What's new

Disgraceful l Indian Extremists are Celebrating Christchurch Attack, on Social Media

Indian Supreme Court is independent institution. Modi is cleared from courts . How can we blame without any evidence even cleared from courts. I don't think 1.4 billion can vote to terrorist . They voted him after record development programs in gujrat. Modi organised investors summit many times in gujrat for jobs & development.

Who voted indian hindutva terrorists govt to power? Not you or me, correct?

To my fellow muslims here from South Asia.

This is why I tell you folks to zoom out and look at the big picture.

Understand exactly whats happening in this world.

Even in this thread its India centric bashing.

This is much larger than that.

I can understand what you are saying but the fact is that in India Islamophobia is at state level and is done under state patronage

We can hate trump as much as we want but at least he is no Modi who supervised mass murders of his own people in his own country.

India's Islamophobia or hate for Islam is at another level and can even result in a nuclear war in south asia. Just 2 weeks ago India was at the brink of an all out war with Pakistan.

I can understand what you are saying but the fact is that in India Islamophobia is at state level and is done under state patronage

We can hate trump as much as we want but at least he is no Modi who supervised mass murders of his own people in his own country.

India's Islamophobia or hate for Islam is at another level and can even result in a nuclear war in south asia. Just 2 weeks ago India was at the brink of an all out war with Pakistan.

Listen man. I am an American. And America exports more than just McDonalds and Coke.

These ideas are getting propogated from here. i.e Trump, alt-right, Islamophobes, etc...

And its been evolving since the last 20 years.

Read about Daniel Pipes. etc. etc.

Also, check out the comments from this site.

Fox News literally shapes the world view of ALOT of average Americans.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/multiple-fatalities-at-new-zealand-mosque-shooting-police

The Indians are just drinking the Kool Aid.

But think bigger.

This is unfortunately probably just the first.

, indian SC hanged Afzal guru on “public pressure”.
It hasn’t punished anyone from gujrat,orissa,muzafarnagar,IOK massacres.

And modi a mass murderer was elected by indians.

If tomorrow Pakistani people elect someone like Ajmal Kasab, who would you blame?
Well there was thread about Muslim supporting Modi. Even it include Lt. Gen (retd.) Syed Ata Hasnain He frequently writes articles on Politics and Economy, has written about “Why Indian Muslims supporting Prime Minister Modi” and does not shy away from praising RSS for its dedication and volunteer service to the country.

In order to take decisions on behalf of Muslim/s, one must learn about hindu mentality more than any other breed.
Imran Khan and almost all of the Islamic leaders lack this insight. However, worst are those who are strategic allies of hindu state.

Muslims in general need to be extremely careful of a hindu. They are conspiring against Islam like non other. Especially when they meet a westerner, all they talk is; lies against Islam, Muslims and particularly against Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.
Even further, in order to prove their point, they may use aligned Muslims or atheist or even conspire. like we've seen in case of Pakistan cricket, which is victim of various hindu conspiracies in collaboration with ICC, but non of the Pakistani managers and/or political leaders had the vision to see it coming, neither these selfish democrats have courage, to over come the greed of their personal interests.

Couple of hindu traits: if you kick him hard in response to his evil, he will offer you peace. If you forgive him, he will engineer even bigger conspiracy and will eventually manage to hurt you, beyond recovery.

Indeed, Allah is the ultimate planner.

Last but not least:
Hit me once shame on you
Hit me twice shame on me
Hit me thrice....... my hands are tied.

Last edited:
Well there was thread about Muslim supporting Modi. Even it include Lt. Gen (retd.) Syed Ata Hasnain He frequently writes articles on Politics and Economy, has written about “Why Indian Muslims supporting Prime Minister Modi” and does not shy away from praising RSS for its dedication and volunteer service to the country.

Lanat

That is all I have to say for that Ata husnain and you

Listen man. I am an American. And America exports more than just McDonalds and Coke.

These ideas are getting propogated from here. i.e Trump, alt-right, Islamophobes, etc...

And its been evolving since the last 20 years.

Read about Daniel Pipes. etc. etc.

Also, check out the comments from this site.

Fox News literally shapes the world view of ALOT of average Americans.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/multiple-fatalities-at-new-zealand-mosque-shooting-police

The Indians are just drinking the Kool Aid.

But think bigger.

This is unfortunately probably just the first.

Indians are the bigger threat. In the west there is still rule of law. There are organizations that actually fight and struggle against Islamophobia

In India it is just a fight between soft hindutwa and hard hindutwa. There is no in between.

Muslims also have traitors in their ranks. I think you know better about this fact.

Next you will be blamed of tin head.
This is common SoP to discourage a thought process in certain dimension.

Lanat

That is all I have to say for that Ata husnain
I have nothing to do with modi. Just telling reality. Just check trend of 2014 Lok sabha election & Muslim dense areas with 45 seats.
Whether lant on for those Muslim supporters or not, None of my business. Their country, Their rule!
images (10).jpeg

Saien, there are even muslims in RSS.

There were jews serving Nazis.

There are muslims defending trump.

Even EDL has a Muslim face lol.

There are indian muslim politicians who bark against Babri masjid and claim Ram visited them in their dreams.

Such people are parasites..

Lanat

That is all I have to say for that Ata husnain and you

Indians are the bigger threat. In the west there is still rule of law. There are organizations that actually fight and struggle against Islamophobia

In India it is just a fight between soft hindutwa and hard hindutwa. There is no in between.
You are stereotyping Muslims ,you think since one is a Muslim and has to behave in a certain way.
Just because you hate modi dsnt mean everyone has to hate modi.modi might not be perfect but he is one of the best PM we have got.He has been cleared by our biggest courts and that rests the case for us.as for your hate you can keep living in hate .you just like few in our country still unable to digest he has been elected as PM .Next elections have been decalred .it's time you move on .too much of hate in life can hurt your state of mind

Back
Top Bottom