What's new

Dispatch of 10K Troops to KSA "under discussion": Sartaj Aziz

Islamic Republic of Pakistan was born for the subcontinent Muslims, I know as countries we should look after our own interests, But this is in our Interest a safe Saudi Arabia is good for Pakistan. I'm not however implying that Saudi Arabia is incapable of defending their territory. But a brother is a brother thats how most Pakistanis see Saudi Arabia a brother.

As well, usual used reasons which do not answer any of it. This is a one sided benefit which is more benficial to them than you, they require your forces for defence while you get little in return. ( some oil deals ), the oil is in the ground already to start with, 0% effort. No 'brotherhood' stories because of some oil gifts.

Security of Pakistan isn’t great to start with, imagine the revenues of tourism that would come if it was a safe country, 10.000-30.000 are going there to do the job of Saudi forces.
An attack on Pakistan is no attack on them, otherwise they would have sent some Apaches to assist, of course theres someone in here coming to give me the speech how powerful the Pakistani military is.. that doesn’t make a difference with this point, Apaches are better then AH 1 cobra’s, Pakistan could use some Apache CAS.

Islamic Republic of Pakistan was born for the subcontinent Muslims, I know as countries we should look after our own interests, But this is in our Interest a safe Saudi Arabia is good for Pakistan. I'm not however implying that Saudi Arabia is incapable of defending their territory. But a brother is a brother thats how most Pakistanis see Saudi Arabia a brother.

Well Saudia Arabia is the enemy of all Muslims, we have in our country those who will glorify Arabs as they feel they are the decentdant of Bin Qasim.

If Pakistan was created for the Muslims of the subcontinent then Pukhtoons and Baluchs have no place in it.

One goal one dream eradication of Arabs, let there be many Syria's let's sit and watch them slaughter each other, no sympathy no mercy.

not at all hes talking with emotions, but yeah I agree we need our forces in Pakistan and they should only be for Pakistanis. Not foreigners.

You do realise that there are currently 1.5 million Pakistani citizens based in Saudi Arabia at this very moment?

Well Saudia Arabia is the enemy of all Muslims, we have in our country those who will glorify Arabs as they feel they are the decentdant of Bin Qasim.

If Pakistan was created for the Muslims of the subcontinent then Pukhtoons and Baluchs have no place in it.

One goal one dream eradication of Arabs, let there be many Syria's let's sit and watch them slaughter each other, no sympathy no mercy.
Thats the thing we are instilled with this mindset from the very beginning that Arabs come first then us. Why? Because Islam was born there. Once we come out of that mentality and look after Pakistan and only Pakistan first then we will see huge progress.

What??? Are you trying to tell me that suicide attacks are South Asian culture???

It started off with Hindu Extremist suicide bombers, infamously called the "Tamil Tigers" by Indians in the 1980s and 1990s who terrorising the Sri Lanka's budhist people. It then spread to Palestine, then Iraq and Afghanistan, then the world. But homemade bombs in South Asia is no new phenomenon, neither any government has ever really cared.

Thats the thing we are instilled with this mindset from the very beginning that Arabs come first then us. Why? Because Islam was born there. Once we come out of that mentality and look after Pakistan and only Pakistan first then we will see huge progress.

Only some my dear, I was khilji before and I am still a khilji, I will always will be a khilji.

Religion has it's número uno spot but that goes out of the window soon as the khilji factor comes in.

1.2 million in United Kingdom according to the official 2011 Census.

Add some more for 3 years, close to 1,5 million.

So maybe you should send 30.000 forces to the UK to protect them as well.

So we agree.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom