What's new

Dispatch of 10K Troops to KSA "under discussion": Sartaj Aziz

Add some more for 3 years, close to 1,5 million.

So maybe you should send 30.000 forces to the UK to protect them as well.

Nah, the Brits already have their Tridents fully loaded and on standby.

I am aware of that but it doesn't make it a South Asian culture nonetheless. And if we are the ones fighting off such lunatics who are blowing themselves up why should we be leaving our own backyard exposed and vulnerable to assault in order to protect a foreign land when ours is clearly under consistent attacks and should be our first priority to protect.

Like I said, Governments in South Asia don't really care neither are they really that concerned. However, if the politicians are not in the Federal Government, then they will make a big hoo haa about it for the votes. And as you say, lunatics...

Last edited:
What are you smoking man? You are comparing an obscure incident of someone getting injured in a small time hand made bomb in India to what's going on in your country where scores of people are getting killed every day? You must be pretty thick skinned if that was normal to you.

so you dont consider Kashmir , Asam etc as part of India and what happens there is isolated because they are not part of India

Better for KSA to put up a plan to increase their Army from 150,000 to 500,000-700,000 men along with increasing Navy and Airforce.

If Iraq after rebuilding its power decide to go to Riadh to change the regime their or for pay back I say if that happen no another country will stop them except the US army period. Your guys going there to protect the regime from either yemeni tribes or the people of that country.

so you dont consider Kashmir , Asam etc as part of India and what happens there is isolated because they are not part of India

There is nothing going on in Assam or Kashmir that even remotely compares with what's going on in Pakistan.

There is no threat to Saudi Arabia, nothing which it can't fend of itself.

These Pakistani troops, if the news is true, might be for the Syria crisis. I wonder if a GCC led intervention in Syria is in the offing.

It has alot of positives.

Sure we will be a little stretched but a lot of experience and benefits could be gained

Experience for soldiers, use of equipment, use of expensive saudi eqiupment and resources , combat experience in different country/environment

Financial benfit
Sale of AK's & JF-17 and maybe a bunch of other stuff
Closer links to a rising saudi power

etc

Maybe we could get alot in return, saudi equipment, saudi financing for new pakistani purchases, saudi support and infleunce for big purchases oversea's

Just a thought - wont these 10K soldiers come back having a soft spot for Wahabbism?

Any deals related to JF17's and AL-Khalid's yet??

There is no threat to Saudi Arabia, nothing which it can't fend of itself.

These Pakistani troops, if the news is true, might be for the Syria crisis. I wonder if a GCC led intervention in Syria is in the offing.

Its just emotional hoo haa here.

KSA needs to train its Army now on a large scale as well as that they are merging with other GCC forces to create a Standing Army. Pakistan is the only country with a combat hardened standing army which has a long standing strategic relationship with KSA, and can/Is willing to help them build one along the lines of Pakistan Army. These men won't do the fighting but will train the Saudi forces and the GCC unified command in the future.

Its about training on a massive scale, nothing else as KSA is not fighting a war with anyone.

Any deals related to JF17's and AL-Khalid's yet??

You'll know..

Please ask these questions in 'related' threads only.

You'll know..

Ok i am sorry.Went to relevant threads but found nothing concrete.
The article was written in Urdu and thread reached 7 pages in such a short time so i thought i missed something.

Its just emotional hoo haa here.

KSA needs to train its Army now on a large scale as well as that they are merging with other GCC forces to create a Standing Army. Pakistan is the only country with a combat hardened standing army which has a long standing strategic relationship with KSA, and can/Is willing to help them build one along the lines of Pakistan Army. These men won't do the fighting but will train the Saudi forces and the GCC unified command in the future.

Its about training on a massive scale, nothing else as KSA is not fighting a war with anyone.

You'll know..

Its through strategies like this, that Pakistan army will become more effective, it will lead onto bigger and better things

Back
Top Bottom