What's new

Disgraceful l Indian Extremists are Celebrating Christchurch Attack, on Social Media

BULLSHIT.

People like this are all over the internet.

Check out the comments on any youtube page.

There are HORDES of these hindu nazis embracing views like those in the tweets.

I am not defending their tweets, you can also take any avatar and abuse any one ... this is my point.
No one believes social media and these tweets die down within hours.

regarding the attack, I condemn it. People mask the real reason for hatred and then take a different direction to address the issue.

Social media is unreliable and these are unverified accounts.
You might wanna see fb accounts as well. For starter just visit any Pakistani news outlet pages. Most of the indians are jubilant.

Isn't Modi an Indian hindu and leads a whole f*cking state unlike Google CEO who might get changed in next few years?

But yeah he got cleared by Indian courts as per you :lol:
Don't waste time mate.

lol, an Indian pretending to be brave, go rape a child or some poor animal then come and brag to me and show me how brave you are.
Aww.. Did that hit a raw nerve Aussie?:D How about you condemn the fellow white terrorist Australian pig in the respective thread before 'Oink!' about Indian social media comments.

I have told u guys again & again & again... . Indians are scums not human so delt with them behave with them accordingly...

Indian Supreme Court is independent institution. Modi is cleared from courts

Hey imbecile India Supreme Court and impartiality are two opposite extremes. Dude they hang a Muslim on the pretext of satisfying national conscience without any credible evidence
Teray jaysa wanna be smart arse banda larai m sb sy pehlay Mar khata hai

Hindus working in microsoft, one is CEO of Google, others are working on high positions, and mostly are successful businessman, famous doctors, engineers . I don't think all are terrorist.
All Hindus are enemies of Islam.

These folks are enemies of muslims but we like to bury our head in the sand
They are enemies of Islam.

Hindu terrorists are even wishing for massacre of whole BD cricket team too

D1rU_HwVAAAhkQ-.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom