What's new

'' Dirty Hindu '' This Isn't India !!!

Funny video. The abuser clearly has mental issues. Hopefully the retard gets put in an asylum for treatment. Regular jail will only make him worse.

I'm curious about what set him off that tirade though 🤔

Funny video. The abuser clearly has mental issues. Hopefully the retard gets put in an asylum for treatment. Regular jail will only make him worse.

I'm curious about what set him off that tirade though 🤔
him ordering a bean burrito

The irony one dirty Indian calling another dirty. 🤔
ngl he looked dirty af , and I couldn't see the other guy who was recording but if the angry guy is correct then the bean burrito guy was dirty too

its like a homeless guy, calling another homeless guy a dirty a** nibba

Last edited:
Just saw the full video on YouTube. The fellow has a wad of $100 bills in pocket that he is thrilled to show off. Must be in some gang. Mama raised him well :laugh:

Just saw the full video on YouTube. The fellow has a wad of $100 bills in pocket that he is thrilled to show off. Must be in some gang. Mama raised him well :laugh:
nah , he is not in any gang
gangsters have a different vibe and he doesn't talk like a gangster

nah , he is not in any gang
gangsters have a different vibe and he doesn't talk like a gangster
Those tattoos are also gangster like no? Must be a khalistan guy. Plenty of support for that movement in Canada, although I've not seen such violent people. :dirol:

Those tattoos are also gangster like no? Must be a khalistan guy. Plenty of support for that movement in Canada, although I've not seen such violent people. :dirol:
Nope they were not gangster tattoos, gangster tattoo styles are a little different, AK-47 is not really in with American gangsters, it's usually Glock or M-16 or American weaponry and they don't talk like him , his accent was not a Mexican or a black one

Hood people develop their own street accent

He is just a normal dude who happens to be off in the head

Nope they were not gangster tattoos, gangster tattoo styles are a little different, AK-47 is not really in with American gangsters, it's usually Glock or M-16 or American weaponry and they don't talk like him , his accent was not a Mexican or a black one

Hood people develop their own street accent

He is just a normal dude who happens to be off in the head
Very in depth analysis. You can be a cop :super:

pandit ji had forgotten to wear his socks, almost bare and dirty dust-covered feet (it looked as if he was in india near a temple)

Last edited:
Actually I pity this guy. His life must be miserable. He must have spent a lifetime trying to shed his desi origins and be accepted by white folks by dressing like them, talking like them, eating like them, only to see a dark skinned, oily haired compatriot ambling in and ordering a veggie meal. The travesty of it ! I mean, years of beef eating must count for something. Here is this un-warrior looking Dravidian, whose immediate ancestors wrote letters to the East India Company begging them to rule over India. While dear Tejinder Singh's ancestors were vehemently fighting against the Raj, not benefiting at all.

how?
why not a confused, moronic sikh vs. a crafty, conniving brahman?
Let the moronic Sikh produce evidence of a crafty conniving brahman. Till then I will believe the latter.

He seemed drunk or DUI.
Probably both. Looks like some good quality shit.

pandit ji had forgotten to wear his socks, almost bare and dirty dust-covered feet (it looked as if he were in india near a temple)
Wearing sandals is common in India. As it is in Pakistan. I would like to see this kind of statement when some Pakistani brings over his semi educated / illiterate parents from the pind to Amreeka and is faced with a similar thug.

Actually I pity this guy. His life must be miserable. He must have spent a lifetime trying to shed his desi origins and be accepted by white folks by dressing like them, talking like them, eating like them, only to see a dark skinned, oily haired compatriot ambling in and ordering a veggie meal. The travesty of it ! I mean, years of beef eating must count for something. Here is this un-warrior looking Dravidian, whose immediate ancestors wrote letters to the East India Company begging them to rule over India. While dear Tejinder Singh's ancestors were vehemently fighting against the Raj, not benefiting at all.

Let the moronic Sikh produce evidence of a crafty conniving brahman. Till then I will believe the latter.

Probably both. Looks like some good quality shit.

Wearing sandals is common in India. As it is in Pakistan. I would like to see this kind of statement when some Pakistani brings over his semi educated / illiterate parents from the pind to Amreeka and is faced with a similar thug.
from his age, the victim is a young man
Judging from his "bullying" personality he probably wouldn't mess with a village man in the first place- provided he still goes to villages and knows them, kuch 10-15 saal pehle humare ancestral gaon me Jatton ne 5,6 larke dandon, ghuson se maar daale the kuen ke kisi ne unki kisi aurat ko harass kiya tha, there's no frickin way I am actively looking for a fight with people like that, nor would he if he still knows how things work

A bully always bullies someone who he feels would get bullied- he would never bully a white, black man, or a man his size, bullies always look for soft targets

Sometimes even firmly verbally responding to bullies can get the job done as they are usually a bunch of insecure, pussies

Last edited:
sorry the guy may be a jerk. There is no crime here
What if another big dude turned it around on him. In America, he can be charged with disorderly conduct, especially when inside a business premise. If he spat that is assault which could include intent of spreading disease. Plus, there maybe hate crime laws. In NSW, Australia, if verbal assault leads to psychiatric damage, the perpetrator can be charged as if he did physical harm. Fortunately, the victim has the law on his side. Had this happened in India to a Muslim, Hindus would hurl more abuse. The law is not guaranteed to be on the victim's side and the aggressor becomes the victim based on the Hindutava politics of religion. This Sikh is probably aware of it and taking out his frustration on this guy.

Like with mexican lady this is just a light mirror what non hindus face every day in bjp controlled teritories, at least he was not lynched for his dieatary habits.

Judging from his "bullying" personality he probably wouldn't mess with a village man in the first place-
By 'pind' people I was referring to their sophistication in dressing and their eating habits etc, not so much their aggression. However, I have seen that even the typical aggressive village types tend to get emasculated when they are not in their comfort zone (i.e. newly out of the pind or not in the company of their langotiya yaars). Once I was on a routine field visit to Haryana and the local dealers there behaved with a lot of swag, treating me like some city bred softie and were even downright rude on occasions which required negotiations. Few months later some of the same 'tough dealers' were invited to our corporate office, with their dealerships under threat due to poor performance. They behaved like pussies.

Back
Top Bottom