What's new

'' Dirty Hindu '' This Isn't India !!!

With the ever growing number of south asian immigrants in US, I fear racism towards our people will continue to grow...established desi's in America are now even targeting newer desi immigrants.

Desi muslims especially are despised because we don't assimilate into American culture as easily as say hispanics.

Punjabi vs indian..U can't forcefully declare.someone an Indian. Indian is a nationality not an ethnicity or a language group.
Both are from Indian ethnicities with their own identity. Punjabi is one of many Indian languages, ethnicitities, and identities. I have my own identity descending from the original Indian pride. This where Bharati Hindutva went completely wrong, trying to make India's ancient inhabitants Indian or not, because of ideological theories of race and religion. In that regard, they are similar to you. It maybe somewhat true but applies to the founders of the Indian identity and their blood descendants [The Kshatriya Deva and the Brahman Aryan].

Both are from Indian ethnicities with their own identity. Punjabi is one of many Indian languages, ethnicitities, and identities. I have my own identity descending from the original Indian pride. This where Bharati Hindutva went completely wrong, trying to make India's ancient inhabitants Indian or not, because of ideological theories of race and religion. In that regard, they are similar to you. It maybe somewhat true but applies to the founders of the Indian identity and their blood descendants [The Kshatriya Deva and the Brahman Aryan].
Dude you sound like budget jamahir but with shorter tangents

Ain't nobody got time for that

Dude you sound like budget jamahir but with shorter tangents

Ain't nobody got time for that
Indian identity is ancient. I am not an ideologue. By your ideology there should be no Punjabi speaking Hindu who looks like that Punjabi Sikh. What if you see one, would he need to be killed or expelled to another land where there are only 'Hindus'?

Indian identity is ancient. I am not an ideologue. By your ideology there should be no Punjabi speaking Hindu who looks like that Punjabi Sikh. What if you see one, would he need to be killed or expelled to another land where there are only 'Hindus'?
Nibba I got no ideology, I am just trying to get a house/mortgage and planning for my future kids rn

You need to convince Indian hindutavas to let you Live in peace not me, don't know why are you trying to convince me

I got no issue here

Last edited:
Indian ethnicities
Punjabi is Indian ethnicity for an indian national . For a pakistani...punjabi is a pakistani ethnicity.
Many Sikhs in West traceback their punjabi ethnicity to a pakistani city...not Indian..

Ur just talking from ur own perspective. Open ur mind.

The identity 'india' was given birth by British.

You are right. Pata nahi in overseas Pakistanis ko khud ko India sa totally different sabit kar k kya benefit hota ha? Indians and Pakistanis are same people but Pakistani Punjab k log and sikh pra pra mujhay acha nahi lagta

Aho eh vi jangli terai pra lagda:

merlin_169088376_902d94f9-2e15-40f5-8ddd-b74eb1b11c3c-superJumbo.jpg

Same pipple da yadda..

The identity 'india' was given birth by British.
You are a colonial product of the British. My blood identity is Indian. It is the reason my ancestors could not think of serving British Indian army in any capacity even if they paid 1000 trillion a day.

Nagger, the rest of the world views Pakistan as part of ancient Indian history
unnamed (1).png

Toh kya karun is information ka? How will it impact me,

After knowing this information should I adopt an Indian daddy or something
What do you want me to do ?

Penh ch ethe covid chaal reya, fer slaab aye, fer dunya bhar wich inflation chaal riya, climate change vi Jo reya

Lekin tu APNI dunya mein hain, aqal Kar ,apni akhrat ki fiqar Kar

Te aes information nu Apne kuse ch warh Leyo, saanu ki

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom