What's new

'' Dirty Hindu '' This Isn't India !!!

View attachment 875915
Toh kya karun is information ka? How will it impact me,

After knowing this information should I adopt an Indian daddy or something
What do you want me to do ?

Penh ch ethe covid chaal reya, fer slaab aye, fer dunya bhar wich inflation chaal riya

Apne kuse ch warh Leyo, saanu ki

On that note, this is your favorite troll murli signing off for the evening. Goodnight Pakistan!

Its called sindh.
Not india which is an exonym used by brits. And they lumped the who subcontinent to this identity.
Sindh doesn't fall in present day india
Sindh has its own identity like other Indian ethnicities. Just because Sindh is now wholly in Pakistan does not cancel the Indian history of Sindh. Indian name is based on the Indus [Hindus] River, not the Sindh province/state.

View attachment 875915
Toh kya karun is information ka? How will it impact me,
It doesn't impact you, if you ignore this history studied by scholars around the world, for example the Vedas.

Last edited:
You are a colonial product of the British. My blood identity is Indian. It is the reason my ancestors could not think of serving British Indian army in any capacity even if they paid 1000 trillion a day.
Lol.. we are product of British? But ur name was given to u by british.. ur founding father admiral Mountbatten was ur first governor General.. not in our case..
Indian identity not a blood identity.. ur blood is vastly differ from many indians indians are much different among themselves..
Neither do we celebrate Briitiah part. For most of us its 90 years of shame.

Lol.. we are product of British? But ur name was given to u by british.. ur founding father admiral Mountbatten was ur first governor General.. not in our case..
Indian identity not a blood identity.. ur blood is vastly differ from many indians indians are much different among themselves..
Neither do we celebrate Briitiah part. For most of us its 90 years of shame.
I get my Indian identity from my parents, their parents, and so on. They would laugh at your nonsense. We did not serve British Indian army and reluctantly learnt English because of necessity.

Sindh has its own identity like other Indian ethnicities. Just because Sindh is now wholly in Pakistan does not cancel the Indian history of Sindh. Also, Indian name is based on the Indus [Hindus] River, not the Sindh province/state.

It doesn't impact you, if you ignore this history studied by scholars around the world, for example the Vedas
Sindha Was the name of this region.. and even the river doesn't formally go through ur country . Sindha does cancel everything labeled to it from outside it and it retains its original name.. even today.
Vedas is not a book of history...it's ur religious book...u follow it good..dont make others follow it..science can't validate stuff from it.

I get my Indian identity from my parents, their parents, and so on. They would laugh at your nonsense. We did not serve British Indian army and reluctantly learnt English because of necessity.
They can laugh but they can't rebutt.
Never said u server british..but the name u feel so proud on was given to u by british.

Last edited:
Sindha Was the name of this region.. and even the river doesn't formally go through ur country . Sindha does cancel everything labeled to it from outside it and it retains its original name.. even today.
Vedas is not a book of history...it's ur religious book...u follow it good..dont make others follow it..science can't validate stuff from it.

They can laugh but they can't rebutt.
Never said u server british..but the name u feel so proud on was given to u by british.
The British don't say they created Indian identity. Pakistan did not exist before the British, that is why you are in pain, and the whole world knows this.

My indian fraand. You named your country after a river in Pakistan. It must perplex you, I know.
On the contrary, you are perplexed because of ignorance of ancient history. If India breaks apart in sovereign states, their ancient links to the Indus, Sanskrit and the Vedas would not change. They would still be classified as Indian states in terms of ancestries, history, culture, and civilization.

On the contrary, you are perplexed because of ignorance of ancient history. If India breaks apart in sovereign states, their ancient links to the Indus, Sanskrit and the Vedas would not change. They would still be classified as Indian states in terms of ancestries, history, culture, and civilization.

Names are what other people give you. The white man has named you India out of their ignorance. The real name of your country is bhart.

Names are what other people give you. The white man has named you India out of their ignorance. The real name of your country is bhart.
Bharati are originally a Scythian group of people. Scythians began arriving in India from around the middle of first millenium BCE. They relate to the Mahabharat epic. The history of Ramayan is several centuries older than that, and the history of Vedas is older than Ramayan by some centuries occurring mostly on the Indus.

Chalo line banao jine jine teth galan sikhnia ne par no baniye allowed.

Enj dia galan sakhawan da tuwanu enj cheh cheh mein kehna pura maul ban sara de.

Strictly no Baniye allowed.

Back
Top Bottom