What's new

Dispatch of 10K Troops to KSA "under discussion": Sartaj Aziz

Any attack on Saudi forces means, attack on Pakistani forces. That's when the nuclear umbrella springs up.

That nuclear umbrella doesn’t help much let me tell u, even though it is supposed to deter, you won’t use it anyway, it onlys helps from deterring neighboring India, not Saudi. The US nukes never helped in that either.

That nuclear umbrella doesn’t help much let me tell u, even though it is supposed to deter, you won’t use it anyway, it onlys helps from deterring neighboring India, not Saudi. The US nukes never helped in that either.
still no matter how you want to put it whether I like it or not Pakistan's allegiance is with Saudi Arabia, Its true that an attack on Saudi Arabia is an attack on Pakistan. Plain and Simple. Especially now since Nawaz Sharif is in power.

Sorry for opening a new thread for this. But because the old thread by @tamim was closed, so i had to open a new one for this
1102102060-1.gif

Though Sartaj Aziz denied the rumors that a decision has been reached, He did note that the matter is "in discussion".
No english version?

still no matter how you want to put it whether I like it or not Pakistan's allegiance is with Saudi Arabia, Its true that an attack on Saudi Arabia is an attack on Pakistan. Plain and Simple. Especially now since Nawaz Sharif is in power.

That’s bad news for Pakistan.

If Pakistan ever needs to protect the Cities of Allah and His Beloved Rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Was-Sallam from the mischief of the Shaitaan, make no mistake my brother, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan will not hesitate.

If Pakistan ever needs to protect the Cities of Allah and His Beloved Rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Was-Sallam from the mischief of the Shaitaan, make no mistake my brother, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan will not hesitate.

No one is on their way to target the holy cities, these are often used false reasons.
This is all for protection of the regime and it’s interests.

A much 1 sided benefit.

In all honesty, you really think KSA is under threat instead of Pakistan which is burning every single day??

Allegiance should be to Pakistan only
Islamic Republic of Pakistan was born for the subcontinent Muslims, I know as countries we should look after our own interests, But this is in our Interest a safe Saudi Arabia is good for Pakistan. I'm not however implying that Saudi Arabia is incapable of defending their territory. But a brother is a brother thats how most Pakistanis see Saudi Arabia a brother.

In all honesty, you really think KSA is under threat instead of Pakistan which is burning every single day??

not at all hes talking with emotions, but yeah I agree we need our forces in Pakistan and they should only be for Pakistanis. Not foreigners.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom