What's new

Dispatch of 10K Troops to KSA "under discussion": Sartaj Aziz

Why so in an open forum sire?

Is this question illegitimate, or me asking this?
Open Forum sure , if it concerns India you are welcome to join the debate , even if it is remotely your problem or concerns you even then you can say what you want , however here it is a internal matter between Pakistan & KSA , any other country has no right to interfere .

Open Forum sure , if it concerns India you are welcome to join the debate , even if it is remotely your problem or concerns you even then you can say what you want , however here it is a internal matter between Pakistan & KSA , any other country has no right to interfere .

Yes, you are correct in saying that it is a bilateral issue, but neither SA not Pakistan will be oblivious of any potential implications with regards to Iran, India or any other major partner either of these countries have. International geopolitics is never conducted in a vacuum.

Yes, you are correct in saying that it is a bilateral issue, but neither SA not Pakistan will be oblivious of any potential implications with regards to Iran, India or any other major partner either of these countries have. International geopolitics is never conducted in a vacuum.
Okey I can understand Iran to a fair extent but what would be the implications for India?

i think it will be a good move from pak if they send troops to KSA , selling AK and JF is another benefit but the biggest benefit pak can get is the relationship with saudi's . they can also help pak to rebuild its relations with US , iran is playing a vital role in this region by supporting terrorist organizations , and from recent visits of KSA leadership gives some sweating to iranians leaders . so we are seeing some hard comments from them ... our relationship is not because of friendly countries but for the islamic reasons, in past pak help to clear mecca , and also make sure the security of KSA and in future we will do too, i dont think that PA will have any double thoughts on that.
@Yzd Khalifa your comments..:cheers:

Last time i heard, it was 10K Pakistani Troops stationing near Iranian Border ?

Last edited:
Foreigners too fought with Israel.

In essence you are right but British troops never took oath to jump in fire on the call of Uncle Sam but thats what UK has been doing for decades loosing thousands in "friendly" fire and hostile fire.

NOW NOW NOW

dont get upset and read what assassinations caused the first great war? why everyone jumped in resulting in millions of deaths?

just Like American and Israel have special relationship we have one with Saudis too and yes if it comes to sacrificing our lives for the Kingdom we will do it. its about our roots of religion as well.

@Yzd Khalifa please enlighten our cynical Indian friend about our contribution in border wars with Yemen.

Their remarkable contribution speaks for itself. If history proves something then that must be it in the 60s and the 70s.

I think this has to do with Iran supporting rebels in Yemen , close to the Saudi border ... that’s why the Saudi defence minister was here
As things stand today our army is stretched to its limit with its deployment to the east and west so it will be hard to come up with the numbers.
But at the same time , Pakistan will never ignore a security threat to Saudi Arabia , that’s almost a given

The rebels are our of guns already, and 37k troops have already been put in the frontline two weeks ago.

Tbqh, I have no right to reject any Muslims will to defend the Holy Land. But as far as my knowledge is concerned, I don't think there is a real need for it these days.

I appreciate your concerns.
i think it will be a good move from pak if they send troops to KSA , selling AK and JF is another benefit but the biggest benefit pak can get is the relationship with saudi's . they can also help pak to rebuild its relations with US , iran is playing a vital role in this region by supporting terrorist organizations , and from recent visits of KSA leadership gives some sweating to iranians leaders . so we are seeing some hard comments from them ... our relationship is not because of friendly countries but for the islamic reasons, in past pak help to clear mecca , and also make sure the security of KSA and in future we will do too, i dont think that PA will have any double thoughts on that.
@Yzd Khalifa your comments..:cheers:

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom