Shit, even a 8 year old can change that these days.

I have reported you, let's see what the mods do, although I don't have much faith in them
I am not a South Indian. Never claimed to be one. I got banned twice for making negative comnents about Pakistanis and Muslims. How can you people accuse me of being a pak?

I am talking about discrimination and injustice I face at the hands of North Indians like you for being dark skinned person. I will keep on talking about how the centre treats people from the other regions except North as 2nd class citizens.

I am a bit disturbed. This happens when you face discrimination and persecution. Privileged people like you wouldnt know about. So keep living in your bollywod world.

I am not a South Indian. Never claimed to be one. I got banned twice for making negative comnents about Pakistanis and Muslims. How can you people accuse me of being a pak?

I am talking about discrimination and injustice I face at the hands of North Indians like you for being dark skinned person. I will keep on talking about how the centre treats people from the other regions except North as 2nd class citizens.

I am a bit disturbed. This happens when you face discrimination and persecution. Privileged people like you wouldnt know about. So keep living in your bollywod world.

So you've made negative comments about Hinduism, Sikhism and Islam. What religion are you then?

Also, if you are not a South Indian, you are a North Indian? I'm very confused.

So you've made negative comments about Hinduism, Sikhism and Islam. What religion are you then?

Also, if you are not a South Indian, you are a North Indian? I'm very confused.
I was born into a hindu family. But I am not a fan of Brahminism or Hinduism. I might have made some negative comments about Sikhs. But I have never said anything bad about Sikhism. Sikhism prohibits alchol, meat and caste discrimination. But in reality how many Sikhs follow those things. I have observed that jatt Sikhs are as hateful and discriminating as a bhaiya Brahman.

I am a marathi so I dont indentify with either North or South. Although our culture is similar to South.

I hope you got your answers.

Oh I didn't notice this guy until now.. hahaha too funny... Shaream Pakistani Punjabi bolda aa.. Like it is so different I can't understand what he is saying. When somebody asks him which regiment did you service in he answers Sikh Light Infantry 3rd Battalion. Bhain de khasam nu batallion te regiment ch farrak nai pata. :laugh: :laugh:

Bai menu lagda forum de mods, bhang la ke sutte paye ne..

Fukra aa sala. Roj namia fukria, koi sharam ni. Pretending to be a sikh, par khalsa te khalistani ch farrak pata ni enu.

Veere mods sutte ni, saab kuch pata onna nu. Jaanke kuch ni kar rehe. I've got plenty of warnings already (and up til right now I have not abused anybody), par eh harami de puttr raam nal kum rehe aa eder.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I have observed that jatt Sikhs are as hateful and discriminating as a bhaiya Brahman.

Yes, a lot of us are really racist, I see where you are coming from in that sense.

@Miripiri

Yep, the forum has gone really downhill. I tagged the mods in a dozen places nobody responded. They only care if Pakistanis are attacked, fair enough the domain name is defence.pk not defence.com

lol barbarians being barbarians.

Thank God our nuclearized military has caged hindu barbarians within useless indic lands while blocking all strategic passes and routes---thereby completely stopping these savages from expanding even an inch outside their hell hole.

Capable of delivering 3 to 4 300kt warheads anywhere in hinduland.

missile-678x1024.jpg

hindu barbarians permanently caged in their god forsaken sh!thole forever--with no chance of ever challening our powerful military forces armed to teeth!
@Mugwop The Above post seems kosher not to be rated,

but the one below was violating Forum norms to be rated negatively.
VERY GOOD. THAN keep whining !

@Slav Defence @Irfan Baloch wth is going on here?

I was born into a hindu family. But I am not a fan of Brahminism or Hinduism. I might have made some negative comments about Sikhs. But I have never said anything bad about Sikhism. Sikhism prohibits alchol, meat and caste discrimination. But in reality how many Sikhs follow those things. I have observed that jatt Sikhs are as hateful and discriminating as a bhaiya Brahman.

I am a marathi so I dont indentify with either North or South. Although our culture is similar to South.

I hope you got your answers.

You are acting like North Indians are the only ones that are racist. In india, every state, North or south, have some form of racism towards others. Marathis are no different. Even a upper class Marathi with lighter skin, can be racist to a darker skinned Marathi, so why single out north Indians alone?

And belive me, with the rapid growth in economy and education that is happening in the southern States, a lot of punjabis have a lot of respect for our South Indians brothers.

And I do agree that some punjabis, especially Jatts, have some superiority complex. But the generalizing comments you make here, makes you one of the biggest racists on this forum.

@CleanWell

I see what you mean. When you voluntary hang out in a garbage dump, you kind of loose the right to complain about the smell!

Last edited:
lol barbarians being barbarians.

Thank God our nuclearized military has caged hindu barbarians within useless indic lands while blocking all strategic passes and routes---thereby completely stopping these savages from expanding even an inch outside their hell hole.

Capable of delivering 3 to 4 300kt warheads anywhere in hinduland.

missile-678x1024.jpg

hindu barbarians permanently caged in their god forsaken sh!thole forever--with no chance of ever challening our powerful military forces armed to teeth!

You guys should start with nuking your country first for what you are doing to Sikhs and other minorities

http://in.reuters.com/article/pakistan-sikh-attack-idINKCN0XJ28G

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-sikh-idUSKCN0HS0U220141003

This is not new we are being treating like sub-human by Sang-Parivar and CO since 80s.

Days are numbered we are waiting for the right time to start a final Armageddon against Hindu Raaj to free our Punjab for Republic of Khalistan.

Republic of Khalistan has the capital in the current day Pakistan so make sure you get the required permission from PDF to start your war

You are acting like North Indians are the only ones that are racist. In india, every state, North or south, have some form of racism towards others. Marathis are no different. Even a upper class Marathi with lighter skin, can be racist to a darker skinned Marathi, so why single out north Indians alone?

And belive me, with the rapid growth in economy and education that is happening in the southern States, a lot of punjabis have a lot of respect for our South Indians brothers.

And I do agree that some punjabis, especially Jatts, have some superiority complex. But the generalizing comments you make here, makes you one of the biggest racists on this forum.
We make notions after going through our own experiences. You have your own too.
I happen to be an upper caste who happens to be dark skinned. I have faced zero insults based on my skin from light skinned marathis and south Indians. It is mostly North Indians and Gujaratis who are very good at this.
I have been to the North. I was in delhi for some time. I have seen the reality. Majority of you are pure evil. A small minority like yourself are decent. But the most of North Indians are terrible people. And I am not generalising. Its the real truth. Its not only racism or colorism. But other things like casteism,sexism, regionalism etc. You North Indians always complai n about how your treated in the west and south. Let me tell you what a person from North east and south goes through in North is 100 times worse. I have met a lot of foreigners. Middle-easterners, Africans and even eastern euros who are considered to be worst kind of racists. But let me tell you this whether you like to believe it or not. You North Indians are the most hateful people in the world. There is nobody as or more worse than you.

You people need to realize that western and southern India is taking care of the North. You need us we don't. You cannot survive without us. We can prosper more without you. The sooner you realize this and give up your hateful ways more good it will do for united India.
I am not the only one who has hatred for North Indians. Infact I havent met a single marathi who hasnt said anything bad about people from the Hindi belt. Most of the people in here are infact waiting for an excuse or a trigger event to teach the bhaiyyas a lesson they wont ever forget.
If shit hits the fan, things would go out of control. The british would atleast evacuate their own peacefully. But I dont think the North Indians would be so lucky if things ever come to that.
So in the end its upto you people. Are you ready to stop the exploitation and discrimination? Or you just going to pretend that everything is hunky dory and there is no issue at hand at all?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom