What's new

Disgraceful l Indian Extremists are Celebrating Christchurch Attack, on Social Media

Social media is unreliable and these are unverified accounts.

You really think Indian courts are independent? You really think people voted him for development?

I hope you and your family get the same kind of "development" from these hindu terrorists so that you realize the filth that your country has to face daily in the form of Indian hindutva state.
Hindus working in microsoft, one is CEO of Google, others are working on high positions, and mostly are successful businessman, famous doctors, engineers . I don't think all are terrorist.

Hindus working in microsoft, one is CEO of Google, others are working on high positions, and mostly are successful businessman, famous doctors, engineers . I don't think all are terrorist.

I never said all Hindus. I said Indian hindus. Read the thread title.

Isn't Indian hindu is CEO of Google? You should not use Google then. Khabadaar "Ghabar singh " aa jae ga.
Shhhh. ...........

Isn't Modi an Indian hindu and leads a whole f*cking state unlike Google CEO who might get changed in next few years?

But yeah he got cleared by Indian courts as per you :lol:

bangladeshi people should visit such aite and see how much love indians hv for them .

You really think Indian courts are independent? You really think people voted him for development?

I hope you and your family get the same kind of "development" from these hindu terrorists so that you realize the filth that your country has to face daily in the form of Indian hindutva state.
Leave him, he is one of those secular libtards we have, i have seen his views for a long time now.

They became docile and all friendly abroad, i have seen their colours here in australia.......on the inside the harbour the same hatred towards islam. They have been brainwashed that muslima somehow destroyed there akhand bharat when we ruked them for 800 yrs. Even the most liberal amongst them harbour feelings of vengeance.

You spoke my mind.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom