What's new

Dispatch of 10K Troops to KSA "under discussion": Sartaj Aziz

Chill out what,you called us Turks bitches?
Learn manners,then there will be no need to qoute your posts.
Do we call you somethin somethin?
This will be my last reply to you,dont qoute me.
I didn't mean you as a nation please use the common sense no way I would mean the turkish people I meant the Erdogan regime period.

Fake news. Silly Pakistanis thumping their chests like emotional monkeys.
Get on real topics like who is funding terrorist activities in Pakistan. Maybe we could send 10k soldiers to deal with fat rich arab sheikhs giving funds to wahabi terrorists in our country.

Get on real topics like who is funding terrorist activities in Pakistan. Maybe we could send 10k soldiers to deal with fat rich arab sheikhs giving funds to wahabi terrorists in our country.
i like that Idea

What the actual hell??? What is the PA's priorities? It is sat idle whilst the Terrorist scum ravage their own country including their FINICAL CAPITAL but are ready to dispatch thousands of troops to some distant land?

Misplaced priorities doesn't even cover this lunacy- it is the PA/GoP showing to the world and its people they only care about themselves and not about fighting the enemy that is knocking on their door.

Where is the public outcry? Pakistan is a democracy.

Mr its Sartaj Aziz talking with Pakistan Television that too live its not fake

Still better for KSA to hire about 100++ trainers from Pakistan to train soldiers and make an Army of 700,000 young men with 110,000 SSGs. In routine schedule of 8 hours duty with 24/7, about 100,000 Amry men should be place in borders of KSA to keep an eye along with the Air defence units with these soldiers arm with regular weapons along with low level air defence like AAA Guns and MANPADs.

Same for Air Force and Navy to at least double the number of men.

Proves pakistan oppressing saudi people who want liberation from extremist wahabbi islam.

Pakistan doesn't have sufficient troops to deploy against the TTP to finish them off, but have enough to send to Saudi Arabia? Is it just the money that's the priority here or should it be saving Pakistani lives by eradicating terror at home using full force with all the resources at its command?

It seems Pakistan is not too concerned about the TTP and the mayhem it's causing. Being on the right side of the Saudis is more important - Pakistan's new-found cash cow, now since the Americans are calling it a day!

Saudi Arabia never give such proposal nor it is in need of any troops. Our troops are well trained and we operate the state of the art weapons. False news.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom