What's new

Disturbing Video - Sikhs beaten up by 'Hindu' vigilantes

We knows the mob rule in BIMARU state.
This was one BIMARU ,Rajasthan.
3 poor guys in there at wrong time and illiterate ,ignorant villagers ,all of them beaten this three guys .
Police cant take action against villagers .Forget action they cant even step in to villages like that ,they will also beat police
We knows noone in that mob dares to look our Sikh brothers for one on one.
Rest of India and Centre is heavily funding for them but no use .Pathetic.

I dont care what he said in Urdu .I was talking about your post.

Of Course .Go and encourage them but you shouldnt cry when others encourage the oppressed communities in your land to take strong stand
I am my self oppressed P-OK guy. LOlz.
@Zibago @django @DESERT FIGHTER
Two more P-OK guys and one Baluch will decide how oppressed we are.

How do you know that the mob is hindu and not muslim or christian.... (or just guessing as it suits your agenda)
How do you know that those being beaten are being beaten because of their religion...
Dont you know most riots in India happen because of rumours and half baked propaganda like this...
Please don't be so weak and vulnerable to fall into traps of propagandists.

those who cannot dare to eat chicken in their home for the fear of being labeled as beef eaters will beat up someone!!

Best of luck for your plan. I suggest you to keep watchful eye on LOS especially military installations. The day US leave Afghanistan there will be no need for rain. Your tears will be used to fill our dams. :)

LoC was already in there even before US in Afghanistan .At that time US and Pak were dost to dost.
We already finished our duty 4 decades ago.So you shouldnt tested our patience otherwise ,dams in Pak will overflow even if there is no water and war

We knows the mob rule in BIMARU state.
This was one BIMARU ,Rajasthan.

How is BIMARU relevant now, once the Bihar got bifurcated into Bihar and Jharkhand; Madhya Pradesh got bifurcated into Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh; and Uttar Pradesh got bifurcated into Uttar Pradesh and uttarakhand?

BIMARU is eighties terminology.

I am my self oppressed P-OK guy. LOlz.
@Zibago @django @DESERT FIGHTER
Two more P-OK guys and one Baluch will decide how oppressed we are.

I didnt mentioned about any communities.
Yet you spontaneously spot your weakpoints .
As you sow ,so shall you reap.Donot forget that.

How is BIMARU relevant now, once the Bihar got bifurcated into Bihar and Jharkhand; Madhya Pradesh got bifurcated into Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh; and Uttar Pradesh got bifurcated into Uttar Pradesh and uttarakhand?

BIMARU is eighties terminology.

Eight states having conditions worser than
Sub Sahara .Enough said

Sikhs did not accept any form of mistreatment from anyone??? Tremendously outnumbered, but still managed to kicked the ***** of invaders from our west from last three centuries continuously!!! We can be emotional some time, but can't be fooled again and again!!! Most importantly Sikhs can't be anti-national, so cut this jihadi crap somewhere else!!!
You better say that you were used by Hindus to oppose western invaders and later thrown into garbage. British were also came from west and once you faced slavery by them never forget that. So stop moving west to east and believe in reality. Those we killed Indira Gandhi and resistance fighters of Golden temple were also Sikhs.

Sub Sahara .Enough said

Your imperfect representation of BIMARU got Uttarakhand, Jharkhand & Chatisgarh humiliated for nothing. They are not part & parcel of BIMARU term.

LoC was already in there even before US in Afghanistan .At that time US and Pak were dost to dost.
We already finished our duty 4 decades ago.So you shouldnt tested our patience otherwise ,dams in Pak will overflow even if there is no water and war
We know how to deal with our old friends and after defeat of one super power in Afghanistan we are masters in proxy warfare. No compromise for Kashmir cause again i say there will be no place in Kashmir where you will not face resistance some times in the from of slogans later turned to stone etc.

Sub Sahara .Enough said

You have just endorsed my opinion and facts on the ground.
Thanks

Keep mentioning let us decide the intensity of oppression in both countries.

How come I gave been seeing many threads on here about Hindus extremists(saffron terror) beating and killing people for eating beef or transporting them for slaughter and so on.
Didn't know India had its own fair share of such extremists. Interesting.

You better say that you were used by Hindus to oppose western invaders and later thrown into garbage. British were also came from west and once you faced slavery by them never forget that. So stop moving west to east and believe in reality. Those we killed Indira Gandhi and resistance fighters of Golden temple were also Sikhs.
We commit many atrocities in Punjab too!!! If indira Gandhi committed any mistake, it met its fate too!!! While I am not in favor of this kind of justice!!! Don't forget you were also slaves of British and we resisted its rule till it ended in 1947, but you were used and thrown by British in garbage and you are still slave of Punjabis in Pakistan!!! So don't try to lecture me about slavery!!!

I think you are not able to understand urdu. In video Commander Zakir Rashid Bhat says that many Sikh youngsters wants to join Hizbul Mujahideen to keep up the Kashmiri cause and Khalistan together.
We encourage all oppressed communities across the world to take strong stand against their enemy.

The BSF and Punjab Police in a joint operation on Sunday claimed to have busted a terror module with links to Canada and Pakistan after arresting two suspected Khalistani terrorists.

The two were arrested from the Indo-Pak border area when they were trying to recover weapons that were earlier smuggled into India from Pakistan, a Punjab Police spokesperson said

Security forces have seized an AK-47 assault rifle, five hand grenades, a modified machine-pistol (MP), five pistols and over 450 rounds of ammunition of different calibre from the duo, he said.

https://www.thequint.com/india/2017...st-khalistani-terrorists-indo-pakistan-border

We commit many atrocities in Punjab too!!! If indira Gandhi committed any mistake, it met its fate too!!! While I am not in favor of this kind of justice!!! Don't forget you were also slaves of British and we resisted its rule till it ended in 1947, but you are still slave of Punjabis in Pakistan!!! So don't try to lecture me about slavery!!!
I never claimed that i was the one from who opposed western invaders. There is no Punjabi, Sindhi etc in Pakistan we are all brothers and there is no concept of ethnic violence in our region. Keep dying by the hands of Hindus may your generations will face it. Who cares.

Back
Top Bottom