What's new

'' Dirty Hindu '' This Isn't India !!!

yup! that is why I said conniving pandit. single-handedly revived the terrorist label for sikhs in just 8 minutes when it took them 35 years of sucking-up and serving langars to wash it off.
braah, you are so damn upfront with everything :lol: :lol:

Vege iyer hanging out in mlechha's taco Bell ?

Two opposing factors - kanjoosi vs. Dharm-Raksha....Like Radha's choice ka dilemma, Shyam ya Parampara?

Vege Iyer doesn't know that Taco-Bell uses Lard in cooking the beans. So bean burrito is not really a veg item.

Only choice is - Ghar jao, Aloo mutter khao. Cheap and Veg item...

If they can't deal with diet restrictions, maybe they shouldn't leave India.

This sikh in OP was disappointing.. it’s better in Punjabi!

Ah shabash! Hun aya mazaa! :lol:
This video deserves a breakdown to recognize his skills

Tusi PC*on what te bund dene aali zaat nai tusi , thaadi penh nu l*l maaran

thaade S*** ji di vi penh de shole ch l*n

Hun tuanu Puranu takur gaya, Hun aagya mein mood ch

Thuadu pehna diya urdiyaan jawaniya wich mein lule maaran pehn ch***aan

Another NSFW details on how exactly he would have sex with the sisters, at night,under sheets and in which position

Than the a**hole wrestler friend chimes in

He responds Aagya Jatt kabadi aala, ene Teri penh diya chuaan ch l** rakhna, Teri

Video break's out

Censored the name of the god cause Guy is offensive AF and that's so wrong and I am not laughing at that, that's disgusting

but I am f-ing dying over here 😭🤣, his curses are so intricate, funny, offensive as hell and well thaught out if you understand what he is saying

Braah 1000% want to have a zoom session with this dude to take cursing classes, I bet people will pay him top $ for it, his game is good

Last edited:
This video deserves a breakdown to recognize his skills

Tusi PC*on what te bund dene aali zaat nai tusi , thaadi penh nu l*l maaran

thaade S*** ji di vi penh de shole ch l*n

Hun tuanu Puranu takur gaya, Hun aagya mein mood ch

Thuadu pehna diya urdiyaan jawaniya wich mein lule maaran pehn ch***aan

Another NSFW details on exactly he would have sex with the sisters, at night,under sheets and in which position

Than the a**hole wrestler friend chimes in

He responds Aagya Jatt kabadi aala, ene Teri penh diya chuaan ch l** rakhna, Teri

Video break's out

Censored the name of the god cause Guy is offensive AF and that's so wrong and I am not laughing at that, that's disgusting

but I am f-ing dying over here 😭🤣, his curses are so intricate, funny, offensive as hell and well thaught out if you understand what he is saying

Braah 1000% want to have a zoom session with this dude to take cursing classes, I bet people will pay him top $ for it, his game is good

I’m better than him.

This is not an identity. It's a slur.
@Maula Jatt
It's happening ..
Desi is only a popular tag in the diaspora. At home noone uses it for themselves where its used for food. Desi khorak. Desi murghi anday etc. Its literal meaning was country..
among pakistanis its equivalent of paindu..And what's happening in west is that now 'desi' is being used as a slur at schools. Why do we need another identity apart from our. nationality and faith. Why do we need to create trouble for our children in future.

Would have been better if he let his fists do the talking than his mouth.
That is even bigger crime than bad mouthing.

A green card wasn’t good enough, he needed an honorary white card. But I understand his anger at Hindus as a Sikh.
He most likely got a green card faking persecution and then this rant in a free country. He should be stripped of his green card and deported back.

Last edited:
@Maula Jatt
It's happening ..
Desi is only a popular tag in the diaspora. At home noone uses it for themselves where its used for food. Desi khorak. Desi murghi anday etc. Its literal meaning was country..
among pakistanis its equivalent of paindu..And what's happening in west is that now 'desi' is being used as a slur at schools. Why do we need another identity apart from our. nationality and faith. Why do we need to create trouble for our children in future.
Cause growing up I heard people around me use the word to describe their attitude or what they're doing or how they're saying certain words or what they're eating
Desi means paindu in some ways and both words mean cultural authenticity in Centeral Punjab atleast, paindu came with a negative connotation and Desi was a more polite version of saying the same thing

Although I agree in city the word is dying out but in villages it's common and in my household we use it all the time maybe posh people don't, which is alright

So let's leave it , not every pakistani use it outside of CP and Urdu speakers and it doesn't represent pakistan but for some people it does represent something let's not disrespect it for no reason
I’m sure. I got a faislabadi background/accent too so it makes it funnier. This sikh did a good job but some of his pronunciations sound goofy because he’s Sikh.
Afaik Faisalabadi accent is a doabi accent which is from Indian punjab...

Last edited:
The irony one dirty Indian calling another dirty. 🤔
The Sikh guy probably doesn’t think of himself as an Indian, otherwise he probably wouldn’t have used “Indian” as a pejorative. It also indicates the Khalistani movement is alive and well in the minds of the diaspora.

Last edited:
Cause growing up I heard people around me use the word to describe their attitude or what they're doing or how they're saying certain words or what they're eating
Desi means paindu and both words mean cultural authenticity in Centeral Punjab atleast, paindu came with a negative connotation and Desi was a more polite version of saying the same thing

Although I agree in city the word is dying out but in villages it's common and in my household we use it all the time maybe posh people don't, which is alright

So let's leave it , not every pakistani use it outside of CP and Urdu speakers and it doesn't represent pakistan but for the people it does represent something let's not disrespect it for no reason

Afaik Faisalabadi accent is a doabi accent which is from Indian punjab...

You wrong. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom