What's new

Dispatch of 10K Troops to KSA "under discussion": Sartaj Aziz

Quit video games man. They are not suitable for your age.
I'm not saying tomorrow neither the very near future I said If they want after they rebuild their army ten years from now after that scale of time if they want no one can stop them from the Arab or Muslims just remember 1990 when sadam attacked Kuwait your regime kept silence until uncle sam landed his forces in the peninsula so if the Saudi regime going to loose power its going to be at the Iraqi hands.

How would any idol worshipper, atheist, kaffir be preferable to any muslim

It's been 11 years since you're under attack by Al-Qaida, and they still operate in your country at large :lol:

Everybody takes Iraq as a joke :rofl:

The Turks do..
The Kurds do..
The Iranians do..
The Saudis do..
The West do..

Standing a change against another country would be impossible.

:lol:
No doubt that AQ works in Iraq for long time but they never works in Iraq as they work in Afghanistan or Pakistan Or even Syria in Iraq they hide behind Sunni people, hit and run, making ambush so they're cowards not showing p them selves to fight like men also we don't want make it shia-suni war we deal with them as a terrorist group. now if we want to deal with them in a way of violence like they do then make no mistake there will be no AQ in Iraq at all.

about those countries you mentioned.

Turks like a bitch shouting from distance while they enjoy working in Iraq so let the bitch scream.

Kurds like a baby we pamper today we will deal tomorrow with a slap just to wake up.

Iran is a friend always try to help at least no harm from them so far other wise they know Iraqis are easy to loose if they felt the others are passing their line.

Saudis are a barking dog with the abilty to support other dogs to harm a wounded elephant all they wait from this elephant is a kick so wait for it.

the west is a merchant looking for business, Iraq is a promising partner so no they act as friend now.

Turks like a bitch shouting from distance while they enjoy working in Iraq so let the bitch scream.

The Turks violated your own airspace several times, made several deals with the Kurds, and didn't even give a rat about what you think.

Kurds like a baby we pamper today we will deal tomorrow with a slap just to wake up.

They are there in an independent province of their own. They steal your own oil, and maintain strong ties with several countries. What did you do to them to stop messing inside your own country? Nothing.

Iran is a friend always try to help at least no harm from them so far other wise they know Iraqis are easy to loose if they felt the others are passing their line.

You're just being taken by them like a riding horse nothing more, pouring millions in their several militias, and divvied your own political system.

the west is a merchant looking for business, Iraq is a promising partner so no they act as friend now.

The West won't do a damn business with a failed state like yours.

No doubt that AQ works in Iraq for long time but they never works in Iraq as they work in Afghanistan or Pakistan Or even Syria in Iraq they hide behind Sunni people, hit and run, making ambush so they're cowards not showing p them selves to fight like men also we don't want make it shia-suni war we deal with them as a terrorist group. now if we want to deal with them in a way of violence like they do then make no mistake there will be no AQ in Iraq at all.

Saudis are a barking dog with the abilty to support other dogs to harm a wounded elephant all they wait from this elephant is a kick so wait for it.

If you have a problem with the Saudi's,keep us out of it.
About the bitch part,who violates your airspace in out in out,who has soldiers on the ground on your territory.
My question would be;who is the bitch?

The Turks violated your own airspace several times, made several deals with the Kurds, and didn't even give a rat about what you think.
The Turks did that while the country is weak that's the bitch business the cowards one sooner we will see if the Turks have the bolls to do it again.

They are there in an independent province of their own. They steal your own oil, and maintain strong ties with several countries. What did you do to them to stop messing inside your own country? Nothing.
that's what I've said about pamper them today since the country still weak.

You're just being taken by them like a riding horse nothing more, pouring millions in their several militias, and divvied your own political system.
you have nothing to say keep burning.

Well they already did but you can't see.

About the bitch part,who violates your airspace in out in out,who has soldiers on the ground on your territory.
Yes you did cowardly as I said above. few months from now and we will see if you and your Kurds can make any thing without been slammed just wait few months.

Nothing I said provokes that idiotic response.

Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lmaol. see that's what Mr. Erdogan actually do instead of appreciate Iraqis give him business he support terrorism.
Turkey will destroy you then, if that's what you want to hear.

I'm not saying tomorrow neither the very near future I said If they want after they rebuild their army ten years from now after that scale of time if they want no one can stop them from the Arab or Muslims just remember 1990 when sadam attacked Kuwait your regime kept silence until uncle sam landed his forces in the peninsula so if the Saudi regime going to loose power its going to be at the Iraqi hands.

Bro, just go to burry your decades and then we can talk about the mighty Iraq.

Turkey will destroy you then, if that's what you want to hear.

Bro, just go to burry your decades and then we can talk about the mighty Iraq.
Well those decades been made by your kind in Iraq. We are going to build new Iraq. Iraq that's going to be a model in the Middle east that's why your regime works hard to delay it or even destroy it by the vermin's in the form of wahhabis.

The Turks did that while the country is weak that's the bitch business the cowards one sooner we will see if the Turks have the bolls to do it again.

that's what I've said about pamper them today since the country still weak.

you have nothing to say keep burning.

Well they already did but you can't see.

Yes you did cowardly as I said above. few months from now and we will see if you and your Kurds can make any thing without been slammed just wait few months.
Do you want tea or coffee then?
Dont you see how ridiculous this looks,are you a child?
Ok,i give you a year(more then a few months)do what you can.

Well those decades been made by your kind in Iraq. We are going to build new Iraq. Iraq that's going to be a model in the Middle east that's why your regime works hard to delay it or even destroy it by the vermin's in the form of wahhabis.

You comments are filled with sectarian flavor, is that what you parents taught you?

Anyway, you are 50 times backward than Oman, let alone the GCC. :lol:

You_don't_say.png

Do you want tea or coffee then?
Dont you see how ridiculous this looks,are you a child?
Ok,i give you a year(more then a few months)do what you can.
Hey Mr. Turk your bro Yzd Khalifa mention you so I replied to him now chill out.

You comments are filled with sectarian flavor, is that what you parents taught you
See who's talking about sectarianism.

Anyway, you are 50 times backward than Oman, let alone the GCC. :lol:
Well Oman way ahead of you so have some respect to nation way better educated than you at least they're not nomads like most of you.

Last edited:
Hey Mr. Turk your bro Yzd Khalifa mention you so I replied to him now chill out.
Chill out what,you called us Turks bitches?
Learn manners,then there will be no need to qoute your posts.
Do we call you somethin somethin?
This will be my last reply to you,dont qoute me.

Back
Top Bottom