What's new

'' Dirty Hindu '' This Isn't India !!!

The British don't say they created Indian identity. Pakistan did not exist before the British, that is why you are in pain, and the whole world knows this.
Ancient india mera bandar go look at a DNA Map of Pakistan and India Pakistani are the original Scythians the Hindu scriptures described us as meat eaters drunkards with no respect towards brahmins and cows.

Some PDF members proudly write themselves jat and claim it is tribe or race ya Jo bhi ha. And half of Indians also call themselves jat phir yeh kehtay hain nahin we are totally different from them
@Maula Jatt has been influenced, too much, by a certain song culture in which being jatt features a lot. He is prone to getting the sem2sem virus.

Haven't watched the movie, but I'm pretty sure the character maula jatt set the popular stereotype of Jatts, which is still popular. Brash masculine dude. A term jatt gawaar is also used, which I don't know the meaning of but sounds negative.
(Edit: As @doorstar mentioned the term might br jahil gawaar not jatt gawaar, I may have mixed the two)

And coming to rappers glorifying gangs and fights, it then makes sense that they highlight their jattness. Anyway we saraikis are immune to the influence of Indian Punjabi songs getting popular here, no sense of Punjabi nationalism is felt when a saraiki listens to songs from Indian Punjab.

We are not sem2sem.

Last edited:
A term jatt gawaar is also used, which I don't know the meaning of but sounds negative.
boorish; rough and bad-mannered; coarse

if coupled/paired with jahil, i.e jahil gunwaar: it means ignorant plus all of the above.

Last edited:
The British don't say they created Indian identity. Pakistan did not exist before the British, that is why you are in pain, and the whole world knows this.
Lol.. why do u expect british to claim that they cretaed ur identity... it's a question of their PR with state of India and its common man..they can't ruin it.
But for the Intelligencia truth can't stay hidden.

Last edited:
boorish; rough and bad-mannered; coarse

if coupled/paired with jahil, i.e jahil gunwaar: it means all of the above plus ignorant
I edited my comment, I think I may have mixed jahil gawaar with jatt gawaar.

Lol, some people are so insecure about Pakistani Punjabis even expressing a tiny bit of their culture and join us with the sanghis shows how insecure some Pakistanis are about us.

This will only create hatred for you in our hearts we may not show it but believe me it does not sit well, Punjabis have been living with their beautiful language and culture along the 5 rivers for centuries we don't need cultureless burger boys to tell us our history.

This is among many reasons why this country continues to nosedive.

@lastofthepatriots @Mentee @Maula Jatt

Last edited:
Indus river comes form the name ‘’sindhu’’ and sindhu is actually a short form of compound word ‘’sapta sindhu’’ meaning seven rivers, hence, sindhu means river, it doesnt mean indus river. historically the river indus was the frontier of india during the persian and greek invasions, hence the invaders called the land beyond indus river as hindustan or india in greek, they didn’t only refer it to the indus river or the land which comprises of indus valley but the entire culture which lay beyond.
That's not true..
The early greeks used different names for the preset day india.. the exact term used by magasthanes was gangearidai while he used indos for us.
Similarly Persians used the word hind for the river indus and land adjacent to to it that was part of their kingdom(not anything beyond) during the achaemanid empire.its because it's precisely depicted as part of kingdom in the tablets of that time.
Screenshot_20220904-212307_Google.jpg

While dear Tejinder Singh's ancestors were vehemently fighting against the Raj, not benefiting at all.

His ancestors probably served in the British Indian Army :rofl::rofl:

This is not an identity. It's a slur.

Pakistanis embrace desi identity on the Subtle Curry Traits Facebook Group 😂

Punjabi vs indian..U can't forcefully declare.someone an Indian. Indian is a nationality not an ethnicity or a language group.

Same can be said about Pashtun, Baloch, and other ethnicities of Pakistan.

The Sikh guy probably doesn’t think of himself as an Indian, otherwise he probably wouldn’t have used “Indian” as a pejorative. It also indicates the Khalistani movement is alive and well in the minds of the diaspora.

Sikh diaspora say "I am Punjabi not Indian"

Pakistanis embrace desi identity on the Subtle Curry Traits Facebook Group 😂
Let them.. they will soon see the social backlash when anything associated to india.gets tagged to them as well. and then they will ask" where did we go wrong to reach this spot?"

Let them.. they will soon see the social backlash when anything associated to india.gets tagged to them as well. and then they will ask" where did we go wrong to reach this spot?"

Indians make fun of the floods because of a cricket match while Pakistanis were sending love and prayers during their COVID crisis lmaooo

I highly doubt we will ever reach the same level of hatred as a public for India as they have for us, Pakistanis are too soft.

Jat is used in the meaning of farmer but i have seen on social media in India and parts of Punjab it is caste. And yes jat is used in the meaning of gawaar. Aksar kisan kehtay hain ham jat banday hain hamain in batoon ka kya pata.
For example in This video from 15 seconds a man says main jat banda hon mujhay kya pata kisi shehri sa pocho

Jatt is caste in Pakistan

1662349704754.png

Indians make fun of the floods because of a cricket match while Pakistanis were sending love and prayers during their COVID crisis lmaooo

I highly doubt we will ever reach the same level of hatred as a public for India as they have for us, Pakistanis are too soft.

Jatt is caste in Pakistan

View attachment 876226

It’s not because Pakistanis are soft. It’s just that we have insaniyat meanwhile Bhartis are the biggest haters in the world.

Back
Top Bottom