What's new

Dispatch of 10K Troops to KSA "under discussion": Sartaj Aziz

Its through strategies like this, that Pakistan army will become more effective, it will lead onto bigger and better things

Training the KSA and GCC military command is a huge opportunity for Pakistan Armed Forces and an admission of their professionalism. It will benefit Pakistan in more ways than one. We want as many foreign students as we can in our military academies as well as - as many Pakistani trainers as we can in foreign militaries. This can get big as we would have a mini version of NATO to train in the GCC.

-
@ghilzai

I am not against your criticism, as its your right to do so, though i had to delete your above comment as i don't think it represents your true opinion nor it was helpful for a healthy debate.

Training the KSA and GCC military command is a huge opportunity for Pakistan Armed Forces and an admission of their professionalism. It will benefit Pakistan in more ways than one. We want as many foreign students as we can in our military academies as well as - as many Pakistani trainers as we can in foreign militaries. This can get big as we would have a mini version of NATO to train in the GCC.

-
@ghilzai

I am not against your criticism, as its your right to do so, though i had to delete your above comment as i don't think it represents your true opinion nor it was helpful for a healthy debate.
Sir 15000 will not be training them they will be doing something else Sir 15000 is a huge number Sir and if Pakistan is sending than its sending them from some bigger purpose @Yzd Khalifa

-

I completley agree, at some point in the future the GCC will start forming into an effective military power, Egypt and Pakistan will be their first big external partners.

The possibilities and benefits are massive

Instead we have people talking about arabs, slaves and whatever else

This is a good thing, the more relations we have the more powerfull and secure we will be, idiots and our enemies just want us to sit at home and not have any connections.

I completley agree, at some point in the future the GCC will start forming into an effective military power, Egypt and Pakistan will be their first big external partners.

The possibilities and benefits are massive

Instead we have people talking about arabs, slaves and whatever else

This is a good thing, the more relations we have the more powerfull and secure we will be, idiots and our enemies just want us to sit at home and not have any connections.
Saudi Arabia is already pretty well trained by us and also their Air Force this thing is different they are playing some really big game for which they need 15000 troops this is not for their training they are pretty trained now

If Iraq after rebuilding its power decide to go to Riadh to change the regime their or for pay back I say if that happen no another country will stop them except the US army period. Your guys going there to protect the regime from either yemeni tribes or the people of that country.

Quit video games man. They are not suitable for your age.

If Iraq after rebuilding its power decide to go to Riadh to change the regime their or for pay back I say if that happen no another country will stop them except the US army period. Your guys going there to protect the regime from either yemeni tribes or the people of that country.

It's been 11 years since you're under attack by Al-Qaida, and they still operate in your country at large :lol:

Everybody takes Iraq as a joke :rofl:

The Turks do..
The Kurds do..
The Iranians do..
The Saudis do..
The West do..

Standing a change against another country would be impossible.

:lol:

I didn't realize that PA is a mercenary force, which can be hired.
Its ironic that PA itself outsources its own wars to Jihadi outfits like Let, HuM etc. and gets itself outsourced to fight in Arab wars.

I didn't realize that PA is a mercenary force, which can be hired.
Its ironic that PA itself outsources its own wars to Jihadi outfits like Let, HuM etc. and gets itself outsourced to fight in Arab wars.

How many times have the Americans, British or French turned up in parts of the world to fight wars, insurgency and give training

Dont allow your indian butt hurt to get in the way of a good thing, Pakistani forces getting alot of experience training, weapons and making contacts with other militaries is a good thing

-
@ghilzai

Your forum your rules, true opinion doesn't make you anti state or anti military.

We can bury our heads in sand and pretend that it's not true but we all know what the truth is.

I love my country but I fear my government and the military, but as I said your forum your rules you can oppress people's opinion if you wish.

thats because the yahood al-Saud are the backers of these terrorists just like they back them in Syria

Let them bring whatever, love of TTP Wahabis is for Saudia but a common pukhtoon rather love a Hindu then an Arab.

@Aeronaut
This news is definitely inaccurate for many reasons:

1- The source is unreliable and the news can be find anywhere else.
2- Troops dispatched at large number can not be disclosed to public.
3- This number suggest something else other than training if this news is true which is definitely not.
4- KSA-Pakistan are cooperating on many levels including training but Saudi Army is well trained well equipped and is not in need of such a huge number.

No further discussion on this topic unless a credible source put forward.

Let them bring whatever, love of TTP Wahabis is for Saudia but a common pukhtoon rather love a Hindu then an Arab.

A common pukhtoon would love a idol worshipping kaffir then a muslim????????? what are you smoking

A common pukhtoon would love a idol worshipping kaffir then a muslim????????? what are you smoking

Some of the best stuff you can get, an idol worshipping kafir is million times Better then a Semite Muslim sand dweller.

Hindu was a figure of speech it could be a Buddhist, an atheist.

You want some?, lol.

Back
Top Bottom