What's new

'' Dirty Hindu '' This Isn't India !!!

A green card wasn’t good enough, he needed an honorary white card. But I understand his anger at Hindus as a Sikh.

Some loon goes nuts and these pre-teens here start giggling ...."tee hee hee he said dirty....teee hee"
Meanwhile some dummy suckers are incompetent to comprehend the fact that it's non other than enlightened India media carrying this news... tee hee hee... Na.... more a case of DUH.

Meanwhile some dummy suckers are incompetent to comprehend the fact that it's non other than enlightened India media carrying this news... tee hee hee... Na.... more a case of DUH.
Do you ever get told that you try too hard?

You cant treat people that way.
He should have been straightforward and articulated why he was fustrated.

Hopefullly for him, its a learned a lesson

I saw this, the guy abusing the Hindu is a Sikh. It's what makes this whole thing funnier

@post #22
In South Asian recent-ish history Sikhs, Kashmiri, and Bengali were treated badly by any non them ruler

Kashmiris suffered under afghans then Hindu rulers gave them soul-crushing taxes leading to depopulation of entire villages and migration into north Punjab, and now under India even their demographics will probably be changed, replacing them forever
Bangalis by Marathas, then British, then partition, and Pak army
Sikhs pretty much died (like couple hundred left kinda killings) 2 times under afghans and Mughals, then partition killed a lot and ethnic cleansing from historical lands, then Indian government at first was friendly but over time relationship worsened leading to their % in army coming down due to lack of trust, a largely agrarian state is expected to turn into a desert because central government at first used and abused it as bread basket and now is taking away their share of water to other regions, (before Indian nationalist come- this is more of their argument not mine, I don't know) and than After 84 killings
Muslims of South Asia, in general, have their own issues both internal cultural, religious and external from the hindu majority

Region puts the Balkans to shame with so much dark history and rightful hatred between people/religious groups

Last edited:
In South Asian recent-ish history Sikhs, Kashmiri, and Bengali were treated badly by any non them ruler

Kashmiris suffered under afghans then Hindu rulers gave them soul-crushing taxes leading to depopulation of entire villages and migration into north Punjab, and now under India even their demographics will probably be changed, replacing them forever
Bangalis by Marathas, then British, then partition, and Pak army
Sikhs pretty much died (like couple hundred left kinda killings) 2 times under afghans and Mughals, then partition killed a lot and ethnic cleansing from historical lands, then Indian government at first was friendly but over time relationship worsened leading to their % in army coming down due to lack of trust, a largely agrarian state is expected to turn into a desert because central government at first used and abused it as bread basket and now is taking away their share of water to other regions, (before Indian nationalist come- this is more of their argument not mine, I don't know)
Muslims of South Asia, in general, have their own issues both internal cultural, religious and external from the hindu majority

Region puts the Balkans to shame with so much dark history and rightful hatred between people/religious groups
Correct me if I’m wrong, the recent farmer protests were mostly Sikhs were they not? Having Hindu nationalists in charge can’t be good for relations with minority groups.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom