What's new

'' Dirty Hindu '' This Isn't India !!!

Indus river comes form the name ‘’sindhu’’ and sindhu is actually a short form of compound word ‘’sapta sindhu’’ meaning seven rivers, hence, sindhu means river, it doesnt mean indus river. historically the river indus was the frontier of india during the persian and greek invasions, hence the invaders called the land beyond indus river as hindustan or india in greek, they didn’t only refer it to the indus river or the land which comprises of indus valley but the entire culture which lay beyond.
Whew. I have been through this many times. Hindustani identity is OURS. No one outside India claims to have created Hindustani identity - not the Greeks, not Persians, not Mongols, not Arabs, not the British, because my ancestry created it and it is my blood identity. It is above Sindhi, Punjabi, or Bihari local identities.

Whew. I have been through this many times. Hindustani identity is OURS. No one outside India claims to have created Hindustani identity - not the Greeks, not Persians, not Mongols, not Arabs, not the British, because my ancestry created it and it is my blood identity. It is above Sindhi, Punjabi, or Bihari local identities.

Bro you sound like you’re having a mid-life crisis..relax... it’s not that serious.

Bro you sound like you’re having a mid-life crisis..relax... it’s not that serious.
I have been through it many times here, Hindustani identity is older than Persian identity. The people who established Indian identity on the Indus 1500 BCE were not Bharatis. That identity came later, linked to Scythians. You prop up Bharati identity because they are your ancient cousins. Ofcourse, now most are mixed with the natives and others.

Lol, some people are so insecure about Pakistani Punjabis even expressing a tiny bit of their culture and join us with the sanghis shows how insecure some Pakistanis are about us.

This will only create hatred for you in our hearts we may not show it but believe me it does not sit well, Punjabis have been living with their beautiful language and culture along the 5 rivers for centuries we don't need cultureless burger boys to tell us our history.

This is among many reasons why this country continues to nosedive.

@lastofthepatriots @Mentee @Maula Jatt

Rana sb nava katta khol ditta j :D

Pakistanis used to make gujjar songs like جپھی گھٹ کے جے پاویں ہک وار گجرا ساری زندگی رواں گی تابعدار گجرا
gujraaaaa waiiiiiiiiii
Its all Doaba and Malwa where the song culture is coming from. Majha is pretty sane.
Don't know what these words mean bruh. I remember seeing them in Pak Studies book, supposed to be Punjabi dialects, I think. But I can only differentiate between Punjabi and Saraiki, and sometimes even that can be blurry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom