What's new

Disgraceful l Indian Extremists are Celebrating Christchurch Attack, on Social Media

Saien, there are even muslims in RSS.

There were jews serving Nazis.

There are muslims defending trump.

Even EDL has a Muslim face lol.

There are indian muslim politicians who bark against Babri masjid and claim Ram visited them in their dreams.

Such people are parasites..
What do you expect from Molvis/Mullah. Anybody can buy them for just plate of "Halwa"

In order to take decisions on behalf of Muslim/s, one must learn about hindu mentality more than any other breed.
Imran Khan and almost all of the Islamic leaders lack this insight. However, worst are those who are strategic allies of hindu state.

Muslims in general need to be extremely careful of a hindu. They are conspiring against Islam like non other. Especially when they meet a westerner, all they talk is; lies against Islam, Muslims and particularly against Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.
Even further, in order to prove their point, they may use aligned Muslims or atheist or even conspire. like we've seen in case of Pakistan cricket, which is victim of various hindu conspiracies in collaboration with ICC, but non of the Pakistani managers and/or political leaders had the vision to see it coming, neither these selfish democrats have courage, to over come the greed of their personal interests.

Couple of hindu traits: if you kick him hard in response to his evil, he will offer you peace. If you forgive him, he will engineer even bigger conspiracy and will eventually manage to hurt you, beyond recovery.

Indeed, Allah is the ultimate planner.

Last but not least:
Hit me once shame on you
Hit me twice shame on me
Hit me thrice....... my hands are tied.

Jinnah understood the hindus

I understand the hindus

Any muslim or Pakistani who dosent understand the hindu mindset and burden of 1000 years of humiliation is a idiot

You are stereotyping Muslims ,you think since one is a Muslim and has to behave in a certain way.
Just because you hate modi dsnt mean everyone has to hate modi.modi might not be perfect but he is one of the best PM we have got.He has been cleared by our biggest courts and that rests the case for us.as for your hate you can keep living in hate .you just like few in our country still unable to digest he has been elected as PM .Next elections have been decalred .it's time you move on .too much of hate in life can hurt your state of mind

I know hate is bad. Tell that to your countrymen who are lynching someone for some reason every other day

As for modi. I just stated facts. You can continue to live in your cocoon.

What do you expect Hindus to do?

This is what makes them different from us. Since the 7th century.

Don't expect any of them to be among your friends or well wishers.

And still today Aurangzeb Alamgir is derided for destroying these terrorists in his time. We should not be ashamed of his so called brutal acts. Otherwise, God forbid, we would have seen worse and Islamophobes today.

You mean being a Muslim ,one has to behave in a certain manner.
Each person is different and thinks different.

Oh Yes he thinks different!! He blames your countrymen for teaching gangadesh children about Muslim conquerors and how they are adorned as heros. He wants your people to change your history so you people can come out of the anxiety you guys live in.

lol can’t blame them. They constantly live in agony of the fact that Muslims conquered their civilization, destroyed their culture, erased hinduism from Afghanistan, Pakistan, ancient lands of Sindh, Indonesia, Malaysia, East-Bengal (Bangladesh), and so on.

These losers and their loser ancestors couldn’t do anything. And now, their inferiority complex comes into surface again and again as they yearn for revenge....which they can’t take bc they are still irrelevant and powerless in the face of behemoth that’s global Islam. So they celebrate any and every episode of pain on Muslims, no matter how small it is.

Thank God we have caged these backwards barbarians in their shit-hole with our nuclear ballistic missile forces. All they can do is to live their inferiority complex on internet. That’s it. In real life, their humiliation is permanent and everpresent.
True.

And soon they will lose everything. Hinduism will continue ONLY in history books.

I know hate is bad. Tell that to your countrymen who are lynching someone for some reason every other day

As for modi. I just stated facts. You can continue to live in your cocoon.
Repeating the same thing dsnt make them facts .guys in India who hate him more than you and could not prove anything inspired being in power for 10 years with all the agencies in their hands.

Let’s see the reaction of these animals when a white racist man kill a Hindu or a Sikh for mistaking him as a Muslim:lol:

They get slaughtered in bars where they interact with their white masters, but the master picks up the gun and slaughters his Indian slave. You know what the Indian slave says? "Please master, I am not a Muslim, but I also hate Muslims. Please don't shoot me." The Indian gets shot.

Indian Supreme Court is independent institution. Modi is cleared from courts . How can we blame without any evidence even cleared from courts. I don't think 1.4 billion can vote to terrorist . They voted him after record development programs in gujrat. Modi organised investors summit many times in gujrat for jobs & development.
No offense, but are you Hindu?

Back
Top Bottom